The DeMarco Syndicate (Old School Mafia RP)

Started by Izabella, October 18, 2012, 04:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izabella

And it begins…

Isabella looked at the woman in front of her, long dark brown hair, deep beckoning eyes, full cherry red lips and smiled at her.

“Your looks are so very deceptive. You almost look sweet enough to pet, like a kitten that needs a home.” The woman’s lip turned up in a curve and she chuckled. The lipstick was warm as she reapplied her lipstick, most likely from baking in the car where her purse had been during her initial interview with Johnny Rosca’s underboss. “That actually went better than I thought. Having to sleep with him would’ve been, well you know, don’t you.” She smiled at the mirror and walked out to find several of Johnny's boy’ standing by the stall awaiting her return.

“Miss,” a younger man smiled at her and let his eyes walk slowly across her tight black skirt and slim-fitted top. “Someone in the restroom with you or have those boys of yours driven you to talk to yourself?”

Her laugh was soft and deep and the young man shivered at the vibration as it raced down his spine. A smile spread across his mouth, his upper lip scarred from a run in with the Vanti’s three years ago on the East coast. The fight of the century and he was lucky enough to have attended, and damn lucky to have a scar to remember to momentous occasion by.

“I was talking to myself,” her thick bottom lip pouted and all he could think of was whether it tasted of the cherry chap stick he could smell as she softly spoke. How was a woman of her class involved with such a rowdy bunch of bastards like the DeMarcos? His eyes darted back up to her velvet colored eyes. “Sad when all a girl has is herself to share secrets with.”

He chuckled and moved to walk behind her as she turned and bent over to adjust her stiletto high heel that seemed to have been made to exist at the end of her smooth leg. He moved in front of her and messed with his phone for a moment, almost feeling perverted just staring at her. His partner had gone in the room ahead of them. He looked over his shoulder, “You um… need any help?”

She mumbled that she was just fixing her shoe and would be right there. He nodded and walked toward the door informing her that he’d be in the next room if she needed anything. Isabella smiled to herself as he retreated and slipped the lock pick from her bra, turning and moving silently to the far end of the hall.

Quickly…  She popped the lock and slipped into the dark room, a hand rising up to catch her around the throat and shove her roughly against the wall.

“What the fuck took you so long,” he growled.

She slipped her hands round his waist, pressing into his choke hold with lust in her gaze, “You’d wait forever for me.”

He smiled wickedly and pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her and sliding his large, rough hands down her back. “That’s a damn lie and you know it.”

“You kiss your mother with that mouth?” she whispered and nipped at his lips with her teeth.

“Baby… you have no idea what this mout….” She’d flicked her wrist and buried her knife into his back, twisting it sharply and kissing him deeply as he trashed. The poison kicked in fast and she smiled as she lowered him to the floor.

The sound of the men calling for her and starting to check the rooms of the hall echoed from a short distance. She turned, hit the lights and ran for the door at the far end of the room, grabbing the small bag on the bedside table before slipping out and pulling off her heals and wig.

“The boss man  will be pleased tonight, in more ways than one.”

Me and my buddies are hoping to start a Mafia-based RP hoping to offer you lucky chaps a spot on the team. We are limiting the players and there are 3 of us already chomping at the bit to start this bad boy, but if you're interested you’re intelligent and deserve wicked hot sex. Wait.. what were we talking about, oh yeah, mafia…

I'll be co-Gm'ing with Bane. We will be NPC'ing out Don, Bane will be playing the underboss, I’ll be his enforcer and Countdown will be our Consig. There are lots of positions still available and open.

*Don't post your interest if you plan on posting once and petering out - or do and I'll be happy to kill you off in a painful and embarrassing manner. Sounds fun.

*** HIGH CASUAL - 2 graphs or so - no "Uh.. sure." and that's your post -

We will all belong to a highly organized crime family/syndicate. We have jobs and rings and all that jazz set up. We're talking nice suits, cigars and lots of lovely violence, blood, guts and sex.

There is a lot of freedom in our RP, but there are a few rules to. If you're creative and can write in high casual, I can assure you that this RP will be your favorite before you realize it has you hooked, just ask any of us that lived it for the last 1/2 a year on another site.

Warning - it's old school Mafia, so respect, honor and jack-assedness (yes that's a word... you are welcome Mr. Webster) are expected. Can't hang with that... Again, I'll be happy to kill you off.

And finally, there are female mobsters out there, who are probably better at the job than most, being able to blend in less suspiciously and seduce members of other syndicates. So if you’re a female and don't want to play a male, that's totally fine.

Interested at all? Corruption is my specialty and you'll beg for a taste... if you only knew what you were missing.

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

MzHyde

I'm interested. Perhaps as a Capo or Consigliere.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Tamhansen

okay bane you were right. It sounds good so far. I'm interested
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Izabella

Hey guys - Thanks for the interest. I'll keep this open for a little while and then we'll open an OOC and start working on characters.

The Don will be a NPC played by myself & Bane

Bane is going to play underboss.

Countdown will be the consig.

I'll be the enforcer.

MzHyde - Hi! Feel free to play a Capo, just let me know which ring you're interested in.

Katataban - Welcome, love. Feel free to also play a Capo, just let me know what ring you're interested in.

Here are the rings that are available. We might not use them all, but they are just some examples. Feel free to present another if you're not interested in these.

Auto/Chop Shop
Drugs
Prostitution
Arms/Weapons

* I have more, but this should be a good start.

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

MzHyde

Drugs? The mob doesn't deal in drugs. That's pretty much frowned upon. Moreso in the old days than now, of course. Gambling, loan sharking, and protection would be better.

Izabella

We're going to put a bit of a spin on it. Join me in the fantasy world where things can be a bit off. :)

Feel free to choose whichever ring you want to paint for the RP. You'll be in charge of your own jobs and of course we'll have some fun character interaction.

MzHyde

Ah, okay. I think I'll withdraw. Enjoy your game and good luck to ya!

Izabella

shii

This sounds too fun to resist! I once played a rp that was similar to this sort of thing and it went on for like a year and a half. I loved every moment of it and I would love to try another. (it has been a burning secret obsession) I even have a character already. I just don't know where he would fit best as I could do any of the suggested rings. he's a big guy (6'2) he loves a good fight almost as much as a good fuck (thinks with his cock most of the time). He's got an anger problem and he's possessive of his many female partners. However he is loyal to the bone and always does a good job of whatever it is he is suppose to be doing. He's tough and can take a good beating but he's a man of deep feelings as well. He always makes love passionately to his female partners as if they were the only one, the one.

So, let me know if your interested in him.

shii

Oh, and did I mention that I like to play more than one character? (it's just too fun) But if you only want one I will try to contain myself lol...  >:)

Izabella

How fun. He sounds delightful. Myself, Bane and Count have been in several Mafia Rps, all of them lasting quite sometime as well. They are a delight because they allow you to move through plots like a fucked up soap opera at times.

We'd love to have you. He doesn't sound too much like a Capo or a leader, but if you feel he would fit there, that's where I'd probably put him. We will be looking for those that want to work a ring and those that just want to put told, "Go fuck that up" and they go paint the death scene for us.

What type of character did your stud play in the long-term mafia rp you were in?

EDIT: If you can handle more than one character, by all means, I'll not be the roadblock to your success. :)

shii

lol! he can be er, interesting at times lol! He was the right hand man of the leader and he pretty much just fought for him and intimidated people, beat the shit out of people they were interrogating. *shrug* that kind of thing. Give him plenty of sex and violence and he's happy. though things can get complicated if he sees a certain female as his and he finds another guy with her. Surpassingly though he won't ever hit/hurt a woman. it's probly the one thing he would refuse to do.

ya! I'll add them with your permission to make things more fun when it calls for it...

Countdown0

Consigliere... possibly the fanciest sounding title any character of mine has ever had :P
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Tamhansen

Quote from: MzHyde on October 18, 2012, 09:12:05 PM
Drugs? The mob doesn't deal in drugs. That's pretty much frowned upon. Moreso in the old days than now, of course. Gambling, loan sharking, and protection would be better.

