Eveoria: Dawn of Man Recruiting (In need of new people Elves, Nymphs Discovered)

Started by Untamed Skies, January 16, 2015, 04:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Wow Nikkie she looks awesome!

I should have a CS up by the end of the day Untamed Skies
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Lady Sakura

Hazy Sky

Any answer in my question above please?
I can't go anywhere with my character concept without it. Thank you
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Lady Sakura

Quote from: skyre on January 17, 2015, 10:08:29 AM
Any answer in my question above please?
I can't go anywhere with my character concept without it. Thank you

Sorry Skyre!

Doesn't sound illogical so don't see a problem with it. 

Untamed Skies

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on January 17, 2015, 10:27:36 AM
Sorry Skyre!

Doesn't sound illogical so don't see a problem with it.

To add onto this, we'd prefer to keep humans from the future of the present day out of it entirely.

And we'd like to keep humans from the past to a lower number, most of non player humans will be from the present.

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Untamed Skies on January 17, 2015, 10:41:32 AM
To add onto this, we'd prefer to keep humans from the future of the present day out of it entirely.

And we'd like to keep humans from the past to a lower number, most of non player humans will be from the present.

Thank you kindly. I only asked because it allows my concept to actually make sense. I'm happy to offer him up as a tutor to share his skills with the blade to make him useful as well as fun.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Chreestafer on January 17, 2015, 07:52:49 AM
Wow Nikkie she looks awesome!

I should have a CS up by the end of the day Untamed Skies

Thanks Chreestafer! Can't wait to see everyone else's.

Chreestafer

I think I'm going to run with a modern day military personnel.  And as for powers I think I'm going to call dibs on telekinetics.  There is one thing, I'm a huge geek and avid D&D player.  Telekinesis is set under a class known as psionics, is this ok? Are we classifying this as "magic"?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lady Sakura

We encourage you guys to come up with ways to make seemingly similar magic more unique to you, fires are different colors or styles, anything really.

We're not restricting one type of magic to anyone.

As for Telekonesis there is no problem with it

Senti

Untamed Skies

Quote from: Senti on January 17, 2015, 11:53:38 AM
So I am ok with maths geek thief/hacker etc?

There aren't any computers in the world she's been thrown into. Think Lord of the Rings type setting.

You're welcome to be a geek thief who used to be a hacker though

Lady Sakura

If people want to create engineers and such to help with rediscovering modern day technologies by all means that would be interesting but until then it's back to colonial days of getting jobs done. :D Boiling hot water for baths, candles, turning butter, milking cows, etc.

Senti

Tats what I am thinking, she is also a thief as in picking locks, but amazing at puzzles and patterns, so she is useful in that setting too. If that works.

Auctor

Welcome aboard everybody can't wait to play with everyone

LimitlessNikkie

-Snipped-

Warlock

Would be interesting to play an engineer. Very interesting premise.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Warlock on January 17, 2015, 03:55:08 PM
Would be interesting to play an engineer. Very interesting premise.

Would be; your character creating something new could be like. "Eat that Alexander Graham Bell! or James Watt!" lol

Warlock

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on January 17, 2015, 04:27:57 PM
Would be; your character creating something new could be like. "Eat that Alexander Graham Bell! or James Watt!" lol

Don't know about James Watt, we've real-life steam punk because of him, impossible to beat! Bell created the telephones and who really cares about those, not really contributed anything to modern society. Though reading up on him gives me an idea for the magic ability.

Found a image reference to use ''Meriza DeGuzman'', so I'll reserve it before I get the character completed.

Untamed Skies

Just figure I should put in really quickly, as far as recreating technology it won't be something crafted and done overnight.

Hazy Sky

Quick question. What is this abandoned city like? Are we talking brick and mortar? Stone and slate? Timber, wattle and daub? Are most buildings single storey or are they higher? I'm just trying to get a mental image in my head.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Untamed Skies

Quote from: skyre on January 17, 2015, 05:05:15 PM
Quick question. What is this abandoned city like? Are we talking brick and mortar? Stone and slate? Timber, wattle and daub? Are most buildings single storey or are they higher? I'm just trying to get a mental image in my head.

Most the buildings will be stone and slate.

Buildings are typically one story, though towards the center they get taller.

Those that came with families typically find themselves in bigger homes.

Warlock

Player Name: Warlock     
Character Name: Véronique Bastien                     
Sex: 25
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Role: Engineer and Scout
Magical Talent: Sound Manipulation, reminiscent of a banshee's wail
Former Occupation: Civil Engineering Student
Skills: Athleticism, Acrobatics, Javelin, Swimming, Orienteering, Math, Physics, Mechanics, Civil Engineering
Appearance: A well muscled and toned body with lusterous bronzed skin and feminine curves.
Personality: Unsure what to do with herself, Véronique often comes across as impatient and impulsive. Never one for subtlety in interactions with others, she looks favorably upon those that are direct and willing to take control and indeed may not notice less explicit social cues. There's a spring to her step and she engages in her interests with great joy and almost single-minded dedication.
Background: As a child she was never able to keep still, exploring the french countryside outside of Lyon and marveling at the majesty of nature. Véronique early interest lead her onto the path she would follow for much of her life, even after waking up in the new world.

Diagnosed with ADHD at the age of seven, her parents decided to channel her excess energy into physical activities and enrolled her in both an Orienteering club and one dedicated to athletics. The former provided Véronique long term task that were disguised and sectioned with checkpoints, providing an analogue and tools for keeping up with and even excelling in her school assignments, while the latter contained several different disciplines that could easily be rotated depending on what she felt doing. She enjoyed her formative years, always in motion and often in touch with other people, mostly through club activities that lended themselves to her shorter attention span and impulsiveness. Managing to earn admittance to the competitive CSPG, attributed by her to understanding parents and counselors, Véronique could feel very proud as she continued towards grande école.

Attending INSA Lyon, Véronique found another outlet for her, now lessened, ADHD with a variety of task and problems that needed to be solved, shifting between them with an ofttimes scattered train of thought. The structured environment at the university also helped her and she could lean on both fellow students and faculty when she needed extra assistance. One of the professors, Mme.Félicité, Véronique became intimate friends with and often had private 'tutoring sessions'. With access to the sports facilities of INSA Lyon, Véronique could continue with her physical training, though never managing to qualify for any greater events or championships. Orienteering came back to aid in her studies as a civil engineer, already having an understanding of how to move and reach locations in the fastest way possible helped her in research for different projects, several times being complimented after she'd or presented them.

Never understanding what happened when she was transported, for Véronique it was particularly disorientating experience. Unsure of what to do with herself, she followed those who seemed to know what they were doing and tried to makes herself useful, initially she did it with scouting using her skills to help others to get a lay of the land. Later, as things settled, Véronique interested herself more with the city itself, ensuring buildings were sound and reinforcing the walls among other things.
Family: None who followed her to this strange new world. Two parents remain back on on Earth, with her relatives scattered across France.
Important Equipment: A ballpoint pen with an INSA logo, white sports bra, lowcut black jeanshorts and a black leather belt.

Lady Sakura

She looks great so far Warlock, can't wait to see the finished product. :D