A fantasy slave-play: mostly M/m, Non-con, bon

Started by ABitOffTheWall, June 22, 2010, 10:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABitOffTheWall

The New Recruit:
Alan is a new adventurer just starting out on his career.  He has his spear in one hand and his shield in the other and with his new group of adventuring companions, Alan believes he can take on the world.  That is, until their first job pits them against a band of brutal slavers.  The poor young adventurers don't stand a chance and are quickly killed.  The slavers have an eye for "talent," however, and spare Alan instead of murdering him the way they did with his companions.  It was his looks that attracted them to him, for despite being a strapping lad of 17, he has a girlish face and long gold hair.  The slavers take him in and train him brutally, gang raping him, dressing him in stolen dresses, and even fucking him own spear (the safe end, of course) to demonstrate just how powerless he is at their hands.  When the slavers are satisfied with his training, they sell him to a local lord as a femboy slave.  The Lord uses him as his own personal fucktoy for a time, taking him out and dressing him in the finest dresses.  Eventually the Lord tires of his slave, and gives him to the guards, who chain him up, dress him in a ragged slip, and use him as a comfort girl.  They come to him daily to alleviate the pent up agression after a battle or a hard day's training.  They even take their weapons to him (again, the safe ends).  Haven't figured out an end yet, but that's my idea for now.
Notes: Fetishes this would cover: forced-feminization, bondage, light violence (mild beatings when he doesn't behave from the slavers), humiliation, public sex.  Ideally, I'd like to play this game in "episodes" with different people: Episode 1 with someone playing the slavers, 2 with someone playing the Lord, and 3 with the soldiers.
My Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=8432
Game Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=61048.0
I will love you forever if you give me something Mass Effecty