Miss Victoria's Academy for the Sexually Exceptional [Not seeking new chars atm]

Started by Datawych, February 05, 2013, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

Quote from: Datawych on February 20, 2013, 01:15:41 AM
We've gotten another teacher and a TA since I limited application for students, so at least for now we're all full up. Though considering the RP itself hasn't gotten that far yet, I may open things back up down the road once we all have a better feel for how the student/teacher ratio will work out as it is right now.
how does Draven look by the by?

Datawych

Looks fine to me. Though you may want to look at some of the examples of classes and try to come up with a few similar ones for him to teach.

apygoos

Top Cat

Name: Tefnut
Player: Top Cat
Species: Sphinx (Androsphinx)
Eyes: Green Cats-eyes (even in human form - his glasses have a human-eye illusion on them)
Hair: Sandy blond
Height: 18' (Sphinx form) / 6'6" (Human form)
Position at MVASE: Teacher or Counselor
Sexuality: Omnisexual when playing with non-Sphinxes; Heterosexual with regard to Sphinxes

Likes/Turn ons: Female Sphinxes, Intelligence, Riddles, large breasts
Dislikes/Turn offs: Toilet play, stupidity, Male Sphinxes (He's territorial)

Background: A dour and unsmiling individual, Professor Tefnut is a hard taskmaster / Counselor Tefnut is a stern but considerate individual. He came to Miss Victoria's as a source of information for his recent passion: Finding female Sphinxes to mate with. The Headmistress at the time demanded payment; Tefnut offered a riddle challenge to her. She failed to guess the riddle, but when he declared sorrowfully that he would have to eat her for guessing incorrectly, she showed him a way that he could eat her, without killing her. ;)

History: Tefnut was born in 2061 BC, during the rule of Nebhetepre Mentuhotep I, and was in the Egyptian Army during the civil war when Mentuhotep reunited Memphis and Thebes. He believed himself to be human until, during the last battle of the civil war, he was wounded by an opposing soldier, transformed, and ate the offender. His militia mates were in awe of his prowess, but he had suddenly realized that he had no further interest in the goings-on of mortal men. He absorbed himself in learning as much about the world around him as he could, and surmised the existence of another continent on the opposite side of the globe nearly two millennia before Amerigo Vespucci proved him to be half-right (He's still upset that he didn't consider the possibility of there being two continents).

Personality: Tefnut is an unsmiling individual, and is often considered to be humorless. He actually is deeply, intensely passionate, but hides those passions from most. He appreciates puns, but it takes a really good one to crack his stony exterior. He loves to listen, almost as much as he loves to hear the sound of his own voice when explaining something. He still doesn't get it when people call him a Vulcan for being tall and humorless; he doesn't think he looks anything like the god.

Additional Character Info: Since there's a freeze on new players, it would be easy enough to explain Tefnut's absence as him being away on a (failed) junket to find a mate.

Reference pictures:
Oh my god, he's NAKED!

Sphinx form:

Human form:
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Datawych

Quote from: apygoos on February 20, 2013, 02:59:52 PM
would "power application" be a viable subject to teach?

Anything is fine, really. So long as you think you can successfully come up with material to teach in the class.

Sara Nilsson

due to RL deciding to be a bitch with my husband now being seriously ill just as i got over the flu i have to start culling my threads sadly. so i will be bowing out of it. im sorry

rpguy37

[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

apygoos