No More Heroes (update: Need 2-3 more characters to start)

Started by BlackestKnight, August 01, 2013, 09:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

Thank you for clarifying. I'd probably keep her as elite due to her well known anti-villain activities.

Vaulera

Ah, see, I was wondering If any player character wanted a right hand woman, as it were. I like player affiliations quite a bit. My plan was to just go one rank lower than whoever the boss was.

Yukina

Quote from: Vaulera on August 03, 2013, 08:07:03 PM
Ah, see, I was wondering If any player character wanted a right hand woman, as it were. I like player affiliations quite a bit. My plan was to just go one rank lower than whoever the boss was.

Would you be willing to be a right-hand apprentice to my anti-villainess?

Vaulera

Hmmm. I think I want a male boss. TheVillain has already made a proposal, and I think i'll be taking his offer, no offence to you, of course. I'm not terribly good at female interaction in roleplays yet, seeing as I do very little of it, and have done very little of it. I'll make some attempts at improvement however, and hopefully interact with yours in the roleplay itself.

Kadigan

This is my first attempt since joining Elliquiy, so I hope it's alright. The idea I had was that it's sort of this worlds CIA, Gestapo, FBI, etc etc.  Perhaps with a head answerable to each Overlord, or answerable only to the High Fuhrer himself.

Name: Lea Ward.
Sex: F
Appearance:

Day job: Head of STRIKE
Personality: When at work, she is very serious and focused on what she is doing. However, she knows how to play the game and relieve the tension of the drones under her command with a little levity now and again, lest she be thought of as the "ice princess" and disrespected in secret. When not at work, she can party as hard as anyone to keep up with any of her male counterparts in this world, but always has her guard up against those under her command who may want to take her position.
Skills set: Well versed in the use of firearms, computers, as well as the collaspable baton she uses for hand to hand combat. During her rise up the ladder, she was a field agent herself since the age of 18 and was trained in the art of assasination, infiltration, and hand to hand combat.
Equipment: Standard field equipment is a sidearm, kevlar vest, collapsable baton, and radio. Additional equipment can be drawn from any number of field/sector houses of STRIKE.
Alignment: Neutral/Lawful Villain.
Notable Crimes: All crimes she has committed were officially sanctioned by the state, she has killed several political rivals and heads of subversive groups. Destroyed the lives/ruined the reputations of whoever she was ordered to, though she has done that to keep her postion handy.
Rank: Elite - Major (Depending on where the organization would fit)
Home: She has no permanent home, as her position requires her to travel extenssivly. She lives, more or less, out of her suitcase.

STRIKE - Because Someone Has to Keep the Masses in Line

BlackestKnight

Quote from: BarbaraGordon on August 03, 2013, 08:30:44 PM
This is my first attempt since joining Elliquiy, so I hope it's alright. The idea I had was that it's sort of this worlds CIA, Gestapo, FBI, etc etc.  Perhaps with a head answerable to each Overlord, or answerable only to the High Fuhrer himself.

Name: Lea Ward.
Sex: F
Appearance:

Day job: Head of STRIKE

Personality: When at work, she is very serious and focused on what she is doing. However, she knows how to play the game and relieve the tension of the drones under her command with a little levity now and again, lest she be thought of as the "ice princess" and disrespected in secret. When not at work, she can party as hard as anyone to keep up with any of her male counterparts in this world, but always has her guard up against those under her command who may want to take her position.
Skills set: Well versed in the use of firearms, computers, as well as the collaspable baton she uses for hand to hand combat. During her rise up the ladder, she was a field agent herself since the age of 18 and was trained in the art of assasination, infiltration, and hand to hand combat.
Equipment: Standard field equipment is a sidearm, kevlar vest, collapsable baton, and radio. Additional equipment can be drawn from any number of field/sector houses of STRIKE.
Alignment: Neutral/Lawful Villain.
Notable Crimes: All crimes she has committed were officially sanctioned by the state, she has killed several political rivals and heads of subversive groups. Destroyed the lives/ruined the reputations of whoever she was ordered to, though she has done that to keep her postion handy.
Rank: Elite - Major (Depending on where the organization would fit)
Home: She has no permanent home, as her position requires her to travel extenssivly. She lives, more or less, out of her suitcase.

