MarvelThrones:A Tale Of Spider's & Hulk's(Need Captain America, Phoenix, others)

Started by NubianLegend, May 05, 2015, 07:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lithium

Quote from: Deamonbane on May 09, 2015, 12:39:14 PM
Wow... everyone has Vibranium or Adamantium weapons...

Well, it's been stated by the GM that Vibranium is the standard metal used for weapons and that Adamantium is only marginally stronger in the setting that we're using, so that shouldn't really come as a surprise. Especially since most of the characters are Lord, Ladies or hold some other very important title. It's Black Vibranium and Asgardian metal that is the more rare stuff.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Lithium on May 09, 2015, 12:23:26 PM
Natasha Romanoff

Username: Lithium

Character Name: Natasha Romanoff

Canon

Physical Description:
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair color: Red
Eyes: Green
Physical Build: Fit and buxom

Sexuality: Bisexual

Role: Lady of Winterhold

What does your character desire most?: To keep the lands, the houses and the people that she cares for safe.

Personal Philosophy: The end justifies the means.

Notable Equipment & Weaponry:
-Pair of vibranium swords
-Pair of hand crossbows
-Bracers formed of vials containing various poisons and toxins
-Grappling hook
-Black leather and vibranium armor

Skills:
-Mastery of blades, crossbows and hand to hand combat
-Stealth and infiltration
-Spying
-Alchemy
-Psychological fortitude and manipulation

A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character:
-Peak physical conditioning
-Slowed aging

Bio: When she was still just a young child, Natasha was abducted right from the courtyard of her father's castle by a pair of Hydra interlopers. Growing up in captivity, she was continuously broken down and indoctrinated for years until she became a young woman, at which point she was little more than a hollow shell - just a puppet that would mindlessly follow her masters' orders. Natasha proved to be their most gifted creation yet, and so they used her relentlessly, dispatching her to bestow swift death upon hundreds of targets scattered throughout all nine kingdoms.

When she did eventually begin to liberate herself from Hydra's influence, it was not an instantaneous process, but rather a very slow and gradual one. Employing the very same arts of deception that they'd taught her, she managed to keep the leaders of House Hydra in the dark while she continued to loosen the control that they held over her. After breaking free and escaping, she went into hiding, living almost like an animal disguised among humans while she struggled to rebuild herself.

When she eventually managed to comprehend the repercussions of her actions, Natasha exiled herself to SHIELD, believing that she had no right to live in the world and that she should spend the rest of her life serving the realm to make up for all of the evil that she'd committed. There she remained for almost two decades even tough she looked like she hadn't aged a day thanks to whatever 'enhancements' Hydra had given her. The Lord of Winterhold, Steve Rogers, often collaborate with SHIELD, which was how the two of them met.

They fell for each other quickly, but convincing Natasha to abandon her position as First Ranger was no easy task for Steve. Even with the rule about Lords having the power to free any agent of SHIELD from their otherwise unbreakable vows, it still took him months to convince her that they should get married, and that she could do even more good as Lady of Winterhold than she could of First Ranger.

I pledge to: The North

Gamora Zen-Whoberi

Username: Lithium

Character Name: Gamora Zen-Whoberi

Canon

Physical Description:
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair color: Black
Eyes: Golden
Physical Build: Lithe, lean and fit

Sexuality: Bisexual

Role: Assassin and mercenary for hire

What does your character desire most?: To forge her own destiny and find her purpose

Personal Philosophy: All life is bought through death

-The Godslayer, a two handed sword forged from Asgaridan metal, supposedly having the ability to fatally wound even the most powerful of beings
-Infinity Cloak: a magical cloak which can conceal and contain en entire arsenal of weapons

Skills:
-Mastery of most conventional weapons
-Master acrobat

-Demonic strength, speed, agility and endurance
-Accelerated healing

Bio: Gamora was not born in Marvelos, but rather in one of the mysterious and unknown lands across the Narrow Sea. There, she was part of an ancient civilization that was all but eradicated by a deadly plague said to have been purposely created by some dreadful sorceror. Somehow she was spared from the plague only to be abandoned in the middle of an arid desert, her parents as well as every other member who'd made up the trade caravan that she was on having died slowly all around her. If not for the great Warlord Thanos arriving when he did and saving her, Gamora would certainly not have survived more than a few hours before succumbing to dehydration.

Thanos did more than just save the young girl, he raised her as his own, even going as far as to train her so that she could one day inherit his mantle. He was highly strict and cold most of the time, but they still shared a bond and a certain kind of love. However, nothing was ever the same again after Gamora disobeyed her father's order that she was never to step foot outside of his camp without him by her side. She hadn't even left the camp for more than a few minutes when a group of drunken warriors cornered her.

She fought tooth and nail, but there were too many of them. After doing unspeakable things to her, the soldiers left Gamora clinging to life only by the faintest of treads, which was the state that Thanos found her in. The girl was beyond healing, but he brought her back to his camp and called upon every witch and shaman in his army to prepare a demonic ritual which had been banned for centuries. The ritual was successful not only in restoring Gamora's life, but it reignited the demon's essence within her as well.

She gained new powers, her flesh transformed into an unnatural ashen green, and she was driven mad by the sensation of being constantly torn apart from within. After blacking out for a time, weeks or perhaps even months, Gamora awoke somewhere in the sea near the shores of Dorne, clinging to a piece of flotsam. She felt too exhausted to move, let alone swim for however many miles separated her from land, but at least the excruciating pain seemed to have subsided...

