Rainey's Realm (Several Plots Within)[MUL]

Started by Rainey, September 22, 2008, 02:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainey

Right now, I only have M/F and M/M plots available. Others will become available once I get a chance to write some new ones. Also, in any of these plots, when I use the word "boy" I refer to no one younger than sixteen.

Color Key
My Character
Your (Potential) Character
Willing to Play Either

Newest Plot Available
[VAN] - Beauty/Prince - Beauty and the... Beauty? - As the youngest daughter of a merchant, Beauty was accustomed to having beautiful things in her life. Perhaps her taste was simple, but nonetheless, she'd never really known the meaning of the word 'ugly'. When her father traded her freedom for his life, she felt that she'd truly learned the meaning of the word. Her host was half-man, and half some sort of foreign animal, wild and having a ferocious temper. This, she thought, must be what ugliness is like. Imagine her elation, then, when her beast became a handsome prince. For several weeks, things seem to go spendidly. The wedding is grand, and Beauty gets her first real taste of womanhood. She realizes, however, that beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder, and just because he needed her to fall in love with him, he didn't need to fall in love with her as well, and saved all his affections for his new, beautiful self. His physical attentions seemed to be devoted all to his own body and the pleasing of it. Beauty found herself craving the ill-tempered beast that had been ever humble and always attentive. Her prince, however, had no interest in even speaking of his previous form. Could Beauty find a way to turn him back into the beast she fell in love with, or is she doomed forever to live with a callous and uncaring man that's even more lovely than herself?

Male/Female Plots

[NC-H] and [EX]or[BON] - General/Priestess - The Empire finally made its move on the last remaining independent land. The Emperor sent out a promising General and his troops to take the land and complete his rule of the continent. The Empire was greatly more scientifically and mechanically advanced than the small country, and the battle was over quickly. As a reward for completing his empire and bringing it down so quickly, the General was allowed to rule over the small country in the name of the Emperor.

The people of the country, however, were very religious pagans, under the rule of a high priestess, who they believe was the living embodiment of the Goddess. The young woman was resilient, although very new to her position, and as long as she continued to show rebellion, the people would never submit, and there was a risk of revolution. The General decided that he would have to break the priestess, defiling her name and personally taking her under his complete authority, so that the people would know who was really in control...

[BON][NC-H] - Shaun/Aina - {Names changeable} Shaun has a new pet. Brought in from a nearby peasant village to entertain the young son of an important Lord, Aina is rude, dirty, unkempt, and rebellious. Its up to Shaun to turn her into a young lady worthy of being a subject of the manor, by any means necessary. Aina has been sold into the household from her povertous parents in order to ease the burden on themselves and in the hopes that it might lead to a better life for her. But is she willing to accept the position offered to him as Shaun's plaything? And can Shaun learn to feel the affection and care necessary to truly be the master of his toy?

Male/Male Plots

[UN] - Demon/Bride - Once every five hundred years, a young woman is born in the small mountain villiage of Beirund. She's no ordinary young woman. From birth, she is betrothed to a demon who lives in a cave at the summit. On her twentieth birthday, he comes down to the village in search of her. The demon can tell which villager she is by a special set of markings on her back. This is the only day he is able to leave his cave. No one knows what becomes of his other brides. Twenty years ago, something terrible happened. The one who was the demon's intended, the demon's future bride... was born a man. To protect the village from the demon's wrath, he is raised as a young lady. He dresses, speaks, acts and lives like a young woman. Will it be enough to fool the demon long enough to send him back to his mountain cave for five hundred years? Can the boy convince him that he is a young lady just until sundown? And what will happen when he is discovered?

[VAN] or [BON] - Janus/Angel - {Angel should be between the ages of 16 and 20} One day, a very special angel was created in the heavens. The planets aligned, the will of all things holy wavered for just one moment, and a dangerous creation was born. None know how or why. All the other heavenly beings pray for an answer, but their God gives them none. It is a dark day, for this one is unique. Unlike all other angels, he is not immune to the effects of darkness. He may easily stray to the path of evil, and one vampire lord has his eyes set on this youth. In the shape of a young man already, this angel is perfect to be turned. Janus, the vampire lord, kidnaps the youth and brings him to earth, using all of the dark knowledge he'd gained over the centuries to infiltrate heaven and summon this boy. This would be a powerful vampire indeed, if he were turned. But now that he has him, will Janus be able to create an evil being out of him, damning him to an eternity of deceit and murder? Will the holy creature embrace the darkness, or will he fight his evil fate?

Darthvegeta800

First one looks quite fun. Almost has a historical/roman edge. Which i like. Give me a poke if you so wish it.

Rainey

New Plot added, and everything spell checked. I shouldn't try to write while multi-tasking anymore. =/ Too many misspelled words.

Rainey

Well, I'm back again from an unexpected trip, so I am back on the market for some interested parties again.

Rainey

Yipes! I've been away for a long time, but my computer is back up and running. All of these still apply and I am very eager to get someone interested in RPing with me.

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests