Lengthy story with a plot, twists and lots of angst! F for M

Started by Piper, January 22, 2015, 08:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piper

Let's have some fun with this political season!

Your character is running for an elected office (president, congress, what have you). He is well respected. Conservative. More than qualified. Married with the 'perfect' family. Christian.

My character works on your character's campaign/staff (speech writer, hair dresser, coordinator). There is this electric chemistry between them that is unsettling for both but as electric as it is, it is equally undeniable.

I imagine lots of time together, fighting the attraction, rationalizing spending even more time together, creating reasons just to be in the others company as their attraction grows.

Piper

Be careful with this one.
A tiny voice whispered.
Was it you?
My own sixth sense?
The ghosts you left in the past?

It doesn't matter.
I didn't heed it.
I treated the warning like an invitation
Eager and willing
and now I only have myself to blame

I'm a vampire. I'll take your soul.
Dark and mysterious.
Come play with the fire
Dance on the razor's edge
Disaster whether you stay or fall

I always win.
Cocky confidence catnip
here, Kitty Kitty
Shall we play a game?
My heart to the victor
You win.

Piper

Shameless

I am obsessed with Shameless. I binge watched all the Seasons on Netflix and can't wait for the next.

I would love to come up with a story or plot with some similarities. I'd especially like to play a Fiona like character; rough around the edges, not very book smart but has learned more life lessons than a girl her age should have had to.

I'd then like to write opposite a character who is well...the opposite. He would be educated, rich, cultured. Perhaps he could be the head of a company where she has gotten some temp work as a janitor (or something as equally insignificant). The first time they meet, instant chemistry...

Or, the male character could be a minister/deacon of a church where maybe her younger siblings go to Vacation Bible School (free babysitting!!) and when they meet....well you get the idea.

I am also very opened to hearing your ideas on this sort of theme. I look forward to chatting to come up with something we both enjoy!

Piper

Roaring 20s Mob. Bootlegging.

MC could be the girlfriend of a powerful man. YC is his right arm. There is an attraction between the two that neither has admitted but they both fight it.  We could come up with a plot together.

or

MC is sent to live with her uncle/aunt because she got caught sneaking back in from going dancing and drinking one too many times.

Piper

Anyone interested in a story sort of similar to the Harley Quinn and Joker dynamic?

REEAAALLLLYYYYYYY really craving this! (a couple music videos for inspiration)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KrTixDSbog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLALFf2YRoc