News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Gunstar Autochthonia (Exalted AU)

Started by Rook Seidhr, November 04, 2012, 05:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rook Seidhr

Dealing with severe personal issues.

See my A&A.

Keelan

Um... is there room for one more?  Someone turned me here because I mentioned how much fun it'd be to play a Space Marine in Exalted ^_^

Given the abundance of Solars, I was thinking either Sidereal or even Dragonblood, something that has me in some sort of advanced magitech armor regularly (any chance I can convince you to let me have Crane Style Martial Art in an armor-OK version?)  Still working things out, but just wanted to make sure that this was still open first...

AndyZ

Sadly, Riveda had to cancel this due to some personal issues.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Krule

Hmm..if Riveda can't do it, is  anyone considering the possibility of picking this up as ST?  I'd almost be willing, but would prefer to play over being ST... that assumes that Riveda doesn't plan to pick this up later down the road.

Zaer Darkwail

I would also wish soemone picks this up as ST. Perhaps then get my char in if they do not have probs with it :P.

Krule

Alright... I've considered it, and I'm willing to do this, but I really should make it my own style.. there are some things that I want to do slightly differently, and a few of them with regards to character generation.

I'm uncertain if I should start a new thread.. and perhaps a link to it from here, or not.. interest and preference?

AndyZ

Definite interest.  I don't think Riveda would mind your using this thread, but if we have to make brand new characters, starting a new thread would probably be best.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Keelan

Quote from: Krule on December 03, 2012, 10:35:00 AM
Alright... I've considered it, and I'm willing to do this, but I really should make it my own style.. there are some things that I want to do slightly differently, and a few of them with regards to character generation.

I'm uncertain if I should start a new thread.. and perhaps a link to it from here, or not.. interest and preference?
I would recommend a new thread, just to keep things clean and clear for everything. That's my two cents :3

Krule