Love in a World of Hate (Read The Rules Before Posting)

Started by Demascion Lycan, February 01, 2011, 12:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demascion Lycan

Peace
The races weren't always at war. There was a time that noone cared, besides the humans, whether you were elf, dwarve, vampire, or lycan. Everyone kept to themselves and there weren't many racist beings in the tribes.

Of course, nothing is perfect. There are the few that believe themselves to be the superior race, but they are usually in the background and don't get in the way of the peace. As long as they are left alone, there aren't any problems. Life is great.
Read my profile and here is the link to my ons and offs. as well as my Roll Play Requests A&A

I have finally created an F-List Account! Please check it out for further information on my kinks

Also, POKéMON FANS, I'm currently playing Pokémon Y. I would love some help getting certain Pokémon to build my desired team. I would like to receive eggs so I could train them myself. If you're willing to help, please shoot me a message.

Demascion Lycan

Unrequited Love
As was told, there was one leader of a Vampire coven that never considered himself Racist. He regularly visited the heads of other races and tried to keep the peace. He did everything right. He never caused any problems. He was a kind ruler.

That's to say untill his daughter fell in love with that of a lycan. He found them walking together a lot, but never assumed that there was anymore than friendship untill he found him in her bed one morning. He raged and roared in anger. Then he did the unexcuseable. He killed the boy.
Read my profile and here is the link to my ons and offs. as well as my Roll Play Requests A&A

I have finally created an F-List Account! Please check it out for further information on my kinks

Also, POKéMON FANS, I'm currently playing Pokémon Y. I would love some help getting certain Pokémon to build my desired team. I would like to receive eggs so I could train them myself. If you're willing to help, please shoot me a message.

Demascion Lycan

War
As was custom, the body of a dead child was returned to his parents. But this was different. This was murder. The boy's parents were uncontrollably angry and they appealed to the alpha male, who took it as an act of racism, and declared war on the Vampires. He pulled together the strongest fighters in the pack and delivered an all out assult on the coven. Only women and children were spared.

Ever since, the vampires and Lycans have been at each other's throats.

Demascion Lycan

Elves, Dwarves, and Humans
The elves were the first to pass judgement on the other races when the Lycans attacked. They didn't trust the dwarves or humans to not turn their alliances over and just lead an assult on everyone else. They hid themselves in the deepest forests with spells protecting their grounds.

The dwarves soon followed as they were sick of their finest crafts being used for such senseless genocide. They soon retreated into the bowels of the largest mountains in the world. They crafted their home in a place that noone would find without being invited.

The humans never did get on well with the other races. They feared what they didn't know and refused to get close enough understand. their fear was especially large in the vampires and lycan's who fed on flesh and blood. They kept to their own. secluded, but not well protected.

Demascion Lycan

A New Story
Centuries after the first assult, the war continues to rage on. The Lycans still hate the Vampires, and nothing has changed throughout the other races.

There are a few though who have strayed from their parent's Hatred. Those who are open minded. Those who dream of the peace that was long lost in the world.

This is where it got interesting. Who was your character?

Demascion Lycan

Character Skeleton
Please use this format for yor characters.

[b]Gaia s/n[/b]:
[b]Character Name[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]: [url=enter image url]character name[/url]
[b]Bio[/b]: (at least three decent paragraphs)
[b]Personality[/b]: (include race prefferences along with other traits)
[b]Other[/b]: (anything you thing the group should know)

Demascion Lycan

Rules

Alright, most of these are the usual, but I need to say them anyway because I can't stand someone fighting the rules of gaia simply because they're not posted in a thread.

1: This is not a lust RP. The point is to build a real story. There will be sex, and there will be times where lust happens, but don't make that your point.
2: No God Modding. There will be fights. It is a race game, and obviously there is a war written into the story.
3: PM your character profile to me with the title "Love or Genocide." I will add you to the character post.
4: Keep OOC to a minimum. I understand helping someone who missed something, but be polite and no pure OOC posts.
5: No two people should post more than six posts without someone else posting. that means three posts each. if noone else has posted, hold off and wait for the others.
6: I can add to or change the rules at any time.

Thank you for reading.

Demascion Lycan

Accepted Characters
E s/n: Demascion Lycan
Character Name: Arcaniss
Appearance: Arcaniss
Bio:  Arcaniss was born into his position. His father trained him in the clan's arts, molding him into the perfect leader. In those days Arcaniss was friendly. He was the type to make friends and chase the girls.

Arcaniss met Shasta when he was 24. She was the one who got him to slow his life down and become a calmer person. He was still friendly, but he thought more, and became more caring. He fell in deep with Shasta. Arcaniss decided that she would be his lead female when he took over the clan.

Half way through his 30th year, Arcaniss's father died. By that point, Arcaniss had already mastered all of the clan's arts, but in accordance to clan custom, he wouldn't gain the alpha-wolf position for another 7 years. His father's sudden death changed that. He wouldn't talk to anyone for a year after that, besides Shasta, who held him throughout the year.

After that year, he slowly began rebuilding his life. He never fully recovered, but he was at least able to properly lead his clan. The war was worsening, and he had to take action to defend his people. He became just the leader people needed.

Then, while celebrating his 37th birthday, and his coming of manhood in his clan, his clan was raided by the Vampire coven. Though by the end of the battle, there were only about 10 deaths and many wounded, the loss hit especially hard for Arcaniss. Shasta lay dead, having taken an arrow to the heart in attempt to protect him.

Since that day, Arcaniss has built his clan to be a fortress. He Kept to his quarters, waiting for his chance at revenge, and becoming stronger all the while. He has since led his clan through telepathy, not speaking a word unless absolutely necessary.
Personality:  Arcaniss is a dark individual. He keeps to himself until he tells the clan his plans. He Is loyal to those that earn it. He is only loyal to his clan as long as they are loyal to him. He has no race prefference, but has a hard time not fighting purely on instinct when it comes to Vampiric men.
Other: He keeps two black daggers at his waist in case someone actually gets close enough for him to need to use them. He can read the thoughts of all but the strongest minded people, and then alter the weaker minds to his whim. This also allows him to communicate with his clan without his enemies hearing.