Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchSpawn

You have changed too much. You are no longer the person who I fell in love with.
All the hating on the internet, I just cannot take it. You'll find someone else who suits you. It's over.

SummerWhispers

Well alrighty then, since you are not going to be around much, I will have to look elsewhere for a new mate, I am fickle and hate to be ignored, I for what ever reason need and crave my partners attention.

Flaming

All those picture you post in the other tread, with all the beautiful women scarcely dressed. I feel you like them more than you like me, so I'll run off with one of them...

SummerWhispers

Its a dirty job posting them, but someone has to do it, they are for inspiration for others.But since you really do not seem to understand me at all , then it is best we go our separate ways now.

Mr Bigglesworth

You've been hot Summer, but you seem to be cooling down?  You did the same to me as September approached last year?  Why do you do this to me?  This yo-yo ride is too much to bear.

SummerWhispers

Oh I guess there is just no pleasing you, always complaining, I cannot stay hot year round, I would melt something. You will miss my warm summer sun and heat not that I am gone, I will find someone who can allow me to take some time off, with out all the complaints, someone dark and used to the cool nights, on the boardwalks of my beach.

SailDaddy

The whispers of summer are fading dear one, I can barely hear you anymore, the time of summer is almost gone and I am infatuated with autumn.

SummerWhispers

Oh no, you at surely mistaken, summer is not going anywhere, you are the one who is sailing away. I am going to a warmer climate to continue my sunny warm days, I think an island in the tropics, so sail on,.

Sophyta

Well, you are leaving me for someone else.  You only got yourself one ticket instead of two.

(just kidding)
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

SummerWhispers

I only need one ticket, to get to my new island, you seem to me , to be not one who likes the hot summer sun, and laying around on the beach all day. So yes I only got the one ticket, and will find a new mate when I get to the beach.

Grainne

I'm so sorry Summer, but I thought this would work since we each have our own sort of warmth. *sighs sadly* But, it seems that our colors clash and I really prefer the cooler mountains over the beach so I'm saying good bye..*cries and wipes her eyes* Farewell!
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

SummerWhispers

Oh know, I do feel badly, to see you cry, but I have to stay on the beach ....the smell and sound of the ocean, just draws me so. I guess this is goodbye, I will miss your wonderful red passion but I do need to feel the sand always between my toes.

Grainne

*nods and finishes wiping her eyes* Well, yes, there is that, hun. And, I could never give up the coolness of my mountains so I guess we'd both be happy where we belong. Good bye, Summer, I will miss basking in your yellows and oranges. *waves*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

SailDaddy

Dear one, your mountains no longer hold My attention, I am sailing on in search of summer

DevonFox

Darling... I've felt like I lost you at sea a long time ago.

SummerWhispers

Oh no... those skates you love so dearly will always get stuck in the sand on my beach, so I have to say bye, and go find someone who can lay with me on the sandy shores all afternoon.

Sophyta

I will lay with you on the beach, right after you tell me who your secret lover is?
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Flaming

Those horns of yours keep gashing me every time we try to have fun, I think I'll run towards other partners

Undeniable Sin

You are way too hot for me. I know that you know that I know that, and I can't do it anymore. Go away or I'll get a fire extinguisher.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

SailDaddy

Those wings, I swear I will clip them if I stay, so I will sail away

Breathless Intent

I always find you docked in other girl's harbors - we're done!

SailDaddy

Heyyy-those lips are not Mine under yours!  See ya buh-by

Undeniable Sin

Every time I'm with you, I'm sea sick. I'm tired of cleaning up my own vomit. See ya!
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Breathless Intent

Um, I tried to put up with it because you're gorgeous and lovely...but really all that sickness is turning my stomach. Sorry, doll. See ya later!

Skadii

You only want to make love to me in the dark...I need to come out into the light, darling! I'm leaving you for a door-to-door light bulb saleswoman!!!