Big Dreams - Next Pop Group Sensation (Seeking 2f)

Started by TreyWalker, March 14, 2012, 06:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreyWalker

BIG DREAMS

OOC Thread - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160992.0

Character Thread - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160993.msg7430777#msg7430777

IC Thread - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160999.0

This is in my solo thread, but just seeing if it gets more interest in the Group thread. Basically I'm looking o run a game with a group that are around each other all the time. They'd be jealousy plots, romance, blackmail and such between members. Some would be good guys, some would be bad guys and some would fall somewhere in between. This is copied from my solo thread apart from this paragraph, but any bit that implies a solo game just replace with a group game. The characters below are just sample characters. I would probably play the first guy in the character samples though just in case you were wondering. And hopefully I get some interest.

P.S. - This is a singing and dancing group, not a band.

I used to love S Club as a kid. Nowadays you don't get really cheesy pop groups anymore and there are hardly any mixed groups. What I'd like to do with a like minded partner, is create a pop group. We'd both create three people, me three guys and three girls by anyone interested in doing this with me. We would then write about how they formed the group, how they started their career, working at hotels or cafe's and then when they become famous and in the public eye.

There will be sex involved but I also want romance between members as well as stuff like backstabbing, cheating, tragedy and all manner of other things. I want this to be a story of friends/enemies, rises and falls.

This could be done with maybe more people if there's enough interest. And if there was interest I'd even be happy to do it using S Club and maybe doing our own Miami 7, Hollywood 7 and so forth.

So, here's to hoping that there is someone out there interested in exploring this with me.

CHARACTER EXAMPLES

Name: Romeo Jay Mitchell
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Talents: RnB Style Voice, Street Dance, Choreography, Producer
Personality: Confident and Determined. Romeo is used to getting what he wants but he doesn’t step on people to get it. A good leader willing to help others out whilst on his journey to stardom! He loves chilling with friends, and writing and producing songs.
Biography: Since he was a little kid, Romeo loved to dance, and was dancing as well as adults by the time he was 8. Discovered he had a good voice in a school musical at the age of twelve, and this made him realize he wanted a career in the music industry. Loves working with other people on music and performances, he’s made a lot of talented friends in his life. If one of those people make it, they may very well call on Romeo to help them with the career.

Name: Michelle Suki
Sexuality: Bisexual
Talents: Pop Voice
Personality: Sexual would be the best word to describe Michelle Suki. She has embraced the fact that men find her attractive and uses it to try and further her career. Dressing provocatively whenever she can, she loves male attention. Is a nice charming girl, but does have an underlying selfishness which makes sure she looks after number one. She can also be led by people if they promise her the world.
Biography: Was a child model, which then became a teen model. However she didn’t just want to be famous for posing in front of a camera. So she decided to become a Popstar so she could pose in front of cameras and sing.

Name: Ryan Jackson
Talents: Musician (Guitar and Drums), Acting
Personality: Has a superiority complex and can be passive aggressive. Thinks he needs to fight the world to get what he wants, and thinks people are trying to hold him down. Will backstab someone if it furthers his ambitions! This all lies under a deceivingly nice persona.
Biography: Was told he’d amount to nothing by his father and bullied at school. This made him a bitter person and when he discovered his talents, he felt it made him better than people around him

TreyWalker

Potential Plot Points
•   Search for a manager, first romantic pairings.
•   Manager signs them (Manager played by me) to a harsh contract and makes them live together in a flat with two bedrooms for the guys and girls.
•   One band member grows jealous of a relationship between two of the others.
•   One band member tries to seduce the manager to get a better deal and treatment.
•   Start of the bands rise, thanks to the seduction of the manager. Sent to a fame hotspot like Hollywood.
•   Jealous band member starts affair with half of the couple he’s jealous of.
•   Affair is found out causing a split in the group. Cheated on member finds solace in another member.
•   Affair brought up in the news. Jealous band member and partner blame cheated on member and partner.

More to come! And these can be discussed in the OOC thread.

AlphaWolfQuin

I'd be interested in this actually I love S Club (Especially Jo) I used to watch their show all the time I'd definitely be willing to make up a character or two for this RP
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

TreyWalker

I was a Rachel, Hannah and Bradley man. Are you thinking of playing females or males? And just in case there's not more interest would you be interested in running this one on one?

Below are the characters I have in mind for now at least. If you read the plot points the role headings make more sense. For instance the bad couple will be looking to backstab the good couple and take the top spots in the group. The good group won't just be victims, they will fight back though. The straight talking members are meant to be changeable. In some situations they'll side with one couple or the other. Or they may just side with their friend, whoever that maybe out of the rest. In the end they could even be the people who were pulling the strings of the others.

Greedy Manager - Trey Walker

Guy Band Member 1 - Trey Walker

Guy Band Member 2 - Kdyami

Guy Band Member 3 -

Girl Band Member 1 - Rachel Ransom

Girl Band Member 2 -

Girl Band Member 3 -

AlphaWolfQuin

I'm looking to play both male and female's if that's ok I like both FxF and FxM pairings and would be willing to play this one on one if no one else was interested I like the ideas you have and think this RP would be fun

TreyWalker

I personally don't play women, I don't think I write it well and it doesn't flow. Hopefully whoever else joins, it will work that you can play a male and a female. Depends on how many people are interested I guess. Would you play the three females against my three males if we did RP one on one?

And is there a particular role out of those you want to reserve? And if you can think of any other characters, like maybe a hotel manager, feel free to run it by me.