STRIKE - Because Someone Has to Keep the Masses in Line

Welcome to the site and I'm glad to have you for our game. I like the idea of a sort of secret intel group for the baddies, I'll allow it and introduce you as a sort of secretive branch of the unholy crime empire. 

BlackestKnight

CurvyKitten

How are you with some what myth type villains, I have almost a crow type character forming in my mind. Only with a Japanese twist. Was writing an assassin but I wanted to give her a little something something and suddenly that came into mind.

The second was a low level thief (mainly known for her amazing hacking skills) that thought she was going into a place to nab some plans for some tech. When really she was caught locked up and used as a guinea pig for a new Nano tech. The nanobots enhance her body (only to peak human capabilities), give her some healing factor(only over time as it takes time for the little buggers to fix her)  and give her a fun and unique link to technology around her? Granted it is all new and she is still learning...but come on who wants to be a good guy when you just got the free pass to fun town? :P

BlackestKnight

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 03, 2013, 10:35:00 PM
How are you with some what myth type villains, I have almost a crow type character forming in my mind. Only with a Japanese twist. Was writing an assassin but I wanted to give her a little something something and suddenly that came into mind.

The second was a low level thief (mainly known for her amazing hacking skills) that thought she was going into a place to nab some plans for some tech. When really she was caught locked up and used as a guinea pig for a new Nano tech. The nanobots enhance her body (only to peak human capabilities), give her some healing factor(only over time as it takes time for the little buggers to fix her)  and give her a fun and unique link to technology around her? Granted it is all new and she is still learning...but come on who wants to be a good guy when you just got the free pass to fun town? :P

If you can make it work then I have no complaints.

BlackestKnight

update

Is everyone still on aboard?

Yukina

Kadigan

Evil Tim

willversuch

Hey there, I'd be interested in coming on board... though this would be my first group roleplay that didn't involve a tabletop and dice.  If you're comfortable with that, then I'll put something together and get it posted here tonight.

I'm thinking of a petty criminal, just because no one has taken one.  Every group of villains needs one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My current roleplays...

Just trying to eek out a living... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188485.0

Mother Always Gets Her Way... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188666.0

CurvyKitten

Oh I didn't realize this was still going on, it seemed to die just after I showed interest. If it is still on I will finish up those sheets and get them up to join.

Cthonig

Neysha

I'm interested.

I'll see about creating a B (or even C-level) villain to engage in lowly levels of common supervillainous crime and other goon level activity.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Neysha

Villain Identity: Physeek
Name: Erin Chris
Sex: Female
Appearance:
Height: 6'6
Weight: Don't ask little one.
Day job: Mostly Temp For Hire Work

Personality: Delightfully murderous. Extremely dogmatic and loyal to the new Ten Commandments.
Skills set:
    Heavy Weapons Handling
    Medium Weapons Handling
    Light Weapons Handling
    Melee Weapons Handling
    Explosive Weapons Handling
    Hand to Hand Combat
    Culinary Grilling
    Weightlifting
    Cold War History
    Herbal Gardening
    Weapons Maintenence
    Crotcheting & Knitting

Equipment:

Climate Controlled Armor Helmet with Advanced Optics
Kevlar Lined Solid Color Combat Fatigues
14.5mm Six Barrelled Rotary Operated Automatic Heavy Machine Gun with Improbably Large Ammo and Power Pack
Numerous Hand Grenades
Double Barrelled Shotgun
Two Machine Pistols
Single Shot Break Action 40mm Grenade Launcher
Sledgehammer
Bolo Knife
Ice Pick
Rape Whistle
Boxing Tape
Late Model Honda CRV

Alignment: Chaotically Evil
Notable Crimes: Mostly Illegal Weapons Charges and Murder and variations thereof.
Home: East Coast of the United States, typically New York City.[/list][/list]
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

