Inuyasha RP (EX)(MUL) Need 2 dominate males (Out of character RP)

Started by TamaRose, November 01, 2009, 11:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

I am looking for two dominate males that can play Sesshomaru and Inuyasha.Or one dominate male that can play both parts.In either case it would be an out of character RP but I would like to keep both the demon males attitudes and beliefs in tact.At least until further into the story.

Of course Sesshomaru is the snooty older brother that hates humans,except for Rin and Inuyasha is the spoiled half breed that shoots off his mouth and is spontaneous when going into battle.

Anyway,I am wanting to play an original female character that goes back in time and has both brothers fall for her.Again it would not be right away and of course both brothers do hate each other.The reason it will be out of character is because there will be no Kagome,Miroku or any of that. There is just Sesshomaru,Inuyasha,Rin,Jaken,and maybe Naraku.Everything will pretty much revolve around the 3 main characters.

I am looking for two males who are open minded and will later on not mind having a threesome.They don't have to fuck each other (although a bonus for me) but they would my character.It will eventually become very heavy and hardcore.I am still trying to work on a plot of some sort but at the moment I am just looking for some fun.