Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

*smiles innocently at Mordred* hello nice to meet you *while he is responding my hand slips into his pocket stealing the win and before he is finished answering, skips off happily with the WIN*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Sybl

*Welcomes Kazuume with a smile, accidentally tripping her.*  Steals the win as it floats into my hand. Wins

Mordred

Accidentally.. what a load!
*tosses a handful of marbles.. no accident about it.. watches Sybl slip and try to stay composed but then watches as she falls onto a pile of pillows (I'm sinister but not cruel :P).. as the win is.. PHEW.. saved from a nasty little fall*

Wins!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

What? *Throws several handfuls of marbles at the sinister Mordred.

Slides over pushes him down (on purpose) and steals the win.*

Wins! :P

WyldRanger

*sneaks in and tickles Sybl in order to distract her from the process of stealing the win* :P

MiaFire

-walks up to Xana and gasps, pointing off to his right- Omg! Xana, the girl you're always kissing with that..oh yummy...guy over there. Quick, get over there and do something about it! -grins as he turns to look, snatches win and runs away-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Kazuume

*embraces Mia hugging her tightly* oh Mia so good to see you again! *cops a few feels of her hot smokin body and while her mind is otherwise occupied, slips the win from her hand. Kisses her sweetly on the lips, hops on my trusty foot-powered scooter, yelling over her shoulder...*

Booyah!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

MiaFire

-laughs in surprise as the kiss costs her the win and jogs slightly beside the slowly rolling Kazuume and winks at her, putting more bounce in the jog than necessary that let her breasts bounce teasingly and put her hand out to the handlebar to stop Kazuume and leans forward with her body pressed to the handlebar and the wheel between her calves, smiles and leans in close to Kazuume's face, short of pressing her lips to hers and smiles- I wanted another kiss, Kazuume. The last was much too quick. -she takes the win from Kazuume's hand and grins- But you did leave, soo...you can go on ahead and I'll be on my own way. -laughs and runs with the win-
-

Kazuume

*scowls watching Mia run off with the win. Goes and finds camille's lasso thanking her for letting me use it and chases after Mia.  Catching up to her pausing just long enough to swing the rope just right and catching her in its coils. Pulling Mia close and wrapping her up snugly in it* I heard you like this sort of thing. "smirks kisses your neck followed by a little bite, snatches the win from her hand and runs before she can get free* The win is mine!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

MiaFire

-smirks and sticks her foot out as Kazuume moves away from her, causing her to trip- Kazuume! You clumsy little thing. You can't talk and run at the same time. For shame. Hold on. Let me get out of this rope you seem not to know to knot and I'll help you up. -wriggles her hips and shoulders and using her hands to pull the rope loose enough to flip over her head like a t-shirt and drops it to the ground and bends down before Kazuume, lifting her face from the ground and wiping at the dust from her face that made her look adorable, puckered her lips and blew Kazuume an air kiss- Thank you sweetie. I'll keep this safe while you go off and clean up. -Mia picks up the win and runs off-
-

Belle33

*prances across the room before heading to my car, surprised to see the WIN following close behind*  It's not my fault the WIN followed me out.  *Speeds away in my car with my WIN and the top down*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

*The WIN blows out and I am there in time to retrieve it* Wins.

WyldRanger

Snags the WIN from the clutches of Sybl's hands :P

Izzie Aditi

*walks in, looking around yelling 'Hello?' When she hears nothing but echo, she takes the win from the floor and shrugs 'That was easy'*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Anesa

Catches the lovely Izzie taking her afternoon beauty nap, easily slips the win from her slumbering fingers....  shhhhh!!  ;P

WINS!  :D

Kazuume

*sneaks up behind camille tipping her hat off her head and while she is retreving it snatches the win and evaporates into thin air*

~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

MiaFire

-grabs hold of the win as Kazuume evaporates and grins, running in the other direction-
-

Kazuume

*comes back from the abyss empty handed* dammit Mia! *chases Mia down and just tackles her in the soft grass wrestling the win from her, tickles her relentlessly then runs off once again in possession of the WIN!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

MiaFire

-reaches her hand out to grasp at Kazuume's ankle, tripping her, holding onto her ankle as she pulled herself up and over Kazuume, lightly sitting on her back and straddling her waist before letting Kazuume's ankle go and leaning forward to snatch the win and gets up to run with the win- Thanks sweetie.
-

Kazuume

lord I'm covered in bruises after all the tripping, pushing me off my scooter, and whatnot! lol

*whistles for her Ninja Ferret who appears out of nowhere and snatches the WIN from Mia's hand and returns it to me*

never ever under estimate the powers of the Ninja Ferret!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

MiaFire

-Mia walks over with a frown on her face, an expression of contriteness as she reaches Kazuume- Aww, you're so right. Bruises can be good fun but you'll be all black and blue by my fault. So sorry. -Mia runs her hands very soothingly on Kazuume's arms in soft up and down strokes and leans forwards, whispers forgive me and kisses her very sweetly, one hand moving past Kazuume's wrist and grasps the win that the ferret had given to her, smiles and runs-
-

Izzie Aditi

*while Mia is eating in another thread, takes the win from her bag*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

MiaFire

-While Mia distract Izzie with a delicious brandy alexander, she steals the win back-
-

Izzie Aditi

*turns out to be a violent drunk and steals the win back*

MiaFire

-waits til Izzie passes out in her drunken stupor then steals the win-
-