CurvyKitten

Villain Identity: Dragoness
    Name:Mayumi Takahashi
    Sex:Female
    Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
    Weight:127 lbs.
    Distinguishing Features : A scar along her right ribcage and a scar that runs along the left side of her neck, it seems someone tried to cut her throat once. Raises the question...how did she survive?
    Appearance: :
    Picture 2
    Picture 3
    Picture 4
    Picture 5
    Picture 6
    Picture 7
    picture 8

• Ice cream: Her not so secret love of ice cream, about the only food she still bothers eating now a days. 
    • Cars and motorcycles: Yumi loves her cars and her bikes, it it has a motor and wheels then she can drive it. And the faster the better.
    • History: Yumi is a firm believe that you can not figure out your path, if you don't know where it began.
    • Old movies: She has a secret love for the old movies, even black and white ones. She has a large collection of them at her place.
    Dislikes :

• Pretenders: Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk, its really just that simple .
    • Being told she can't: Yumi is a woman that rises to the occasion no matter what comes her way. She hates being told she can't for some reason, specially if it is because of some thought shortcoming. In which she proves them wrong shortly afterward.
    • Newbies: It isn't so much she hates them, Yumi pushes and and makes them earn their ranks just as she did. In the end she knows they will be stronger for it.
    • Traitors: She hates traitors more so because of the things and people they sacrifice to achieve their goals. Her father did what he did and didn't even care what would happen to her. Why would one sacrifice their family to achieve their goals. In the end that leaves them with nothing...and then you fought for nothing.

[/list]
    Skills set: :

• Fighting styles: Due to her long years in training she as trained in nearly countless styles. So her own has evolved to a point that her movements and strikes can not be predict. And she has the ability to adapt to nearly any opponents attack style. 
    • Driving: Give her something with wheels and a motor and she will in fact drive the hell out of it.
    • Abilities granted by her rebirth:Because she is already dead, she does not need to eat or sleep and are incapable of feeling pain (save for the tortured memories of their own untimely demise), and can instantly recover from any form of bodily harm, no matter how great the damage. Her supernatural senses also make them exceptionally skilled at hunting down and eliminating a target, and superhumanly agile with cat-like reflexes, thus the reborn can fight with great skill and shoot with great accuracy even if he or she had never possessed such skills during his or her life. In addition she shares eyes with the Raven, thus being able to observe the place with the help of the bird.
        Familar Raven:Although Yumi is brought back to life by Emma-hoo he sealed their bound and linked her to her gift with an Oni that has taken on the form of a Raven. Because the magical Raven is the source of her connection between life and death, if it were to be harmed or killed, this would leave the reborn vulnerable to attack.   

Day job: Doesn't need one she is paid as the top assassin to live as she wishes too.
    Personality:
    Cool, calm, collected, passionate, sexy, Yumi doesn't seem to be shaken by much anything. And when on the job she doesn't seem to show much emotion. After all how can a person take lives and still be alright with what they did if they didn't cut off the emotions that came with it. She is strong will and determined and driven, Yumi pushed herself through her studies. She is cunning, intelligent, her mind like that of a chess player always thinking ten moves ahead. Though when off the job Yumi is passionate and strong willed woman. One that gets what she wants, and enjoys the lifestyle her job has given to her. The side that is wilder and feminine, the musician and artist. Though she never cries in front of anyone, never shows weakness. Because in her line of work that weakness can and will get you killed.
    Equipment:Anything she damn well wants.
    Alignment: Lawful Evil she has her own code of honor that she runs by.
    Notable Crimes:Though no one can really prove whom she has killed as he has never been convicted. But the rumors of her conquests on countless, and beyond approach as well. And no one has ever gotten to the nerve to really confront and ask her who she has killed in her time. Though it is known that one day she entered the Head of the Yakuza's base of operations. Not many know what happened that day, and the very few that remained alive won't speak of it. But after that day she was now the new head of organization.
    Home: Holding the Territory of Japan Leader of the new Yakuza
    Her place, car and bike

her condo

Guest room and second bathroom.

The most of the place seeming to having a set theme she only changed the rest of the apartment once you reached her private bedroom and bathroom. Her own personal hideaway. It seems she let the decorator have the rest of the condo to do with as they pleased not really seeming to have her touch. No personal touches around, her bed room, music room and bathroom seemed a bit more personal.
    Her bed room.

