Question re age limits

Started by Caehlim, September 17, 2008, 08:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caehlim

I was discussing a game in PM and we were talking about making a game with a 16 year old character in it. I'm concerned that this might be below the site's age limits. Could someone please advise on where this would stand?
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Sherona

all characters in sexual situations must be 16+ or equivalent dependng on species. They ahve to LOOK, and ACT 16+ as well :)

I hope this helps?

Caehlim

Thankyou, that clears it up perfectly. I was a little uncertain and I'd rather not breach the site limits.

Sherona

No worries :D Better safe then sorry I always say :)

Trieste

The address for the rules is easy, too. Just elliquiy.com/rules ... don't even have to type in www. (saves four keystrokes!)... and then you can ctrl-F for a keyword, such as "age", too...

When in doubt, ask a question, but never never feel bad about checking the rules, too. I myself check them often to make sure of wording or whether something is included... *nodnod*

Caehlim

Quote from: Trieste on September 17, 2008, 12:34:49 PM
The address for the rules is easy, too. Just elliquiy.com/rules ... don't even have to type in www. (saves four keystrokes!)... and then you can ctrl-F for a keyword, such as "age", too...

I tried finding the rules page but couldn't spot it. Must have been temporary blindness. I remembered how to find where it used to be before the site got its new design.

I'll keep that address in mind and go have a look now...

Ah I see, thankyou.

Trieste