The Game - a One-Shot for Four Charcters

Started by Lord Mayerling, May 08, 2016, 10:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Mayerling

This story idea can be briefly described as a one-shot for a small group, specifically four players total, who enjoy writing smut, and don't get to do enough of it in their plot-driven stories.

The premise of the story is two sexually open couples playing a sexually-themed gambling game similar to Blackjack or 21. The game is used to determine a "winner" and "loser" of each round, who must then perform an act that's dictated by drawing from a deck of cards. For example, the loser of a round may have to forfeit an article of clothing, or the winner may get a kiss from the loser, etc. The cards get progressively smuttier, leading up to oral sex, toy sex, anal sex, threesomes, foursomes or whatever we as a group decide to do.

We would use the Dicebot to simulate the game, and before we started, the players themselves would develop the deck of cards with the acts on them. That way, we could include various ons and offs and fetishes of each character, and make sure no one is squicked out from what's on the cards.

The whole premise of the story is to have some casual fun with smutty interaction with the sexy writers of E.

Ixy

I love this kind of stuff.  I don't have a partner lined up as an in-game lover/spouse/etc. but please consider me interested.

TheVillain

Same, I'm interested but don't have a partner. Willing to be a male half of a couple though.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Lord Mayerling

I think I over-emphasized the "couples" aspect of the idea. This story will work perfectly fine with four individual characters that aren't necessarily two couples just fine, so Ixy and TheVillain, if you two are cool writing together, you'll work just fine. I think I may a fourth that could join us that might be interested in this set-up.   

CapeCodRPGER

Interested, but no partner and I never have done a group role.

Lord Mayerling

Here are some tentative rules of The Game to give you a better idea of how this story will work:

Each character will come to The Game wearing 8 articles of clothing. Things worn in pairs (shoes, socks, thigh high stockings) count as one. For example, a possible starting outfit would be skull cap, t-shirt, watch, jeans, belt, boxers, shoes, and socks. These 8 articles of clothing will become part of your character profile, along with your character's physical description, character photo (optional), and character ons/offs/kinks/fetishes (player's option).

The game is Blackjack Dice, played with 3 ten-sided dice (using E's Dicebot).

Each round, one player is the House, and will roll last. The other three players play against the House, not each other, referred to as Players. The three Players each roll their 3D10s, and total the sum, trying to get as close to 21 without going over. After the initial roll, a Player may roll an additional D10 as many times as they want, adding to their total. Anytime the sum goes over 21 the Player busts, an automatic loss. Rolled 1s can be used as either a 1 or an 11. A roll of 3 sevens is a Blackjack, an automatic win. The House must stand on 17 or higher, and must roll on 16 or lower.

At the end of the round the Player's totals are compared to the House's total. The House wins all ties except for a Blackjack. If the House beats at least one Player, the House wins the round. If the House beats two Players, it's a Double Win; if the House beats all the Players, it's a Triple Win. If the House wins, the low-roller is the loser. If all the Players beat the House, the overall high-roller wins the round, and the House loses.

The winner of the round wins a Chip (see below), and draws a card from the action deck. Unless otherwise specified on the card, the Winner tops (gives), and the Loser bottoms (receives). A Win is a normal action card, a Double Win leads to a naughtier action card, and a Triple Win is even naughtier. The players themselves will build the action deck together before play begins.

A Chip may be used by its holder at ANY time after the action card is revealed, to swap themselves in out of the action (even if they didn't win that round), and swap with the player of their choice. 

Once we know who the players will be, I'll work with them through PM on the specifics of the action card deck(s).

Cami

Urbanzorro

Seems like you're alread filed up for male characters, just wanted to say cudos on an interesting idea XD
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CapeCodRPGER

Lord Mayerling

Quote from: CapeCodRPGER on May 09, 2016, 05:08:32 PM
When can we submit characters?

Give me a day or two and I will contact you via PM.

Lord Mayerling

This game has filled for now. Thanks for the interest everyone!