Who will post next? 2011.06.26

Started by Harley, June 26, 2011, 01:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

*hugs the sexy miss Jaden and smiles*

I happen to be procrastinating :)

What's up with you Jaden - all caught up on your stories?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

JadenMystic

Sorta. two of the guys I'm RPing with are online. :-) One happens to live a few hours form where I am! ;) I'm in  my brother's wedding on Saturday. Not looking forward to having to wear a dress all day...

Why are you procrastinating, Belles?

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Belle33

I'm procrastinating because I like living life on the edge....

Camille?

Anesa

Hello Miss Procrastination!  ;)

Jaden wanna come back?

JadenMystic

Love the sexy new Avi, Cami! :-) Is Zaph still out there somewhere???

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Belle33

I've locked him up until he takes off those pants.

Jaden once more?

Sybl

Anesa

MiaFire

It's me! Disappointed?

Camille again?
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

For you, always, my dear?

Mia, wont you join us?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

She didn't, will I do?

Anya how about you?

Vulnerable

"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Insanityenviesme

Morning, love!

How vulnerable are you this lovely day? :)
Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

A tad more than usual.~ I'm sore from jogging.

And how insane have you been to draw envy?
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Insanityenviesme

A demonstration is scheduled in five minutes. Care to attend, Vuls?
Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

Ohh. Sounds exciting.

I'd love to. Insanity? :)

Insanityenviesme

Its a date! :)

Wow, dont we make a pair.. Care to show me how vulnerable you are to the envy of Insanity? :)
Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

Hmmm...*taps her lips in thought*

Perhaps. Care to show how insane you'll be for me?  ;)

Insanityenviesme

-grins- Care to persuade me with more of your vulnerable charms?
Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

Oh I would.~ But I don't think a peep show is allowed here.

I'd be insane to risk seeing your demonstration.

Insanityenviesme

Ah, fair enough.. When you are more willing to bend the rules, I shall find you.

But will you be vulnerable to my charms then?
Moments of Sanity