Gunplay, BDSM, and plenty of Gay- Oh my!

Started by Marozi, June 03, 2008, 07:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marozi

There's this plot that's been festering for quite a while, and I would absolutely love to finally get to take it on. It involves homosexuality, heavy BDSM, playing with weapons, and possibly ageplay as well. Needless to say, it would be awesome if you would humor me in this ;D

The premise:

Xue
Seventeen years had left him scarred and jaded. As a child soldier for a tyrant mob syndicate, life had been good for Xue-- he did as he was told, put bullets in whoever needed gone, and when the police asked questions, played the part of a studious son perfectly. When the spat had ended and territories were divided, he found himself suddenly without a purpose.

Newly independent and hating it, the unemployed young murderer finds himself aching for at least a semblance of his former life. His search leads him to the Internet where, with a rapidly beating heart, he searches for the order and controlled chaos he once reveled in.

I'd like to play this either of AIM or private messages here. Again, I'm very much looking forward to this plot-- I already have a first post, sadly xD;

Marozi

Here's a quick profile for Xue. And you too, if you wanna read it ;p  Because I'm horrible at it, here's where I found out my character's ideal height to weight ratio: http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm

I found the Profile here: http://suspense.net/profile.htm

NAME: Shěn Xue                                                                                 
HEIGHT: 5'7"                                       
WEIGHT: 130
BIRTH DATE: September 8                               
HAIR: Somewhat shaggy, light brown
EYES: Hazel                                       
BIRTHPLACE: Hong Kong

OTHER FACIAL FEATURES/OTHER APPEARANCE DETAILS:
The most distinguishing facial feature Xue has is a pink, jagged scar that runs from his right temple to beneath that eye, in a fishhook pattern.

DRESS: Xue wears clothing of no real distinguishable taste. If it's cold outside, he'll wear a heavy jacket. If it's hot out, he'll wear long shorts and a tshirt. While not bland, he comes awful close.

DESCRIPTION OF HOME: Currently, he lives from hotel to hotel until he finds an apartment of his liking. It wouldn't be very realistic of someone his age to find someone to lease to him, so until some paperwork can be falsified or he can pay someone off to sub-lease to a person his age, he dwells at middle-class hotels.

DOMINANT CHARACTER TRAIT: Thoughtfulness. Not in the sense that he's particularly empathetic, just that he's, literally, thoughtful. Unless an action is borne of trained reflex, everything, every word, is carefully contemplated.

SECONDARY CHARACTER TRAIT: Aloofness that borders on a cold personality.

BEST FRIEND: Believe it or not, he does have one. His brother, who seems to be in the typical twin archetype, his almost complete opposite.

Sees self as: An efficient, intelligent young man.

Is seen by others as: A complete weirdo.

Sense of humor: His sense of humor is, as of now, muted and pragmatic. Monty Python? Not funny. Classic SNL? Not funny. Watching someone he doesn't like fall down and hurt themselves? Kinda funny.

Temper: Practically non-existent. If someone does manage to get on his nerves, he'll take it out passive aggressively or, if they somehow do make him lose his temper, he responds violently.

Ambitions: To find himself living comfortably again; strangely, what he find comfortable, others might see as nightmarish.

Philosophy of life: It could end at any moment, so treat each action as carefully and efficiently as possible.

Habits: He hasn't noticed this even of himself, but when he's nervous or sad about something, he fusses with his weapons.

What trait will make character come alive?: His development into a more three dimensional character, and just more of a human being in general.

Why is character likable?: He has flaws, despite how much of a perfectionist he is. Saaad.