I pledge to: The highest bidder

Both are fine, I think. GILF much? I'm wondering, how did Gamora get an Asgard sword? That seems unlikely. I don't know about that. You can give her dragon's bone(admantium) or something else.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Deamonbane on May 09, 2015, 12:38:03 PM
Username:Deamonbane

Character Name: Sir Wade Wilson

Canon Deadpool Comics

Physical Description:
Height: 185 cm (About 6 foot even)
Weight: 82 kg (182 lbs)
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Greenish-blue
Physical Build: Lean Muscular/Athletic

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Role:
Knight

What does your character desire most?:
Personal Enjoyment

Personal Philosophy:
"I’ll kill a man in a fair fight, or if I think he’s gonna start a fair fight… If he bothers me, or if there’s a woman… Or if I’m gettin’ paid. Mostly only when I’m gettin’ paid."

Despite being the proud owner of a veritable arsenal of death-dealing devices, Wilson is known for carrying a Han Dao Sword, as well as a Kukri and Karambit on opposite sides of the back of his belt, all made from Crucible Steel. Throwing knives hidden inside his gauntlets are also regular for him, but his weapon of choice is a powerful horn bow, small enough to be fired from horseback, complemented by a quiver of twenty arrows carried on his back, covered by a buckler made from leather, with a bronze boss. He is usually armored lightly, masked while he fights and his clothes and armor are exclusively red and black.

Skills:
Ranged Weapons: Be they Bows, Crossbows, slings, knives, javelins, darts, or even rocks, an impressive hand-eye coordination and distance perception make him the finest ranged warrior in the world.
Melee combat: While less skilled in close quarters than he is at range, he is still a match for the finest in the land, with his exotic taste in weapons and unpredictable fighting style, be it with weapons or his bare hands.
Rider: At ease in the saddle as he would be on his feet, maybe more so, riding and shooting from horseback is something that comes as naturally as sneezing comes to others.
Superhuman good looks: He is a hunk. I mean, look at him. Also he is dynamite in bed.
Killer: As a punster, he has no equal. Irreverence is his middle name (Maybe third or fourth), and no one, man, woman, child, or diety, is safe from his razor-sharp wit.
Ukillable: Kind of in the name. He can be disabled, for a while anyways, cut, shot, shredded or fileted with a nice passion fruit sauce, and he will still get up and keep going.
Athleticism: Stronger than your average Joe, faster and more agile too.
Superhuman good looks: I did this one already, right?

Bio:
Few know just where Master Wilson came from. Fewer still know why he fights, but he has been at the beck and call of House Grey for as long as just about anyone can remember. As a killer for hire that's not really for hire, he has made his name famous, and infamous, on battlefield after battlefield, year after year. At a point, the mask that he wore, half red and half black, became more famous that he was, as it was what all of his enemies saw before they fell to the sound of some bad joke or another. If you were to ask Wilson about his origins, however, he would push the question aside with a snide and humorous comment.

It is suspected that he himself does not remember what he was before he became a living weapon (Albeit a handsome one).

However, origins and sanity aside, he is known to be loyal to the House Grey, a champion fighter, drinker and bedder of beautiful women. Few see beyond that, and few care to.

I pledge to: House Grey

He seems fine, I like the unkillable title. I hope you understand being unkillable isn't the same as being invincible.

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Deamonbane

Quote from: NubianLegend on May 09, 2015, 01:06:46 PM
He seems fine, I like the unkillable title. I hope you understand being unkillable isn't the same as being invincible.
I get that *nods* Stab him in the heart and he'll go down like any other bloke.

The only difference is that... well he gets back up after a couple hours/days.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Mathim

What about my Groot? Anything need to change or whatever? I thought people would laugh 'cause I put "I am Groot" as his personal philosophy (before his actual one).
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

NubianLegend

Quote from: Mathim on May 09, 2015, 10:14:41 AM
Here's Groot.I'll do Quicksilver after I see what Wanda's working with.

Username: Mathim
Character Name: Groot
Canon The one from the movie...?
Physical Description: A sentient tree, able to alter physical structure to mimic other plant-life, several heads taller than most mortal men and nearly featureless face

Sexuality: Asexual
Role: Knight
What does your character desire most?: Preservation of life in all its forms
Personal Philosophy: I am Groot (All life is precious, but that doesn't mean it doesn't need a good ass-kicking sometimes)
Notable Equipment & Weaponry: His own body, metamorphic abilities, size and physical prowess
Skills: Shapeshifting, regeneration (limited, time-consuming, requires consumption of other plantlife), super-strength
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: Bioluminescent seed blossoms to illuminate the dark, summoning plant projectiles from his body
Bio: Groot cannot recall his own origin but it is suspected that he was created by some magical means whose source is unknown and may remain that way forever. Groot strongly desires to maintain the most plantlife possible on the planet but does not mind sharing the world with humans and other beings as he has come to value all life, having lived for so long he cannot even remember, and has watched many come and go in that time while he lived on. It is because of this he owes his allegiance to House Rogers, the one that he feels is most in line with his own philosophy. It is difficult for people to trust him at first, in his experience, because all he can do to communicate is grunt or shout "I am Groot"; he has to let his actions do the talking.
I pledge to: House Rogers

Groot is Groot. I mean good

SweetSerenade

Ciera Baine

Username: SweetSerenade
Character Name: Ciera Baine
Original
Physical Description:
A woman that could be quite formidable if tampered with much too much. A woman that was raised in combat and magic, and trained in the ways of Old Valyria. Her 5'5'' frame is full of whipcord musculature best suited for speed fighting, with a body speckled in scars and markings from years of rituals and combat. She is a woman that shouldn't be trifled with, though many a man has tried(not to mention women). Her body is rough, not as feminine as other womens. Her breasts are small, an upper B cup at most, and she doesn't seem to need much support in that department. Because of her fighting figure she doesn't have as much curves as another woman might, but she doesn't seem to mind that.