AlphaWolfQuin

I can possibly play 3 females I'm not to great at females myself lol but I can give it a try

TreyWalker

If you're sure. I don't want to make you play roles you don't want too.

So do you want to reserve a role? In case others sign up.

AlphaWolfQuin

yeah I'd like the bad boy role and if no one else shows interest I'll play the females

TreyWalker

Cool, feel free to put up a bio. I've put you in the bad boy role.

AlphaWolfQuin

Snowe

I..I..I just. I can't. Amount of happiness..can't gauge it. Brain overloading.

I was like..the biggest nerd-fan of S Club 7, it was actually pretty freakish actually. I knew all the lyrics and dance moves and such. How did people think I was straight..wow.

ANYWAY! I'd like to join if it's okay? I'll go check out the other profiles if that's okay? I was thinking of my character being the male straight-talker; I was originally going for the good guy, but if you want it I'm happy with straight talker. He's gonna be a kind of neutral party; That is, he's in it not for personal reasons like fame or promiscuity, but to make enough money to say..pay for a surgery a family member needs or something?

Or I could play one of the females. I really don't mind. *Fanboy flail of epic weirdness*

Also Rachel + Bradley = One happy Snowe.
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

Snowe

Nooby double post for profile!

Name: Allie Pandora Mitchel
Sexuality: Pansexual
Talents: A soulful, raspy voice similar to those such as Joss Stone and Gabriella Cilmi; Mostly used for RnB and Soul songs, as well as the odd Jazz number. Talented dancer, mainly in belly dance and rnb; The managers tend to give her a more..revealing dance number on most occasions. Is really quite flexible and 'bendy' if you will. Despite her size she is a very talented fighter, having grown up with seven elder brothers, she just kind of learned not to take any crap from people over the years; And no, she doesn't pull hair and slap, she'll just punch you or hit you with a chair, it's much more fun that way, right? Finally, she's a good cook, though most of the food she cooks is just plain weird; Sushi-flavoured ice cream..I mean really?
Personality: Allie is a rather punkish young lady in that she really doesn't seem to give a flying spider-monkey what most other people think of her. She is also rather..odd, slightly 'alternative' in her style of dress and of thought; For example, she claims she is distantly related to an 18th century french aristocrat named Cecile DeLacroix, who was beheaded during the french revolution. Her favorite food is raw celery, rice porridge crab sticks, her favorite touch is anything sharp and toned muscles; Specifically abs and biseps, and her favorite smell's are fresh-cut grass, lighter fluid [preferably alight] and sweat, at least sweat created from sex. While offically odd, she is also quite kind and does not resent others for any overly childish thing; She goes to great length to make sure her band-mates are always happy
Biography: Born the child of a single mother, her father leaving just after her mother fell pregnant, Allie was the baby of the family, having seven elder brothers come before her. She was a very sick child, and after her birth the doctors estimated she would not survive to her first birthday, whilst her mother resented the fact she had another female to content with and forced her child away. It wasn't so much that she hated Allie, it was simply that while her brothers looked just like her mother, Allie was the spitting image of her rebel father.

From a young age Allie was a capable singer and dancer, and joined a theater group based in a building near her school, telling her mother that she was staying after school for extra classes, and using her lunch money to pay for it. At the age of thirteen, Allie's mother developed a rare heart condition which wore down the muscles in her heart and near-by organs, weakening her and forcing her and her sibling to care for their sick parent. By age sixteen, Allie's mother's health grew ever worse, and the local hospital told her that should she not come up with a significant amount of money in the next six months, her mother would be removed from the donor list; A death sentence for her. As such, Allie signed up for a group of young singers and dancers where told they would become 'the next big thing', hoping to come up wit enough money to buy her mother the operations she needs.
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

TreyWalker

Name: Romeo Jay Mitchell
Talents: RnB Style Voice, Street Dance, Choreography, Producer
Personality: Confident and Determined. Romeo is used to getting what he wants but he doesn’t step on people to get it. A good leader willing to help others out whilst on his journey to stardom! He loves chilling with friends, and writing and producing songs.
Biography: Since he was a little kid, Romeo loved to dance, and was dancing as well as adults by the time he was 8. Discovered he had a good voice in a school musical at the age of twelve, and this made him realize he wanted a career in the music industry. Loves working with other people on music and performances, he’s made a lot of talented friends in his life. If one of those people make it, they may very well call on Romeo to help them with the career.

Miyu

mmm can I have a in on this? if so what do you need noticing that you have a couple of profiles already

TreyWalker

We're looking for good girl and bad girl band members and Straight talking boy band member. If you really want you can be good guy band member and I can be straight talking.

TreyWalker

Hope you're all still interested. Because S Club are getting back together! I should get a reward for perfect timing.

Snowe

OMIGAWDNOWAY*Flailflailflail, clings to Trey* I'm so happy right now it's unreal.

... . ..Wow really? That was insanely pathetic, me. I know right me? --..Jesus I'm even talking to myself. I need a life. ¬.¬

AlphaWolfQuin

Miyu

I might make the good girl if you can reserve it for me.

TreyWalker

Bump as this ended up dying and I want to try restart it

sansa

Would totally play good girl!
Like the sweet girly one of the group
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

TreyWalker

Well lady stark, feel free to write a bio. And if there isn't loads of interest would you be interested in doing this as one on one were we use two characters as our main ones and write the others around them ?

sansa

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

TreyWalker

okay, i've tentatively put you up for the good girl pending your bio.