Get's images of something called a prohibition. And a guy named Al who didn't sell women's shoes.*

Quote from: shii on October 18, 2012, 10:05:19 PM
This sounds too fun to resist! I once played a rp that was similar to this sort of thing and it went on for like a year and a half. I loved every moment of it and I would love to try another. (it has been a burning secret obsession) I even have a character already. I just don't know where he would fit best as I could do any of the suggested rings. he's a big guy (6'2) he loves a good fight almost as much as a good fuck (thinks with his cock most of the time). He's got an anger problem and he's possessive of his many female partners. However he is loyal to the bone and always does a good job of whatever it is he is suppose to be doing. He's tough and can take a good beating but he's a man of deep feelings as well. He always makes love passionately to his female partners as if they were the only one, the one.

So, let me know if your interested in him.

Sounds like a perfect guy for racketeering. A ring that should really be in in my opinion, as it has always been the mobs core business.
ons and offs

Izabella

Shii - that sounds great, love. I'm looking forward to seeing him and the others you come up with. I usually have to watch myself or I'll end up with 4-5 players... I am my own damn group. :P

Count - you deserve it love. Let's lift up that hottie-tottie underlying attitude that some of your characters have and pull it out. Pull it out baby.

Kata - hahhaha... I'm totally playing Al. Thanks for the image. LMAO

Bane - Hi baby. <3

shii

Kata- lol! Yeah that would be fun for him.

Izabella- I know! I have that problom too lol! Can't wait though. :)

MzHyde

Quote from: Katataban on October 19, 2012, 05:51:00 AM
Get's images of something called a prohibition. And a guy named Al who didn't sell women's shoes.*

Um... liquor does not count as drugs.

Tamhansen

Quote from: MzHyde on October 19, 2012, 09:40:58 AM
Um... liquor does not count as drugs.

Ok I'll not go into an argument about that here. But since we're playing italian mobsters look at this one http://articles.philly.com/1989-04-26/news/26143668_1_nicodemo-little-nicky-scarfo-mob-soldier-crime-family

The mob not touching drugs is pure fiction, especially in these days
ons and offs

Izabella

I should've been more clear loves. When I meant old-school, I was really talking about the level of respect. I didn't want people to join thinking we were gangsters with tats symbolizing the family and our pants dragging the ground.

I honestly could care less what rings you choose. I want you to have a good time and you will with me, Bane and Count. Other than that, rp'ing is about escaping for me and if there are rules around the world that hold me in too tightly, its just another reality.

Come have fun with us and don't worry about the historical accuracy of it all. We're cool as fuck and will become fast friends. Cum on!

MzHyde

I never said it was pure fiction. I said it was frowned upon and they didn't usually do it.

Tamhansen

Quote from: Izabella on October 19, 2012, 09:54:05 AM
I should've been more clear loves. When I meant old-school, I was really talking about the level of respect. I didn't want people to join thinking we were gangsters with tats symbolizing the family and our pants dragging the ground.

I honestly could care less what rings you choose. I want you to have a good time and you will with me, Bane and Count. Other than that, rp'ing is about escaping for me and if there are rules around the world that hold me in too tightly, its just another reality.

Come have fun with us and don't worry about the historical accuracy of it all. We're cool as fuck and will become fast friends. Cum on!

My apologies, you were right. My point wasn't really to debate the subject, but rather to show that so people wanting to go for drugs wouldn't feel weird about their choice, but maybe i handled that the wrong way. I'm still working on a drug char idea myself, especially since I watched blow! again yesterday Will send it out here as soon as I get a feel for it. Unless you'd be full up by then.
ons and offs

Countdown0

So, when are we getting a Character Sheet template? :D

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Izabella

Hi baby. Let's do it tonight, wanna??

I'm new to this site, so someone point me in the direction of where to start the OOC thread. Is there a specific place.

How fun is it going to be to not have to take my hot sex to Pm's? Lovely... *licks lips*

Countdown0

I want to lick those lips *envy*

Anyway, you know down the right side of the main page? https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php

There are different sections: Light, Bondage, Non-consensual, and Extreme, relative to the sexual themes that will occur.. You find the appropriate area there, for example, we will be a group, so you use a group section. You put both the OOC and the IC thread in that section. Since everyone is human, that eliminates all of the "exotic" areas.

I'll find where to put the OOC thread for you if you tell where you want it. Light, Bondage, NC or Extreme?

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's