Her entire form seems to scream combat, even the rather defiant gleam that fills her dark blue eyes. The Crow is her chosen animal, her symbol, and that speaks in any clothing she wears. From the feathers that dangle from her ears, to the feathers she decorates her dark hair with. This woman has a variety of garments, most of the male persuasion, but the easiest recognized garment she wears is her cloak. Anyone that has visited House Doom knows of the Crow Maiden, and knows of her feathered mantled cloak. Her dark hair is always well cared for, and seems to feather around her with it's own sort of inner electrical charge. (Not that there is one!)

As a note, the image is just for reference on figure and appearance it is no real marking of the garments she typically wears. It is merely used as a reference for this Maiden of House Doom. She has several markings on her body, other than the scars that speckle her arms and legs and torso. The most evident one would be the trailing ivy that seems to wrap around her wrist and climb up her arm. Each one of the leaves is heavily detailed and upon close inspection you will see names scribed upon the leaves. These are the names of her family, and those that she must avenge. Her other 'marking' is less obvious, and harder to see unless she wants someone to. Upon her back, between her shoulder blades, wings spread out like the darkest night - is the Crow she has taken as her symbol.

She always carries several forms of weaponry upon her. Whether her blade at her hip, or the daggers she carries in her boots. She is never without some form of protection. No matter her garments she always wears a special tooled belt that has a variety of different sized pouches on it. This contains components for the variety of ritual based 'magics' she performs.

Sexuality: Sex can wait, vengeance and Retribution cannot. = Chances of Sexual interaction in game are pretty slim. Just as a note she has no interest in women, but does take some interest in men. This is limited so for all intents and purposes consider her sort of Asexual teetering on Demisexual.
Role: Lady of Clan Baine, Bannerman of House Doom, 'Spellsword'
What does your character desire most? Retribution for the slaying of her clan, a true home when her task is complete - and an ever present task to complete. Whether magical or mundane, this woman hates to be bored.
Personal Philosophy:
"Justice upon the ones that were the cause of my clan being slain. I will do as needed to seek this Retribution, and like the Crow upon the Fields of battle I shall feast upon their misery when that day comes."

Ciera has one thing really on her mind, the serving of House Doom is only part of that plan. Someday she will find who is responsible for the slaying of her clan, of which she was the only survivor - to her knowledge. As a result she has aligned with House Doom - as they are some of the few left from Old Valyria, as her Clan once was. It was the easiest place to be accepted, and her four years with them has been something that has helped her work towards her goal. She will not rest, not properly, until she has accomplished her task.

This means, good or evil - in the eyes of others, she will do whatever it takes to accomplish her task. Within reason, her own personal code does not allow her to kill children, or women whom are pregnant. Elderly are to be only 'mercy' killings. The only exception to this is in defense of her own life, in which case all bets are off.

DeathSweep - Ancestral sword that her family took from Old Valyria generations ago. They have a few other secrets that were passed down through the family lineage, but some of those secrets were stolen from them when the clan was slaughtered. Ciera managed to take DeathSweep with her. The blade is definitely meant for a smaller man, or a woman's hand. It's strange metallic surface is dark and swirling with strange colors. She rarely if every draws her sword, unless it is needed. It is not heavily decorated and is actually quite under rated in terms of how it's hilt and pommel are covered. It is even sheathed within a non-assuming sheath. She has yet to draw this blade in a public space, at least that anyone knows in the four years that she has been there. She hasn't had any need to, but if Victor Von Doom demanded it of her - she would indeed use this blade. It is Black Vibranium, but it's something that she doesn't make a ruckus about announcing.

Retribution - A forearm long dagger that she tends to carry in a sheath that is strapped to the center of her back. She generally fights with this, and has better skills with it than any of her other weapons. She saves DeathSweep as a last resort, and Retribution is her first go to blade. If she's using her tiny boot daggers... she's insulting your capabilities - on purpose.

Lady Slipper and Murdock - Yes, she named her two boot daggers after some rather deadly plants. They aren't poisonous, but the way she uses them might as well be. They are not her go to weapon, and she generally uses them as a resort just before DeathSweep - and she can and will use these as a form of insult to others. If she's using them she is either desperate (But not super desperate) or she is telling you that you're not worth her time.

Tooled Belt and Pouches - Whatever is in this damn thing.. people rarely if ever want to find out. She seems to have so many of the pouches and belt boxes that you would think she would be rather noisy when she moved. A simple adjustment of air elementalism is what she used to create the silence that seems to follow her, and that is what she has tooled into most of her items. She's quiet, scary so, and her tools of doing so are within the pouches on her waist.

Feathered Cloak Most people aren't sure what the point of her cloak is, but it's quiet - and it's dark. The surface on the outside seems to be covered in a waterfall like cascade of Crows feathers. Each one she stitched into place while working elemental magics. Air magics mostly, natural magics, as her people have known for generations. It's not much, but it's something for her. Don't underestimate that cloak, because she has used it to trap people before. Nothing like throwing heavy fabric over their head to distract them. There is also this strange factoid that it seems rather difficult to cut.

