Romantic RP....Looking for a Sesshomaru (Rating undecided)

Started by TamaRose, December 13, 2009, 01:31:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

I am looking to do an rp with an orginal character and Sesshomaru.I would of course be playing the female and all I would need is a Sesshomaru.I am not looking for quick sex rp but something more long term and romantic.It would still be in the fuedal era and it would revolve around Sesshomaru(and Rin and Jaken if you want them included).Of course he would be the cold demon lord in the beginning but what I am wanting is for him to some how "bump" into this woman to where she would want to know more about the demon lord and want to melt his icy heart.My character would be no one special.If anything she would be a villager where Sesshomaru goes to visit Rin or a servant of some sort.She would also be human.

The story line is not set in stone so we can always go in any direction but at least I have the basis for the story.Also,it will get heavier further in so if you don't like sex or maturity don't apply for this thread.In either case I am looking for semothing I haven't done before and that is something romantic like courting,holding hands...things like that instead of just diving into the nitty gritty.If anyone is interested please let me know.Thank you.

politicallyINcorrect

I'm back-ish.  Finals week, yuck!
On's and Off's

TamaRose

You don't mind playing Sesshomaru?Cool.Do you have a preference as to how they meet and do you mind it getting mature later on in the story?

politicallyINcorrect

Nope, I don't mind playing Sesshomaru at all!  He is my favorite charry on Inuyasha anyway.  I don't have a preference on how they meet, I was thinking of something along the lines of he saved her from another demon, and then was something of an arse afterwards, telling her it was for some other reason than the truth.  And, no, I do not mind it getting mature later.
I'm back-ish.  Finals week, yuck!
On's and Off's