[MUL] S.O.A.R Saviors of All Realms: A New Breed of Hero's

Started by Paladin, January 18, 2009, 07:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin

S.O.A.R Saviors of All Realms.
Ok Folks this game is a Role Play Game with Sex thrown in. I as the GM will not actually Run the Sex unless it includes an NPC with a PC. Otherwise it would be player to player.

[VAN] : Light consensual sexual scenes, between humans or near-humans

[VAN-E] : Light consensual sexual scenes, between non-humans

[BON] : Bondage and light S&M

[BON-E] : Bondage and light S&M involving non-human encounters

The Setting: 2010, Humanity lives its daily lives across multiple dimensions never knowing that deep in the shadows and behind the scenes a war is happening that has been going on for twelve years and has not yet ended. It’s a war against an evil so great it makes hell look like a high school PTA meeting. The Enemy they face is called the Eldritch and it won’t stop until it has wiped or enslaved Humanity across the Multiverse. Only one thing stands in the way of the Eldritch. That is the D.S.S. Archangel and its crew, a mix of Demons, Angels, Humans, and a few specially imbued beings chosen by the gods to lead this ragtag band against the forces of evil. Now the war has turned badly and the Archangel and its crew need fight a desperate battle as they are cut off from the safety of Arcadia and reinforcements. How will they survive, who will survive, and who will make a difference?

This Game will be set in BESM 3rd edition or may even be freeform I don’t yet know. It is a Play by post game and I will be looking for 4 to 6 players but right now I’m just Gauging interest. It has a bit of a dark super hero flair where characters can be almost anything.

Duchess

Paladin

Paladin

Paladin

Ok Folks I have decided that this game will be freeform. Also for anyone Interested I have 2 special positions to fill... thoes of the Commander's NPC Partners and loves.

Andreas Whitefire - Commander NPC played by me.

Seleen - An 300 year old angel of infinite wisdome and patience and just as much caring and kindness. She is one of Andreas's companions. She thinks of him like a younger brother, and is slightly over protective. Seleen is a kind and compassionate person, almost the polar opposite of Alura. Where alura goes into a rage, Seleen is very calm when she gets mad. The more upset she gets the quieter her voice goes. She is as much of a fighter as Alura, and can hold her own if threatened. Her main ability though is as a healer. If someone is in need she will help them, even if they just attacked her minutes before. Seleen takes a while to warm up to new people, but she is a good friend once you get to know her. (Taken by Thaleia)

Alura - A 280 year old Succubuss who is also the commander's Fiancee. Alura is the other warrior companion of Andreas. She thinks of Andreas as hers, and will get a little ticked at any other female showing him affection. (Except Seleen, she tolerates her.) She is very flirtatious and friendly with people she knows, and is normally a nice person. If pissed off she can shift gears in the other direction in an instant. When this happens it’s usually a good Idea to duck behind something because she has probably sent a fireball in your general direction, if you’re the one to piss her off. The fireball is most often followed up by the leaving of claw marks on said being as she can grow two-inch long nails that can be harder than diamond. She prefers to use her claws but will use weapons if necessary. (Note: She normally won't use the fireball on friends, instead preferring to give them a backhand that they will feel for weeks, but even she has her limits on how far someone can push her.) Also Alura can be brutally honest when she wants to. She warms up quickly to new team members, but can be set off easily when they do or say the wrong things. (Open)

Duchess

Paladin

Paladin

Ok folks I made a simple character sheet for this game. Its just so others can see and know what your character looks like.

Name:
Species:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Skin Color:

Noteable Abilities:

Character Description:

Paladin

Ok I am willing to start with just 2 people. So far it looks like Thaleia, and Cherry have expressed intrest.