Skills:
Combat Prowess
Highly Intelligent
Flexible - Not just in a flexible sense but in a sense that she can change her short term goal when needed. She could be doing one task and instantly be find with switching to another - if needed. Unless what she is doing at that time is part of her long term goal, then you are absolutely screwed.
Weapon Talents - Exceedingly talented with small blades, and the sword she carries. Though she is much more talented with her long dagger. She has some talents with a bow.
'Survival of the Fittest' - as part of a nomadic clan she learned quite a lot to survive. From what plants could do what, to what are the best places to hide incase of invasion. If needed she could vanish into an environment and not be seen for weeks, come out healthy and hearty and perfectly happy.

Natural Magics - More nature aligned magics, nothing super fancy or showy. Good for getting private work done. Basically elemental aligned magics, they are much easier on the body than Ritual Magics.
Ritual Magic capabilities - If the right tools, and the right time, and the right everything is in place... she could take the time to do something rather powerful. Not 'The Doom' Powerful, but more like... hey let's beat the shit out of a few whitewalkers powerful. This comes with severe drawbacks, and she will likely be so drained of magical energy that she won't even manage a simple 'Fire starter' spell for at least a week. This is ONLY usable with GM approval, and WITH a direct order of absolute irrevocably confirmed need for such a situation.

If you require more specifications I would be happily to illuminate this aspect of the character.
Bio:
Back in the days of Old Valyria, before 'The Doom', Ciera's family - the Clan of Baine - was known as powerful wizards and spell workers. They were also known as good warriors, and in a pinch they were used as sacrifices for helping the land. To this day their last surviving member believes in the Old Ways. That everything comes at a cost, even peace. What that cost is... depends on what you are willing to sacrifice. Upon the cataclysmic event known as 'The Doom' her ancestors, some of them at least, were already traveling in the land nearby. They had intermingled with clans of roving Dothraki(Or this 'Marvelosian' equal), and had already worked on building up their bloodline and their capabilities. They did take some things from Old Valyria with them, their own family magics... a few items... You know, the usual heirlooms sort of thing.

They traveled nomadically, mostly, traveling to locations based on the time of year and the seasons. They eventually ended up in Marvelos, three generations back. Where they still held up their nomadic ways. The family as a whole, the Clan of Baine, would travel between the networks within the realm of Marvelos. They did the same as they always had, sell their gifts and their talents. 'Spellswords' as they were often known. Drawing in good blood when they saw it, and continuing to build up on their bloodlines.

Ciera was born of Cedric and Mirabelle. She was the youngest of thirteen rambunctious children, and the last child her parents would have. Her family always stayed together, unless a partner or member was too pregnant to travel - and then they would remain until the clan could return for them. But they always gathered once a year, near Dorne, to celebrate their greatest of family gatherings. The growing of nature, the flames of passion. The time when the family would celebrate the start of summer, and when they would all enjoy their revelry.

Ciera had a relatively 'easy' childhood you could say, trained in her magics and blades... and raised with rambunctious male relatives. She had to fight harder to prove herself, but soon 'The Crow Maiden' was just as known as 'Cedric Baine of Marvelos'.

It was during the family gathering that their lives were changed, four years ago, and the entire clan was thought to be wiped out. It is still unknown who actually committed the act, or who may have hired whoever did it, but in one evening a blood bath soaked the land of Dorne. Ciera, injured and angry had traveled miles on foot to reach the only 'Ruler' her clan had known. She put her sword at the feet of Victor Doom - and pledged herself as his Bannerman and asked only to be allowed to seek truth and vengeance for the slaying of her clan. Not a single man, woman, child, or elderly was left alive - how she survived she is still not really sure.

So she has served, for four years, nobly and honorably bound - by blood and magic - to the House of Doom.

I pledge to: House Doom

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Kadigan

SweetSerenade

Even though I literally just started writing her not that long ago... I have completed Ciera. Hopefully you all enjoy. IF you think I need to add anything more, please feel free to let me know.

NubianLegend

Quote from: SweetSerenade on May 09, 2015, 06:13:21 PM
Ciera Baine

Username: SweetSerenade
Character Name: Ciera Baine
Original
Physical Description:
A woman that could be quite formidable if tampered with much too much. A woman that was raised in combat and magic, and trained in the ways of Old Valyria. Her 5'5'' frame is full of whipcord musculature best suited for speed fighting, with a body speckled in scars and markings from years of rituals and combat. She is a woman that shouldn't be trifled with, though many a man has tried(not to mention women). Her body is rough, not as feminine as other womens. Her breasts are small, an upper B cup at most, and she doesn't seem to need much support in that department. Because of her fighting figure she doesn't have as much curves as another woman might, but she doesn't seem to mind that.

Her entire form seems to scream combat, even the rather defiant gleam that fills her dark blue eyes. The Crow is her chosen animal, her symbol, and that speaks in any clothing she wears. From the feathers that dangle from her ears, to the feathers she decorates her dark hair with. This woman has a variety of garments, most of the male persuasion, but the easiest recognized garment she wears is her cloak. Anyone that has visited House Doom knows of the Crow Maiden, and knows of her feathered mantled cloak. Her dark hair is always well cared for, and seems to feather around her with it's own sort of inner electrical charge. (Not that there is one!)

As a note, the image is just for reference on figure and appearance it is no real marking of the garments she typically wears. It is merely used as a reference for this Maiden of House Doom. She has several markings on her body, other than the scars that speckle her arms and legs and torso. The most evident one would be the trailing ivy that seems to wrap around her wrist and climb up her arm. Each one of the leaves is heavily detailed and upon close inspection you will see names scribed upon the leaves. These are the names of her family, and those that she must avenge. Her other 'marking' is less obvious, and harder to see unless she wants someone to. Upon her back, between her shoulder blades, wings spread out like the darkest night - is the Crow she has taken as her symbol.

