Futa seeking Multiple Females RP or Alien x HumanFuta x Human Female RP (Impreg)

Started by 7th Derp, February 13, 2016, 01:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

7th Derp

Hi there, I'm in the mood to do a RP that involves around the scenario where characters involved with the are unwilling/not ready to be pregnant, doesn't matter if they're going to be aware of the situation or be blissfully unaware of it. Here I have two so far I'm keen on trying out, one that is to do with MC who is a futa that'll hook up with multiple females. The other, to do with a Female Alien that gets between a relationship that causes the futa (be it YC or MC, this RP is optional for that).

I'll but the ideas down in a simple manner to give you guys a basic run down of what I'm seeking, anything else you wish to include or talk about can be done when contacting me on PM.

Futa x Multi F:
For people who are ok with playing a number of characters in a RP, doesn't have to be all at once and some character can just have a temporary appearance. The idea for this is that MC just moved into a new area and found it to be lush with good looking women ranging from 16 to 35, so MC goes on a mission to sleep with as many as she can. It doesn't matter to her if they're taken or even married or, best of all, are on a very risky day. The Females can be sub to an extend but I would like it if some have a backbone too, this can also be made taboo if incest is something of interest if you don't mind playing a character that is the sister of MC.

Alien x Futa x Female:
This one is more of a affair happening between the Alien and the Futa. Two girls are in a relationship together after one found out the 'secret' the other has, rather then breaking the friendship they had, it only brought them closer together. One night while the Futa's parents are away, she asks her girlfriend over for a little sleepover with some intention of going further, if it got to that point. Some time during late in the day a space craft crash lands near the home and the girl soon find out what was inside it, they take the Female Alien in to help her recover before waking up, having lost consciousness from a head injury.

The discover the Alien speaks no human language but they still intent on helping her find a way to get back to her home planet. Leaving the Futa in charge to keep the Alien a secret, it soon leads to the two to begin an interspecies relationship when they start to have deeper feelings to each other. But that becomes the Futas least bit of worry to not only keep the affair a secret from her girlfriend, but also that during one of the lustful intimacy that they had, nether of them knew that the Alien had been impregnated, having believed that their difference in species wouldn't be able to conceive a child.

If any of the two are any interesting, please PM me so we can talk further there.
Here you guys go, I got my "badge of honor" in a form of an O/O