Interest Check [Pathfinder -Skull & Shackles]: Casting Complete.

Started by Callie Del Noire, July 10, 2012, 06:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isengrad

no, shield proficiency is its own feat, it covers using it to defend as well as shield bashing.

original artwork by karabiner

Callie Del Noire

Isengrad

Thanks, i need to look over the setting to find the human areas again. Also is everything alright with my character? do I need to change anything?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Isengrad on July 12, 2012, 07:25:09 PM
Thanks, i need to look over the setting to find the human areas again. Also is everything alright with my character? do I need to change anything?

I'm entering everyone into Herolab (let's me track things better and check them more fairly.). You're coming up.. I just entered the first character... I'll most LIKELY be mostly done by the time I go to bed, still waiting on innocence's PC to look over.

Isengrad

Might have to Pm her if she has not been checking the thread. Last I checked her sheet is still on private.

Callie Del Noire

Okay.. what I got so far. Minor glitches nothing killer.

1. Katherine Hayes -Checks good. (Might want to consider what ethinicity of human you'll be.. bonus language!)
2. Ionnia Tivalt - You still got a language to choose.
3. Berianna Brown -you still got a language to choose.. and gear.
4. Jacob Howl - 1 point understpent on point buy (24 of 25)
5.  Lantis Everlead -Overspent points (27 of 25), you are short a language, 2nd favored class (fighter I assume?), and you holding onto the buckler for a level of fighter sometime in the future right?
6. Oracle -Still locked.. can't see to key her in. :D

vin26m

Callie Del Noire

No worries.. still waiting on the Oracle and touching up the game threads.LOTS of info going up.

Blinkin

I'm fixing up Lantis's points and the other little things that popped up.

I've been going back and forth on the buckler, but in all honesty, I'll probably drop it as it's only 1 point and not going to make a lot of difference. The favored class ends up being rogue. The fighter version of Swashbuckler allowed for two favored classes and when I converted him to a rogue version I missed the detail.

I dropped you a PM, but ignore it, I figured it out and made another boo-boo. lol The corrected version should be up in a few.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

apostateCourier

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on July 12, 2012, 08:22:53 PM
Okay.. what I got so far. Minor glitches nothing killer.

1. Katherine Hayes -Checks good. (Might want to consider what ethinicity of human you'll be.. bonus language!)
2. Ionnia Tivalt - You still got a language to choose.
3. Berianna Brown -you still got a language to choose.. and gear.
4. Jacob Howl - 1 point understpent on point buy (24 of 25)
5.  Lantis Everlead -Overspent points (27 of 25), you are short a language, 2nd favored class (fighter I assume?), and you holding onto the buckler for a level of fighter sometime in the future right?
6. Oracle -Still locked.. can't see to key her in. :D
Ethnicities?  Tell me more!

Isengrad

fixed the point, put it in Int since I like my stats the way they are. also that leaves room to improve int next time I get a stat point which will increase my skills a bit more.

Also cheeking over the ethnicity, Chelaxian looks good for jacob.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Isengrad on July 12, 2012, 09:55:50 PM
fixed the point, put it in Int since I like my stats the way they are. also that leaves room to improve int next time I get a stat point which will increase my skills a bit more.

Also cheeking over the ethnicity, Chelaxian looks good for jacob.

Yeah..they are nice folk.. for devil worshiping hellspawn. :D

apostateCourier

Blinkin

Lantis is all fixed up and ready to go, I think. I think that I got a good merging of combat and skills with supporting traits and so on. I may, eventually, look at two weapon feats to give him more versitility, but that's in the future.

I got him a whip just for the entertainment value and because it's kinda flashy.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

apostateCourier

Quote from: Blinkin on July 12, 2012, 10:22:45 PM
Lantis is all fixed up and ready to go, I think. I think that I got a good merging of combat and skills with supporting traits and so on. I may, eventually, look at two weapon feats to give him more versitility, but that's in the future.

I got him a whip just for the entertainment value and because it's kinda flashy.
Since we're getting press ganged at the start, I foresee that proficiency being useful for sweet, sweet payback later =P

Blinkin

That did enter my mind, among other things. It's also partly being about to use it as a rope with a grapple to get out of places. Pull that Indiana Jones trick with thebeam over the pit sort of thing. I love a whip!
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Callie Del Noire

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145962.0

Opening entry updated.

More info on characters, list of characters and the OOC/Player threads are open for posting.

Callie Del Noire

And yes..while there is a LOT of info in the first post of the OOC thread.. not ALL of it is immediately needed to be read.

Isengrad

you have jacob listed as female, is there something your not telling me? was the drink cursed?! OH MY GOD!!!