She always carries several forms of weaponry upon her. Whether her blade at her hip, or the daggers she carries in her boots. She is never without some form of protection. No matter her garments she always wears a special tooled belt that has a variety of different sized pouches on it. This contains components for the variety of ritual based 'magics' she performs.

Sexuality: Sex can wait, vengeance and Retribution cannot. = Chances of Sexual interaction in game are pretty slim. Just as a note she has no interest in women, but does take some interest in men. This is limited so for all intents and purposes consider her sort of Asexual teetering on Demisexual.
Role: Lady of Clan Baine, Bannerman of House Doom, 'Spellsword'
What does your character desire most? Retribution for the slaying of her clan, a true home when her task is complete - and an ever present task to complete. Whether magical or mundane, this woman hates to be bored.
Personal Philosophy:
"Justice upon the ones that were the cause of my clan being slain. I will do as needed to seek this Retribution, and like the Crow upon the Fields of battle I shall feast upon their misery when that day comes."

Ciera has one thing really on her mind, the serving of House Doom is only part of that plan. Someday she will find who is responsible for the slaying of her clan, of which she was the only survivor - to her knowledge. As a result she has aligned with House Doom - as they are some of the few left from Old Valyria, as her Clan once was. It was the easiest place to be accepted, and her four years with them has been something that has helped her work towards her goal. She will not rest, not properly, until she has accomplished her task.

This means, good or evil - in the eyes of others, she will do whatever it takes to accomplish her task. Within reason, her own personal code does not allow her to kill children, or women whom are pregnant. Elderly are to be only 'mercy' killings. The only exception to this is in defense of her own life, in which case all bets are off.

DeathSweep - Ancestral sword that her family took from Old Valyria generations ago. They have a few other secrets that were passed down through the family lineage, but some of those secrets were stolen from them when the clan was slaughtered. Ciera managed to take DeathSweep with her. The blade is definitely meant for a smaller man, or a woman's hand. It's strange metallic surface is dark and swirling with strange colors. She rarely if every draws her sword, unless it is needed. It is not heavily decorated and is actually quite under rated in terms of how it's hilt and pommel are covered. It is even sheathed within a non-assuming sheath. She has yet to draw this blade in a public space, at least that anyone knows in the four years that she has been there. She hasn't had any need to, but if Victor Von Doom demanded it of her - she would indeed use this blade. It is Black Vibranium, but it's something that she doesn't make a ruckus about announcing.

Retribution - A forearm long dagger that she tends to carry in a sheath that is strapped to the center of her back. She generally fights with this, and has better skills with it than any of her other weapons. She saves DeathSweep as a last resort, and Retribution is her first go to blade. If she's using her tiny boot daggers... she's insulting your capabilities - on purpose.

Lady Slipper and Murdock - Yes, she named her two boot daggers after some rather deadly plants. They aren't poisonous, but the way she uses them might as well be. They are not her go to weapon, and she generally uses them as a resort just before DeathSweep - and she can and will use these as a form of insult to others. If she's using them she is either desperate (But not super desperate) or she is telling you that you're not worth her time.

Tooled Belt and Pouches - Whatever is in this damn thing.. people rarely if ever want to find out. She seems to have so many of the pouches and belt boxes that you would think she would be rather noisy when she moved. A simple adjustment of air elementalism is what she used to create the silence that seems to follow her, and that is what she has tooled into most of her items. She's quiet, scary so, and her tools of doing so are within the pouches on her waist.

Feathered Cloak Most people aren't sure what the point of her cloak is, but it's quiet - and it's dark. The surface on the outside seems to be covered in a waterfall like cascade of Crows feathers. Each one she stitched into place while working elemental magics. Air magics mostly, natural magics, as her people have known for generations. It's not much, but it's something for her. Don't underestimate that cloak, because she has used it to trap people before. Nothing like throwing heavy fabric over their head to distract them. There is also this strange factoid that it seems rather difficult to cut.

Skills:
Combat Prowess
Highly Intelligent
Flexible - Not just in a flexible sense but in a sense that she can change her short term goal when needed. She could be doing one task and instantly be find with switching to another - if needed. Unless what she is doing at that time is part of her long term goal, then you are absolutely screwed.
Weapon Talents - Exceedingly talented with small blades, and the sword she carries. Though she is much more talented with her long dagger. She has some talents with a bow.
'Survival of the Fittest' - as part of a nomadic clan she learned quite a lot to survive. From what plants could do what, to what are the best places to hide incase of invasion. If needed she could vanish into an environment and not be seen for weeks, come out healthy and hearty and perfectly happy.

Natural Magics - More nature aligned magics, nothing super fancy or showy. Good for getting private work done. Basically elemental aligned magics, they are much easier on the body than Ritual Magics.
Ritual Magic capabilities - If the right tools, and the right time, and the right everything is in place... she could take the time to do something rather powerful. Not 'The Doom' Powerful, but more like... hey let's beat the shit out of a few whitewalkers powerful. This comes with severe drawbacks, and she will likely be so drained of magical energy that she won't even manage a simple 'Fire starter' spell for at least a week. This is ONLY usable with GM approval, and WITH a direct order of absolute irrevocably confirmed need for such a situation.

