Re-entry [Survival Scifi] [NC] [Still accepting characters]

Started by GloomCookie, October 01, 2011, 10:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

You missed the point XD I need him to be a member of the crew!
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Caela

Quote from: Linna on October 05, 2011, 02:33:01 PM
You missed the point XD I need him to be a member of the crew!

Shhhhh, Linna, he's HOT!!!!  >:) ~giggles~ Don't mind me, am in a weird mood today and have been breathing cleaning solutions all afternoon!

Aiden

How's that? Or do you want a military background to him?

He'll follow orders, but he is not a solider.

GloomCookie

Military background ya dolt!

*spanks Aiden so hard he goes back in time and gets the spanking over and over again for the rest of forever.*
My DeviantArt

Aiden

I made him non military since you were looking for non military types, ok gonna tweak it again!

What rank should I put him down as with 2 years of service?

MissFire

Quote from: Scribbles on October 05, 2011, 09:30:27 AM
Kagura's only looking out for your charries best interests. And scoring alcohol!  :P

Not fair, Missfire's trying to monopolise ALL of our two men!

These are important physicals that ensure the health and safety of our crew! And I think someone just earned a side of spankings with hers. *stern face*
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Cold Heritage

Since there's no orderlies or other medical support staff, I volunteer Anton to assist Dr. Minamoto in any capacity she sees fit during these very important physical examinations. Purely for the good of the survivors, of course.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Caela

Miss Fire, Illyana asked your doc where she wanted her but it seems you missed it. Do you just want her to follow to the pod with the injured from the med bay or start checking those injured in the escape pods landing?

MissFire

Sorry 'bout that! I'll edit my post!

EDIT: Done!
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Caela

Aiden

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Cold Heritage

Aiden

MissFire

Welcome aboard! You're due for your physical shortly.  :P
    - Sima Yi

Latooni Subota

Sarah is so lonely, being all unconscious. You darn people and your not being failures in all things physical! :P
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Cold Heritage

Scarecrow's gonna find Sarah! Then cute lil' Sarah'll be the center of attention! :D

GloomCookie

I dispatched Scribbles to scout out other pods, while everyone else is working to set up shelters.
My DeviantArt

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

If I had known that such an angel was trapped unconscious somewhere in need of a rescue I would have led the search party myself! *Strikes a heroic pose*
"She is all the great heroines of the world in one. She is more than an individual. I love her, and I must make her love me. I want to make Romeo jealous. I want the dead lovers of the world to hear our laughter, and grow sad. I want a breath of our passion to stir dust into consciousness, to wake their ashes in pain."

Can You Cast Me Far From Grace? ~ Ons and Offs (WIP)

Sic Transit Seraphim ~ Apologies, Absences and Admiral Ackbar

Latooni Subota

I only mentioned it like ten times, and posted it in my first post! Hee hee!
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

Yeah but my character doesn't know that!  XD

Or does she...... *Starts pondering how omnipotent I can get away with making Lorana before Linna gives her a firm spanking*
"She is all the great heroines of the world in one. She is more than an individual. I love her, and I must make her love me. I want to make Romeo jealous. I want the dead lovers of the world to hear our laughter, and grow sad. I want a breath of our passion to stir dust into consciousness, to wake their ashes in pain."

Can You Cast Me Far From Grace? ~ Ons and Offs (WIP)

Sic Transit Seraphim ~ Apologies, Absences and Admiral Ackbar

MissFire

What kind of communications do they have available? Do they have like hand-held radios or something? Earpieces?
    - Sima Yi

GloomCookie

Hmm.  For now, runners, until we get the radios found.
My DeviantArt

Cold Heritage

MissFire

MWAHAHAHA! ..I mean.. what? No! You can trust me, I'm a doctor.
    - Sima Yi