"Go to Wonderland" (F/f or M/f)

Started by Evalon, September 06, 2015, 10:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evalon

"My Wonderland is shattered, it's dead to me."

This idea is inspired by American Mcgee's Alice.

Her past is a mystery. She showed up one day at the local hospital with no memory of who she is or where she is from. No one recognized her and no one claimed her. She was another Jane Doe. The only identifying mark was a tattoo on her back, "Go to Wonderland". That lead to the hospital staff calling the young amnesiac Alice, a name she would later adopt as her own. She made herself a life in the small town she found herself in. She worked as a waitress. For a long time she was a amusement attraction for the locals, the girl with no memory, but given time even that grew mundane and she became just another local.

Alice has dreams of a strange place, something she feels like she should remember but can't quite figure out. Pictures escaping her mind, things just outside her field of vision. It was small, barely noticeable at first but it became more and more persistent. Her headaches began to worsen. She saw a psychologist to try and recover her dormant memories. He/She diagnosed her visions as hallucinations due to her stress over her missing past.

The medicine helped for awhile, but they never went away. It was like her dreams were beginning to seep into her real life, but that's not possible... is it?

That's where my thoughts lie at the moment. I would like to play as the amnesiac Alice. This story could be shaped in many different directions. It could take place in Wonderland. It could take place in the modern world where her Wonderland has been seeping through to.

I have a few ideas on who you could play as well. The first, most obvious route, would be the psychologist she has been seeing. He/she could know more than he/she is letting on and have a reason for trying to hide her Wonderland. The second is more complex. When she sleeps she drifts to Wonderland, and in this Wonderland she keeps seeing someone but she has no idea who. One day while doing her waitress job she comes across the person she has been seeing in her Wonderland.

I have a few ideas on what Wonderland could be. The obvious route is Wonderland is the manifestation of her forgotten past. It's slowly revealing to her what has happened to her in her past, but in a Wonderland style of ways. I imagine something dark, a very adult Wonderland. The second route could be Wonderland is a real place, a place she is from. Her dreams are trying to lead her back but she can't understand them.

That's all I've got for the moment. If this strikes your interest send me a message and we can hash out the details.
Feel free to call me Savannah
Current Posting Rate: Slow, hoping to speed up soon.
In the quest to discover yourself the first thing you realize is who you are is not really who you are.
Lover of anything body-swap related! Have a body-swap story you'd like to play out? Hit me up!

Ideas | On-Off | YIM Ideas
Apologies and Absences