The Evicted (Searching for dominant male) (closed)

Started by Lingo, May 03, 2009, 04:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingo

I envisioned a boyfriend and girlfriend who have separate apartments, but have had a somewhat rocky relationship for the past year or so. 2 months before the roleplay starts, the man loses his job and relies on his girlfriend for finances, wooing her and promising to pay her back. At first she's happy to help out, but when he runs high bills on her credit cards, borrows her car and always come back with no gas, she becomes irritated. One night, he takes her car out again for a run to the nearest bar and she waits all night for him to come back. Not only does he come back drunk, mad with lust, and with an empty tank on her car, he tells her he has been evicted from his apartment and wants to room with her for a bit. She finally puts her foot down and tells him to screw off. But, desperate for a place to live and to satisfy his lust, he doesn't give in as easily as she hoped. He figures he can knock out two birds with one stone, and uses his 'persuasive ways' to try to make her reconsider.

I am open to suggestions. PM or post to let me know if you're intrested. =]

Lingo

Lingo