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Isengrad on July 12, 2012, 11:15:51 PM
you have jacob listed as female, is there something your not telling me? was the drink cursed?! OH MY GOD!!!

Sorry.. cutting and pasting.

Blinkin

Ok, hopefully, final draft here.

Name: Lantis Everleaf         Player: Blinkin
Race: Half-Elf               Sex: Male
Class: Swashbuckler            Favored Class: Rogue
Level: 1         EXP: 0            Next Level:
Alignment: Neutral Good

Physical Description:

Lantis, standing at an impressive 6 feet, is a ruggedly handsome figure of a man with long, slightly curly chestnut hair that frames a tanned, strong-jawed face. His features are dominated by deep, dark blue eyes and lips that always seems on the verge of curling with some secret mirth. Well toned muscular limbs accentuate his lean figure. He moves with a dancers grace and a deliberate, determined pace. He is most often found in loose, comfortable tunics with well fitted leather breaches tucked into thigh high, turned down boots.

Personality:

Lantis is a man who enjoys life with a zest that could leave some winded simply by watching him. A constant, vibrant energy seems to infuse his every breath and he firmly believes that life is meant to be lived, people enoyed and humor above all is to be encouraged. If you’re as likely as not to die tomorrow, live for today! A relatively good natured person, he is as much at home in a crowded tavern brawl as on the shifting decks of a ship with her sails full.

Background:

Yet to be written

Ability Scores:
STR: 13 (+1)   Carry: Light: 50   Moderate: 51-100      Heavy: 101-150
DEX: 18 (+4)
CON: 14 (+2)
INT: 14 (+2)
WIS: 12 (+1)
CHA: 10 (+0)

Saving Throws:
Fort: +2
Reflex: +6
Will: +1 (+2 vs enchantments, immune to sleep)

Base speed: 30ft
Base Attack:+ 4
Base Damage: +1
Init: +4

AC: 19
Flatfooted: 15
Touch: 14
Situational:
HP: 13

Class Skills:
8 Acrobatics (dex)
6 Appraise (Int)
7 Bluff (CHR)
5 Climb (Str)
8Disable Device (Dex)
6 Linguistic (Int)
8 Perception Keen Senses +2)
6 Profession (Sailor)
8 Sleight of Hand (Dex)
8 Stealth (Dex)
5 Swim (Str)

Languages: Common, elven, Osiriani, Kellish and Poligot

Feats:
Ancestrial Arms (Whip)
Toughness
Sneak attack (1d6)
Weapon Finesse (Combat Trick)
Martial Weapon (longsword)

Racial/class traits
Keen Senses (+2 to perception)ill)
Lowlight vision (
Elf Blood (count as both races for effects related to race)
Multi-talented (begins with two favored classes and may take +1 HP or 1 skill rank if chosen)
Besmara’s Blessing (+1 to perception and Prof (sailor) and may reroll prof (sailor) once per week, taking better roll)
Prehensile Whip (Can use a whip like a rope w/ grappling hook)

Currency: 17 gp, 9 sp, 7 cp

Equipment:
Rapier: Dam: 1D6, Crit: 18-20 x2, Weight: 2 lbs, Cost: 20 gp
Dagger: Dam: 1d4, Crit: 19, 20 x2, Weight: 1 lbs, Cost: 2 gp
Whip, Bull: Dam: 1d3 (NL), Crit: x2, Weight: 2 lbs, Cost: 1gp
Studded Leather: AC: +3, Max Dex: +5, Skill Pen: -1, SF: 15%, Weight: 20 lbs
Weapon/Armor weight: 2 lbs

Backpack, Masterworked): 2 lbs, 50 gp
Blanket, Common(x2): 2 lbs, 4 sp
Clothing, Artisans outfit: 4 lbs, 1 gp
Clothing, Explorers outfit: 8 lbs, 0gp
Flint and steel: Neg, 1 gp
Rations (x7): 3.5 lbs, 35 sp
Hammock: 1sp, 3 lbs
Pommel, Holow: neg, 10 gp
Pouch, belt (x2): 1 lb, 2 gp
String/twine (50 ft): .5 lbs, 1 cp
Tools, Thieves: 1 lbs   30 gp
Waterskin: 4 lbs, 1 gp
Wetstone: 1 lb, 2cp
Backpack weight: 30 lbs
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Callie Del Noire

Looks good. :D

You're going to have fun for all this work you've put in I hope.

Ixy

removed

Blinkin

I'm hoping to have some fun with the character, I did put some effort into it and a part of me wishes that I had stuck with the fighter version... but the rogue looks like he'l be more fun without a lot of loss.

It's more that I haven't looked at the rogue in pathfinder before now and I'm still new to the pathfinder character creation system.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.