If you require more specifications I would be happily to illuminate this aspect of the character.
Bio:
Back in the days of Old Valyria, before 'The Doom', Ciera's family - the Clan of Baine - was known as powerful wizards and spell workers. They were also known as good warriors, and in a pinch they were used as sacrifices for helping the land. To this day their last surviving member believes in the Old Ways. That everything comes at a cost, even peace. What that cost is... depends on what you are willing to sacrifice. Upon the cataclysmic event known as 'The Doom' her ancestors, some of them at least, were already traveling in the land nearby. They had intermingled with clans of roving Dothraki(Or this 'Marvelosian' equal), and had already worked on building up their bloodline and their capabilities. They did take some things from Old Valyria with them, their own family magics... a few items... You know, the usual heirlooms sort of thing.

They traveled nomadically, mostly, traveling to locations based on the time of year and the seasons. They eventually ended up in Marvelos, three generations back. Where they still held up their nomadic ways. The family as a whole, the Clan of Baine, would travel between the networks within the realm of Marvelos. They did the same as they always had, sell their gifts and their talents. 'Spellswords' as they were often known. Drawing in good blood when they saw it, and continuing to build up on their bloodlines.

Ciera was born of Cedric and Mirabelle. She was the youngest of thirteen rambunctious children, and the last child her parents would have. Her family always stayed together, unless a partner or member was too pregnant to travel - and then they would remain until the clan could return for them. But they always gathered once a year, near Dorne, to celebrate their greatest of family gatherings. The growing of nature, the flames of passion. The time when the family would celebrate the start of summer, and when they would all enjoy their revelry.

Ciera had a relatively 'easy' childhood you could say, trained in her magics and blades... and raised with rambunctious male relatives. She had to fight harder to prove herself, but soon 'The Crow Maiden' was just as known as 'Cedric Baine of Marvelos'.

It was during the family gathering that their lives were changed, four years ago, and the entire clan was thought to be wiped out. It is still unknown who actually committed the act, or who may have hired whoever did it, but in one evening a blood bath soaked the land of Dorne. Ciera, injured and angry had traveled miles on foot to reach the only 'Ruler' her clan had known. She put her sword at the feet of Victor Doom - and pledged herself as his Bannerman and asked only to be allowed to seek truth and vengeance for the slaying of her clan. Not a single man, woman, child, or elderly was left alive - how she survived she is still not really sure.

So she has served, for four years, nobly and honorably bound - by blood and magic - to the House of Doom.

I pledge to: House Doom

In-game, the doom of valyria took place centuries before Odin's conquets, that discrepancy needs to be rectified with her age and what not.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: NubianLegend on May 09, 2015, 07:25:45 PM
In-game, the doom of valyria took place centuries before Odin's conquets, that discrepancy needs to be rectified with her age and what not.

It's actually mentioned in her history that it was her Ancestors that traveled from Old Valyria. Hang on, I'll quote the section if needed. :D

Upon the cataclysmic event known as 'The Doom' her ancestors, some of them at least, were already traveling in the land nearby.

Those were her ancestors and they stayed in that other realm traveling nomadically in it, till a few generations back when they finally traveled to Marvelos. Her Ancestral family are the ones that were in Old Valyria, not anyone in recent heritage... XD

Orange Marmalade

My sheet is slowly coming together.

One question - how do you envision threads/interactions taking place? With so many houses spread across a large kingdom... what brings everyone together to interact?

NubianLegend

Quote from: SweetSerenade on May 09, 2015, 07:28:59 PM
It's actually mentioned in her history that it was her Ancestors that traveled from Old Valyria. Hang on, I'll quote the section if needed. :D

Upon the cataclysmic event known as 'The Doom' her ancestors, some of them at least, were already traveling in the land nearby.

Those were her ancestors and they stayed in that other realm traveling nomadically in it, till a few generations back when they finally traveled to Marvelos. Her Ancestral family are the ones that were in Old Valyria, not anyone in recent heritage... XD

Oh, ok. She's good then

NubianLegend

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on May 09, 2015, 07:30:57 PM
My sheet is slowly coming together.

One question - how do you envision threads/interactions taking place? With so many houses spread across a large kingdom... what brings everyone together to interact?

Mostly between groups at a time just like the show. At the start of the roleplay there will be a sort of inter-realm sporting event at King's landing. Think like the olympics but with medieval games. That will give players ample opportunities to interact with and form alliances/bonds/whatever with the other player characters. Oh and of course NPC's.

SweetSerenade

SO I shall go post her in the Approved Character thread, and start bombing the OOC with posts? XP

Lithium

Quote from: Mathim on May 09, 2015, 10:14:41 AM
Here's Groot.I'll do Quicksilver after I see what Wanda's working with.

I believe the player that claimed Wanda decided not to participate after all.

Here's a cool and fitting image of Quicksilver as consolation. :P 

http://rebloggy.com/post/iron-man-tony-stark-comics-captain-america-steve-rogers-thor-vision-marvel-aveng/117341915943

There's also the rest of the Avengers and Ultron if anybody is interested.

Garuss Vakarian

THIS IDEA IS RIDICULOUS!.............. So ridiculous it just miiight work!

I would like to, if I still can. Lay claim to either Steve Rogers or Victor Von Doom. I will lean towards Rogers. I enjoy a good villian but lack the experiance to feel comfortable with holding the reigns to one of the main ones.

By the way, Steven Amel as the face claim of Deadpoo- I mean Wade Wilson? Lol, what an interesting idea. In fact, cudos all around for those whom went outside of the actual actors. Hell, even Natasha could have had Scarlet Johanson as her face claim but that didnt happen. Lithium even used a picture fitting to the setting! Glad to see people break the mold. Groot gets a pass, he is CG after all.