. Nothing in the middle of the room a large round rug, and the windows that over look the city. Her bedroom is just past through the door to the left of the room
    the bathroom

There is a large room to back of the condo, one may think it is a dance studio. But they would be wrong, as it is her practice area. A portion of the wall parts to a series of weapons.

And a home gym.

Villain Identity: Enigma
    Name: Elena Maxwell Conners
    Sex:Female
    Height: 5'4''
    Weight: 125 Lbs.
    Distinguishing Features : Three preircings on her lower lip and several tattoo's and a scar on the lower part of her spin(looks surgical)
    Appearance: :
    Picture 2
    Picture 3
    Picture 4
    Picture 5
    Picture 6
    Picture 7
    picture 8

• Music: This wild child loves to sway her hips to the beat of her own drum...or one that has a good beat at least.
    • Junk food: Even before she was changed Elena love her sweets and random junk food. And could be most always been seen with at least a lolli pop between her lips.   
    • Luxury: Elena gained a a love for the finer things in life early on, even if she had to take what she wanted...she always got what she wanted
    • The rain:  El loves the rain, she can be found standing or dancing in it on her private patio when she can find moments to do so. El says she loves the way it washing things clean, and makes things feel possible once again. 

• Trying new things. El loves trying new things, and is now not afraid to try almost anything at least once.
      Dislikes :

• Moochers: She hates being used her or mooched from, after all she found a way to get what she wanted. Why can't they?
      • Jail: Lets face it there is one thing every thief hates cops and being locked away in jail.
      • Newbies: It isn't so much she hates them, Yumi pushes and and makes them earn their ranks just as she did. In the end she knows they will be stronger for it.
      • Doctors: After being held in the hospital and being poked and prodded for months on end she hates hospitals and doctors. 

Skills set: :

• Hacking/technology control: She was an mid level hacker before the doctors got a hold of her, but with her new Nano-Active Blood she has gained an odd ability to communicate and somewhat control technology around her. Granted she is still learning how to control this ability
      • Enhanced Condition/Regenerative Healing Factor Do to the Nano-Active blood she her body has been enhanced to incredible new limits. And the small little bots work at keeping her body pulled together no matter what. Though the worse the damage the longer it takes for the bots to put her back together. (though given enough damage she will still die)
      • Parkor/gymnastics: Elena has always loved being active, running around the city and throwing it through the motions.
      • Thief: Elena was a sub-par thief before her enhanced body...no well lets just say she is rising up the ranks of thieving greatness.
      Day job: She has never been able to hold a real job for more then a few days.
      Personality:Elena is a bit of a wild child, she grew up on the streets stealing what she wanted. Mostly being a petty thief and slowly rising up the ranks. But it was not a surprise that she was so easily take from the streets to be used for a larger companies experiments. Escaping from her captors Elena is a bit more cracked then she was, and seems to throw herself into life. She takes what she wants, and does what she wants. All Elena needs now...is the world. What more could a girl ask for right?
      Equipment: Mostly her body, and what ever she can get her hands on.
      Alignment:  Chaotic Villain (Harlequin with a new age twist
      Notable Crimes: Mostly petty crimes, but it seems someone named Enigma has recently shown up on the seen and started stealing some rather note worthy items.
      Home: no permanent home, but where ever she stays it is always comfy.

Yukina

Looks like Shiro Mahoutsukai has some competition. :)

Batman4560

BlackestKnight

How can I not approve such good profiles, both of you are in. Post your character in the character thread whenever you feel.

AriDarrow

Just throwing out there that I'm finding this idea interesting. Sent off my character idea to BlackestKnight there to see what he thinks of it before exposing it to everyone. Hope to see you all on the dark side. ^.^

CurvyKitten

Quote from: BlackestKnight on August 07, 2013, 11:06:46 PM
    How can I not approve such good profiles, both of you are in. Post your character in the character thread whenever you feel.

Woot ok!  ~moves her sheets over to the approved area.~