Caravanserai [Out of Character; Open to New/Old Members and Applicants]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Signature

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=625.0][img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/5/5c/Logocircl.png[/img][/url]

HockeyGod

Woo hoo! Party on Wayne! I can't wait to get the drinks - both alcoholic and non-alcoholic flowing in the Mirage Restaurant & Bar. All are welcome  ;D

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Westal

To the best of nights, play on...

ON's and OFF's

Westal

Thanks! Took me forever to find what I was looking for.

I'll hang back and keep an eye on this, but if/when you need some intro entrances let me know.
To the best of nights, play on...

ON's and OFF's

Kit Cat

Couldn't resist this, and hope a lot of others find it equally so!

Looks a lot of fun, even if its just to create someone new  :-)

Steffy

In the corners of bars, dark corners, it had only been whispered about.  Now, there was more to it than just rumor.  Sure, it was one whisper, then another, on and on.  But it had to be true.  I’ve learned enough.  And now it’s get packed and start the journey! Yes, start the journey!

Sahib Steffy - Adventurer
The Great Blonde Wanderer

Anon
‘Devoted’ Helper

(Anon in Mental Grumble: Does she need so many clothes and shoes and crap?!?  I don’t get paid enough).  Anon: “How much longer oh great blonde one?”   Steffy: “Shortly, Anon, shortly.”  (Steffy in Happy Thought: Anon worships me!) 

Kit Cat

Kinsey is packing her case and notebook as we speak, Flower.

I would say she will be there anon, but Steffy moved her camel before she could steal it  ;D

*Adding a question to this as, though it's a silly one others might ask it eventually and no one has posted yet. To come to the hotel is it just a matter of posting your character arriving in the main thread and taking it from there?*

Jaclyn

Lovely idea here Flower. Feels like a nice place to get my feet wet writing with more experienced players. Two questions at the moment if I may:

1) Main thread states "Game time: June 6, 2020." Does that mean no one should post until two years from now or something else? Guessing the latter better to understand now.

2) Face claim I'm assuming means the RealLife™ person one lays claim to using throughout the game. Correct?

RedPhoenix

Posted a character. Lemme know if she's ok. ^^
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Flower

She looks brill to me. 💝

I'm so glad to see everyone. Hopefully you have a fun time, even if it's just one scene. That's the great part of a hotel. Everyone is always coming and going.

I just realized I forgot to put gender on the character sheet. Oh well. xD

Jaclyn

Add gender to your template above and we can catch up or not.

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Flower on July 09, 2018, 07:48:10 AM
She looks brill to me. 💝

I'm so glad to see everyone. Hopefully you have a fun time, even if it's just one scene. That's the great part of a hotel. Everyone is always coming and going.

I just realized I forgot to put gender on the character sheet. Oh well. xD

Yeah it seems like a good setup to jump in and out doing a scene here and there, maybe with newer/applying members. :)

Vicissitude

*sneaks in from the Doormat*

You have my attention!  Let me think up a chara... or drag one out of a box. 

Flower

Vicissitude

Flower

Brandon looks wonderful!

Feel free to hop into the action when you're ready. (^^)

Kit Cat

Flower

A fantastic start. Lol I love her reaction to the air. That was absolutely me.

Kit Cat

It's probably closer to the reaction I'd have than would admit to, too  ;D

Had to set the tone though, being the first guest - lots of pressure

Dragongoddess

How many characters are we allowed?  Apologies if this was already answered

Levi

Quote from: Kit Cat on July 09, 2018, 02:14:32 PM
It's probably closer to the reaction I'd have than would admit to, too  ;D

Had to set the tone though, being the first guest - lots of pressure
I sympathize with the suncream that's so me right now! Great opening post!

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Kit Cat

Thanks Levi!

I can see a lot of potential of this, once it gets going. Its not just a good story, its a good introduction to the site, and the people playing it, which will be very welcoming to those waiting for approval/dipping their toes in.

Good way of people spotting potential thread partners too.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Kit Cat on July 09, 2018, 03:06:22 PM
Thanks Levi!

I can see a lot of potential of this, once it gets going. Its not just a good story, its a good introduction to the site, and the people playing it, which will be very welcoming to those waiting for approval/dipping their toes in.

I agree with this which is why I want to take part whenever I don't have too much going on.  It's a great first chance for us to meet those applying to the site and for the group writers applying to see a snipet of what we have to offer.

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Kit Cat on July 09, 2018, 03:06:22 PM
Thanks Levi!

This is what I like about it too ^^