SweetSerenade

From how Nubian explained it to me.. Doom isn't actually a villain... just someone willing to get his hands dirty in order to accomplish a better future. XD Plus if you made Doom he already has a rather talented Bannerwoman ready to serve him. In a platonic sense XP

Garuss Vakarian

I see, that actually makes more sense, given the fact Doom is well... For a dictator, his people are very happy. Not to mention the fact he can enter the temple of a wakandan panther god unscathed, Shown to be pure of heart due to the fact the god will smite any and all that meets his presence and is not pure of heart. (In fact, same comic both doom and the god concurred, they have seen many of earths fates. The only good destiny being one where Doom reigns supreme. The god even said word for word. "The only future with no pain, hunger, or want. Is one in which you rule." At least I think those were the words.

I may consider playing both if I am allowed. ^-^ ha ha.

Garuss Vakarian

Username: Garuss Vakarian
Character Name: Steve Rogers
Canon My own thing, with ideas gathered from different facets of his comics, movies, etc.
Physical Description: Steve is a man of peak physical condition, standing at six foot two, and weighing two hundred and thirteen pounds. A handsome man, with strong, rough features. Short, cropped hair and a stubble for a beard. His hair starting to grow grey, a sign of his age. His youth far gone, as a man in a time where one was lucky to make it to twenty. He has many a scar across his body. One, running along his lower chin. Short, but deep enough to stop the growth of a patch on his facial hair. Further he has a scar right across his nose, in a downward strike, angled towards the left.

Sexuality: Straight, Hetero, digs the ladies. Note: Sorry ladies, this mans taken. By a lethal ex spy, so be forewarned when you flirt. :P
Role: Lord, and Warden of the North.

What does your character desire most?: As Warden of the North he desires nothing more then to keep the peace between his brethren and the rest of the nine kingdoms.  Further more, he is wary of House Doom. But his sights are set more upon House Hydra, for he has a personal history with Lord Zemo.

Personal Philosophy: One must hold true to their ideals.
-Vibranium shield holding his houses crest and colors, a single star. With Blue, white, and red. It was a gift to his father, from house Stark.
- His war armor is a set of Plate armor, fitted with chainmail. (As seen in the first pic.) While for simple travels or sparring, he wears a chainmail, linked with plate gauntlet's. (Second pic.)
  -His house sword. A bastard sword, made of Vibranium and dipped in silver. With a golden guard, a Dire Wolf engraved into the end of the hilt, made of grey iron , it's eyes fitted with bronze.  This sword is the symbol to one being the lord to house Rogers.

Skills: 1: Tactician. 2: Martial prowess, specializing in hand to hand, as well as sword and shield fighting. 3: Inspiring Leadership 4: Natural Intuition, has a keen sense of his environment. A sense of danger. 5: Well versed in law and diplomacy.

A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: Due to being given alchemical mutations, Steve has increased reflexes, heightened awareness, and Peak Physical conditioning. Steve has a strong immune system, as well as a heightened metabolism, healing in weeks what others would in months. (Still retains scarring.) These likely playing a factor into his good health, in comparison to others his age.

Bio: Steve was born into the north, an heir to a house tasked for generations to watch and protect the interests of the North. And all houses there in. The day he was a man, the second he can wield a sword he was trained in the ways of combat. From twelve onward, he learned what it meant to be a Warden. To keep the peace, and ensure chaos would not reign upon the land. All Wardens, were great warriors, known for their feats. For legendary prowess. But it was not till his eighteenth birthday, during a toast with his father, that Steve learned why.

Within seconds, he had become drowsy. Only to have realized to late he was drugged. Waking, he was strapped to a slab. His arm's, leg, and head placed against the rough stone tightly. Incapable of much movement, let alone resistance. Terrified, all he can see was the dim torch light, as he can hear the movements of men around him. The bubbling of water, the sound of fire, the smell of chemicals. Almost instinctual'y he can sense the feeling of the needle nearing his flesh, the syringe plunging deep into his veins, as the chemicals were shot into his body. Within seconds his blood boiled, his screams would be heard for miles, if not for the deep dungeons clouding his voice. The pain so maddening, he would pass out. Only to be woken up another day, to take another dose of the frightening concoction.

For three days he endured. On the last, he felt so strained, he could barely sit up as he was unbounded. His eyes narrowing, when he sees his father, accompanied by the man whom had been torturing him all along. With every fathom of his being, Steve wanted to kill that man. But his father held him down, whispering that it was all ok...

It took much convincing. But, as his own skill's improved, and his body became stronger, he knew it was true. What he had endured was his families secret. The reason, all Rogers that become lord, are men of legendary prowess. Steve was mutated, alchemically changed. By a concoction long stolen by House Hydra. The cocktail designed to make a man grow into the peak of physical ability, and mental growth. Ever since, he was grateful for what he had endured. It made him a better soldier, a better knight. And on his fathers death, a better lordship. He has lived many years, fighting many a battle, keeping peace as best he could. In his own attempts to find happiness, something beyond politics or death. He found his wife, Natasha. She had been with SHIELD, at the time. And with much effort, he did eventually win her heart. Relinquishing her of her vows so they may be together. He more then loved his wife. He found comradery with her. Both forever changed, by the machinations of men with forbidden knowledge. Though, she had suffered far more then himself. That much he understood.

I pledge to: The North!

Lithium

Garuss and I have been discussing our characters' (Steve Rogers & Natasha Romanoff) backgrounds and relationship, and we came up with some possible connections for other characters that I'll post here in case anybody happens to be interested. If you are, just send us a PM so we can chat and work out the details.

-Steve Roger's bastard (18-20ish years old): We were thinking Bucky / Sir James Buchanon Barnes for this one, but we're open to other suggestions. Could also be a daughter rather than a son.

-The woman that the bastard was conceived with (35+ years old): Pretty much any female character who'd be old enough for the ages to line up.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on May 10, 2015, 02:44:41 AM
Username: Garuss Vakarian
Character Name: Steve Rogers
Canon My own thing, with ideas gathered from different facets of his comics, movies, etc.
Physical Description: Steve is a man of peak physical condition, standing at six foot two, and weighing two hundred and thirteen pounds. A handsome man, with strong, rough features. Short, cropped hair and a stubble for a beard. His hair starting to grow grey, a sign of his age. His youth far gone, as a man in a time where one was lucky to make it to twenty. He has many a scar across his body. One, running along his lower chin. Short, but deep enough to stop the growth of a patch on his facial hair. Further he has a scar right across his nose, in a downward strike, angled towards the left.

Sexuality: Straight, Hetero, digs the ladies. Note: Sorry ladies, this mans taken. By a lethal ex spy, so be forewarned when you flirt. :P
Role: Lord, and Warden of the North.

What does your character desire most?: As Warden of the North he desires nothing more then to keep the peace between his brethren and the rest of the nine kingdoms.  Further more, he is wary of House Doom. But his sights are set more upon House Hydra, for he has a personal history with Lord Zemo.

Personal Philosophy: One must hold true to their ideals.
-Vibranium shield holding his houses crest and colors, a single star. With Blue, white, and red. It was a gift to his father, from house Stark.
- His war armor is a set of Plate armor, fitted with chainmail. (As seen in the first pic.) While for simple travels or sparring, he wears a chainmail, linked with plate gauntlet's. (Second pic.)
  -His house sword. A bastard sword, made of Vibranium and dipped in silver. With a golden hilt, a Dire Wolf engraved into the end of the haft, made of grey iron , it's eyes fitted with bronze. This sword is the symbol to one being the lord to house Rogers.

Skills: 1: Tactician. 2: Martial prowess, specializing in hand to hand, as well as sword and shield fighting. 3: Inspiring Leadership 4: Natural Intuition, has a keen sense of his environment. A sense of danger. 5: Well versed in law and diplomacy.

A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: Due to being given alchemical mutations, Steve has increased reflexes, heightened awareness, and Peak Physical conditioning. Steve has a strong immune system, as well as a heightened metabolism, healing in weeks what others would in months. (Still retains scarring.) These likely playing a factor into his good health, in comparison to others his age.

Bio: Steve was born into the north, an heir to a house tasked for generations to watch and protect the interests of the North. And all houses there in. The day he was a man, the second he can wield a sword he was trained in the ways of combat. From twelve onward, he learned what it meant to be a Warden. To keep the peace, and ensure chaos would not reign upon the land. All Wardens, were great warriors, known for their feats. For legendary prowess. But it was not till his eighteenth birthday, during a toast with his father, that Steve learned why.

Within seconds, he had become drowsy. Only to have realized to late he was drugged. Waking, he was strapped to a slab. His arm's, leg, and head placed against the rough stone tightly. Incapable of much movement, let alone resistance. Terrified, all he can see was the dim torch light, as he can hear the movements of men around him. The bubbling of water, the sound of fire, the smell of chemicals. Almost instinctual'y he can sense the feeling of the needle nearing his flesh, the syringe plunging deep into his veins, as the chemicals were shot into his body. Within seconds his blood boiled, his screams would be heard for miles, if not for the deep dungeons clouding his voice. The pain so maddening, he would pass out. Only to be woken up another day, to take another dose of the frightening concoction.

For three days he endured. On the last, he felt so strained, he could barely sit up as he was unbounded. His eyes narrowing, when he sees his father, accompanied by the man whom had been torturing him all along. With every fathom of his being, Steve wanted to kill that man. But his father held him down, whispering that it was all ok...

It took much convincing. But, as his own skill's improved, and his body became stronger, he knew it was true. What he had endured was his families secret. The reason, all Rogers that become lord, are men of legendary prowess. Steve was mutated, alchemically changed. By a concoction long stolen by House Hydra. The cocktail designed to make a man grow into the peak of physical ability, and mental growth. Ever since, he was grateful for what he had endured. It made him a better soldier, a better knight. And on his fathers death, a better lordship. He has lived many years, fighting many a battle, keeping peace as best he could. In his own attempts to find happiness, something beyond politics or death. He found his wife, Natasha. She had been with SHIELD, at the time. And with much effort, he did eventually win her heart. Relinquishing her of her vows so they may be together. He more then loved his wife. He found comradery with her. Both forever changed, by the machinations of men with forbidden knowledge. Though, she had suffered far more then himself. That much he understood.

I pledge to: The North!

He's Accepted

Praxis

I would be interested in "Sir Marc Spector" - The Moon Knight.  (He doesn't need to be Marc Spector)

...if he isn't already taken.

I would defer to your good judgement regarding what House he might belong to or if he is currently a knight errant and seeking opportunities to prove his worth and right wrongs...etc

I'm still debating on whether or not I write him as the hallucinating and quite crazy Moon Knight of his more recent series or just...him, inferiority complex and all.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Praxis on May 10, 2015, 10:10:44 AM
I would be interested in "Sir Marc Spector" - The Moon Knight.  (He doesn't need to be Marc Spector)

...if he isn't already taken.

I would defer to your good judgement regarding what House he might belong to or if he is currently a knight errant and seeking opportunities to prove his worth and right wrongs...etc

I'm still debating on whether or not I write him as the hallucinating and quite crazy Moon Knight of his more recent series or just...him, inferiority complex and all.

I'd be fine with that. I think what you outlined is more than suitable for your character.