The Scourge of Shadowlore Keep (OOC)

Started by Remiel, June 08, 2011, 01:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geeklet

Quote from: Ryven on August 14, 2011, 09:45:44 PM
Honestly, if they couldn't figure out it was me by now, something was seriously wrong.  They should have offed me days ago.

Doesn't mean you gotta just roll over and die. At least go out with a fight, man!

Ryven

Quote from: Geeklet on August 15, 2011, 03:34:16 AM
Doesn't mean you gotta just roll over and die. At least go out with a fight, man!

That's hardly rolling over and dying.  It's also a game which I try not to take too seriously.

That Girl Analise

He couldn't have turned it away from him, anyway. All I would have done was reveal I was Capt of the Guard and it would be back on him. And he couldn't have turned it on Val; I was not changing my vote.

Valerian

FoamWeber and I had already discussed things and decided that whichever one of us lived until morning would vote for Ryven, so yeah, he was toast.  Literally.   ::)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

Quote from: Valerian on August 15, 2011, 11:51:38 AM
FoamWeber and I had already discussed things and decided that whichever one of us lived until morning would vote for Ryven, so yeah, he was toast.  Literally.   ::)

Ahh well.  If only there were some way for me to escape into the night. ::)

Aiden

In hindsight, I kinda wished the Vamps and wolves would have worked together...then take one another out in the end.

Remiel

Quote from: Aiden on August 15, 2011, 07:29:50 PM
In hindsight, I kinda wished the Vamps and wolves would have worked together...then take one another out in the end.

There was always that option...but, alas, the werewolves and vampires could not see past their differences, and ended up destroying each other.  There's probably a lesson in this somewhere.   >:)

FoamWeber

Nah, humans would have won anyway. We're the superior species *makes face at supernatural creatures before realizing the flaw in that plan* XD Don't hurt meeeee

Remiel

Congratulations, Councillors!  It was close, but you managed to hunt down both groups of monsters and win.  Thanks for playing, everybody; I hope that everyone had fun.

Here is a breakdown of the events:

Vampires
1. Beguile's Mistress
2. Ryven
3. Geeklet
Vampire Clanservant
4. Starlequin

Werewolves
5. Josietta
6. Aiden
7. Xandi
Werewolf Packfriend
8. Kyrsa

Priest:
9. Moirae
Vampire Hunter:
10. rottenaim
Werewolf Hunter:
11. Mithlomwen
Capt. of the Guard:
12. Rhedyn

Councillors:
(immune to Vampires)
13. Eden
14. Izu
(immune to werewolves)
15. Marguerite
16. Valerian
(charm of Scrying)
17. FoamWeber* (scried on Josietta)
18. Lord Mayerling* (scried on Geeklet)
19. That Girl Analise
20. Imogen* (scried on That Girl Analise)

Day One
That Girl Analise sends out private messages to multiple recipients, hoping to share information and form alliances.
Imogen uses her Charm on That Girl Analise and discovers that Analise is Human.
With a plurality vote of 9 of 20, rottenaim, the Vampire Hunter, is beheaded.

Night One
Lord Mayerling uses his Charm on Geeklet and discovers that shi is a Vampire.
The Werewolves attack and kill Eden, a Councillor.
The Vampires attack and kill That Girl Analise, a Councillor.
Mithlomwen, the Werewolf Hunter, investigates Lord Mayerling and discovers that he is not a werewolf.

Day Two
With a majority vote of 12 out of 17, Starlequin is executed and found to be the Vampire Clanservant.
Lord Mayerling contacts Geeklet, informing hir that he is aware of hir identity and attempting to blackmail the vampires into sparing him.

Night Two
The vampires attack and kill Kyrsa, the Werewolf Packfriend.
Ironically, the werewolves attack and kill Lord Mayerling, a Councillor.
Mithlomwen, the werewolf hunter, investigates Marguerite and discovers that she is not a werewolf.

Day Three
With a majority vote of 13 out of 14, Geeklet is executed and found to be a vampire.

Night Three
The vampires attempt to attack Xandi and discover that she is a werewolf.
Mithlomwen, the werewolf hunter, investigates Valerian and discovers that she is not werewolf.
The werewolves attack and kill Izu, a Councillor.

Day Four
With a majority vote of 7 out of 12, Xandi is executed  and found to be a werewolf.

Night Four
Mithlomwen, the werewolf hunter, investigates Aiden and discovers that he is a werewolf.
FoamWeber uses her charm on Josietta and discovers that she is a werewolf.
The werewolves target Valerian, but she is protected by her charm.
The vampires attempt to attack Josietta and discover that she is a werewolf.

Day Five
With a plurality vote of 4 out of 11, Josietta is executed and found to be a werewolf.

Night Five
The werewolf attempts to attack Ryven and discovers that he is a vampire.
Mithlomwen, the werewolf hunter, investigates Beguile's Mistress and discovers that she is not a werewolf.
The vampires attack and kill Imogen, a Councillor.

Day Six
With a majority vote of 8 out of 9, Aiden is executed and found to be the last werewolf.

Night Six
The vampires attack and kill Mithlomwen, the Werewolf Hunter.

Day Seven
With a plurality vote of 3 out of 7, Moirae is executed and revealed to be the Priest.

Night Seven
The vampires attack and kill Marguerite, a Councillor.
Valerian and FoamWeber form an informal coalition.

Day Eight
With a majority vote of 3 out of 5, Beguile's Mistress is executed and revealed to be a vampire.

Night Eight
The vampire attacks and kills FoamWeber, a Councillor.

Day Nine
With a majority vote of 2 out of 3, Ryven is executed and found to be the last vampire.  With all vampires and werewolves eliminated, the good people of Carpathia prevail.

Ryven

Night 4 was rather eventful, wasn't it?

Valerian

I know I didn't get any sleep that night!

And not in a good way, either.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

I'm really detesting the cheesy picture too.  I would dress so much better than that if I were really a vampire. ::)

Aiden

Ryven

That Girl Analise

hehehe, Yeah, while I was alive as Analise I messaged, like, half of you. Most of the people I believed to be innocent were, save for the vampires (... I think I contacted ALL the vampires, thinking about it. But the messages are deleted now. I fully trusted Ryven and partially trusted Star) and one werewolf that had my full and complete trust (And if he hadn't convinced me (using only true statements and my own conclusion-jumping) that he was Capt. of the Guard, I would have still trusted Aiden on this second go, when I filled in for Rhedyn)

I did not trust Imogen, but it seems the feeling was mutual, considering she scried on me.

I have to be more careful about who I message in the next game, considering we only have one enemy. I had hoped to be given information about the other enemies through one or the other, or have someone inadvertently give themselves away

Aiden

I never said I was captain of the guard, but I pretended muhaha!

Ryven

I never lied to you either. ::)  I was immune to vampire attack. ;D

Geeklet

I wonder what would have happened if Mayerling and I did come to some sort of agreement. But either he had no desire to uphold his end of the bargain anyway, or my subtlety in trying to negotiate with him without actually coming out and admitting I was a vamp was too subtle. :P

FoamWeber

Awesome game, everyone! :D Don't think I was seriously fooled by anyone :\ Sorry about accusing you indirectly, Valerian- I thought if I seemed to suspect someone else, I'd survive the night. Guess not :P

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven