Only War(WH40K Game: Alive, Going strong and accepting characters! )

Started by Urbanzorro, March 02, 2011, 03:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDon

This looks like it could be really good. I have experience with Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Inquisitor and 40k tabletop, so it's really nice to see a familiar setting!

I have two characters in mind - Commissiar Aldous Glanville, attached to the Yuktobonian "Lucky" 7th Combined Regiment, and Battle Brother Telemachus of the Imperial Swords 1st Company (i.e. a Terminator), attached to the 5th Company. Wanted to register my interest ASAP - I'll get character bios up ASAP.
Enjoy writing, here to learn more!

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

TheDon

A query - how much wargear can a character carry? For example, designing my Terminator, there's no way I can come close to spending his points unless he carries more weapons than he has hands - only this feels wrong, like I'm cheating the system. On a slightly similar note, the Cyclone Missile Launcher - can that be taken in conjunction with a Heavy Flamer and Assualt Cannon?

EDIT: Also, can Commissars get medals?

DeviantMunster

So Maximilian, have you given it any thought? What do you want to do? I'm up for negotiating things, though it seems two inquisitors is out >.<

CmdrRenegade

With Munster's permission, I'll be playing as Stieher Alt, the Guardsman in her retinue.  Profile to follow shortly. 
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

DeviantMunster

You can rename him/her and use a different image, of course!

Maximillian Crowloft

Yeah I have given it some thought Deviant, though I'm not sure what you would like best. I could make a convincing Officer to work for you, equipped with the storm-trooper gear, or perhaps a sister of battle though I don't have a great deal of experience playing women.

Or, I could take over your role as the Inquisitor, having you as my interrogator and second in command. I would try to let you take the lead really, making this a bit of a live fire 'training exercise' then.

But its up to you, you had dibs so you get to pick whether I'll be one of your accolytes or your Inquisitor.
O&O

DeviantMunster

I'm trying to consider that, since I'm not entirely sure. I mean, originally I didn't particularly care about having the Inquisitor, but after making the character... hmm.

The only other class I can think of is Imperial Psyker. And the limited powers and use of them sorta makes me not all too fond of the class.

I'd probably have to remake my character entirely, and would probably go ahead with Commissar, but The Don already expressed interest in that.

Maximillian Crowloft

It would be a waste to turn your character around, I'm going to have a look at how that hierophant would look, that'd be a lot simpler. Though its good that you already have someone else who's also interested in joining your group, that way if it doesn't work out you won't be alone ;)
O&O

Odin

Image:

Name: Brother Arcacious

Character's Allegiance: Space Marines

Position: Tactical Marine

Personal history:

Arcacious was a trouble youth, who spent most of his time fighting. He lived with his father, who had throttled his mother once he was born, and killed her. The name of his father, his planet, and even his mother were forgotten to him after so many years of service. When the Space Marine Chapter, The Imperial Sword, finally stumbled upon him, he was draped in a lesser form of 'Armor'. A shield, chest and back plate made of simple metals, as well as a piece of pipe for the assault. After proving himself worthy, Arcacious was one of the only two Apirants to make it in to the Imperial Swords, after a brutal arena of fight to the death, one after another. Kill after kill, signifying the battles that came with being a servant of the Imperium.

Charging through the ranks, Arcacious proved himself worthy of wearing the armor, and wearing the marks of the Imperial Swords time and time again, the battles becoming nothing more than experience for the Power Armor-clad young warrior. Rising to each challenge, to each battle, he was eventually established as an achievement and a somewhat small role model within the Imperial Swords, and soon found himself in the steps of those who had approached him, searching for more power within the Chapter by recruiting. It wasn't long before he was moved to the Sub-Sector Lumaria.

Defending the system against whatever came forth became his life. It was cemented in the ever-obedient marine that any enemy of the Imperium, was an enemy of his. Human, Ork, Eldar, it was all the same. Another target in his cross hairs. Another problem to be solved, and simply put, another obstacle for the Imperium of Man to overcome. Of course, Arcacious was the typical Space Marine. Confident, strong, and full of faith in both his own abilities, and those of the Imperium of Man. The Sector would not fall, of course, because in order for that to happen, the entire chapter would need to be defeated... And that was not a task worth undertaking.

To say it was an easy campaign would be a lie. Orks were rough, tough, and numerous. For a single Chapter to take on a Warband of this size was a task the Marine embraced, for the Imperium!

Stats Before War Gear:

Health: 7

Attack:  4

Ranged Attack: 0

Accuracy: 7

Agility: 6

Intelligence: 5

Defense: 6

Perception: 7

Stealth: 7

Luck: 5

War Gear:
Power Armor(2)
Bolter(2)
Bolt Pistol(2)
Chainsword(2)
Purity Seal(1)
Krak Grenadex3(3)
Frag Grenadex3(6)

Stats After War Gear:
Bolter:

Attack:  6 (12 Vs Vehicles) (9 Vs Infantry)

Ranged Attack: 4 Vs Infantry, 1 vs Vehicles

Accuracy: 8

Agility: 5

Defense: 11

Perception: 9

Stealth: 6

Bolt pistol and Chainsword:

Attack:  11 (12 Vs Vehicles) (9 Vs Infantry)

Ranged Attack: 2 Vs Infantry,

Defense: 11

Perception: 9

Stealth: 6

CmdrRenegade

Image: (see above)

Name: Stiehr Alt

Character's Allegiance: Imperial Guard seconded to the Inquisition

Position: Storm Trooper

Personal history: Born and raised on Cadia, Alt was of course trained his whole life for war against Chaos.
Through a combination of ingenuity, marksmenship, and raw grit, he served with great distinction in Cadia's Planetary Guard during the 13th Crusade.
Having fought and survived against Chaos Space Marines, Cultists, and Daemons and surviving where others failed, he was quickly earmarked for Kasrkin training.
He continued to excel in driving the Chaos forces from his home world, bring him to the attention of the Ordo Malleus.

He has served with Inquistior de'Chevalier for only a short time thus far. He sees his new profession as an Acolyte as an extension of his duty at the Cadian Gate. Though he won't admit it, he
also finds it a nice change to serve under a beautiful woman instead of hard-faced Generals and Comissars.

Stats Before War Gear:

Attack: 5
Ranged Attack: N/A
Accuracy: 5
Defense: 5
Perception: 5
Stealth: 5

War Gear:

Targeter 2
Hotshot Lasgun 2
Frag Grenade 2
Krak Grenade 1
Storm Trooper Carapce Armor 2
Auxiliary Grenade Launcher 2
Body Hardening 1
Power Weapon 4
Storm Trooper Training 1
Recon Training 1
Hot Shot Las Pistol 2

Stats After War Gear:

Health: 10
Attack: 9 (10 vs Inf.) (11 vs Vehicles)
Ranged Attack: 8 vs Inf. 4 vs Vehicles
Agility: 7
Intelligence: 8
Defense: 10
Perception: 8
Stealth: 13
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

ArtemisHighmore

Image:

Name: Victor Orestes

Character's Allegiance: Imperial Guard

Position: Storm Trooper

Personal history: Victor was born an Imperial officer that had finally earned his right to colonize, selecting the small ice planet of Hadrian. His mother is rumored to have been one of the many mistresses that his father enjoyed and when his father passed away suddenly under mysterious circumstances, Victor was sent off to the Schola Progenium. Trained from a young age to be undyingly loyal to the Emperor and his cause, Victor was inducted into the Imperial Guard and more directly the Storm Trooper regiments.

He has been part of numerous successful missions on a wide variety of battlefields and had developed quite the desire for the heat of battle. Victor willingly offers to go behind enemy lines, liking the rush of being in the thick of the enemy with only a close team to rely upon. Such actions have seen the loss of countless men and friends, but Victor does not dwell upon the past. His training has shown him that death is the greatest way to earn the Emperor’s gratitude and repay the debt that it is owed. Though he is willing to give his life for the Emperor, as all good soldiers should, Victor is no known for reckless action, rather he is plots and schemes, even when it comes to diving into the thick of the enemy with nothing but a grav-chute and his trusty Hotshot Lasgun.

Stats Before War Gear:
Health: 5
Ranged Attack: n/a

War Gear:
Grav-chute(1)
Targeters(2)
Storm Trooper Training(1)
Hotshot Lasgun(2)
Krak Grenadesx4(4)
Frag Grenadesx3(6)
Storm Trooper Carapace Armor(2)

Stats After War Gear:
Ranged Attack: +5 vs Infantry, +4 vs Vehicles
Agility: 9
Intelligence: 8
Perception: 8
Stealth: 8

Kevben Battleheart

Character image has been found and history posted up. Just awaiting your approval now Zorro. lol, can't wait for this to start as well.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Urbanzorro

@TheDon: A query - how much wargear can a character carry? I haven't set any concrete limits on what a character can carry though I do ask that people be realistic. For instance Odin has two sets of stats for two different load outs his character may go into battle with. So as long as you are realistic and don't try to duel wield a weapon your character can't everything should be fine :D. Also the cyclone missile launcher can be taken with anything as it doesn't use the warriors hands to be operated (it's shoulder mounted). As far as Commissars getting medals, and this goes for pretty much all characters. If it's not on their list they can't have it. Sure you can add in his bio that he's received a bunch of medals but they won't have any effect on his stats nor can they be the ones listed in another slot's selection list.
@CmdrRenegade: Character Approved
@Odin: Character Approved:
@ArtemisHighmore: Character Approved
@Kevben Battleheart: Character Approved
@Everyone: Things seem to be shaping up quite well ;D I'm going to start writing the opening post now. I'd ask that anyone who intends to post/finish their character please do so asap so we can get rolling. One of the problems I've noticed some WH40K games have is that they never get past the character creation stage, and I don't want to see that happen here. Thanks everyone! ;D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

TheDon

Cool, understood. In which case...

Name: Aldous Glanville
Faction: Imperial Guard
Position: Commissiar

Stats before Wargear

Accuracy: 4
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 6
Luck: 6

Wargear

Bionic Arm (3) – bionic unit down his right side.
Refractor Field (5) – worn around the neck, covered by gorget.
Carapace Armour (2) – breastplate and greaves.
Chainsword (2) – Notched, carried in a scabbard on his back.
Power Weapon (4) – Gilt hilt with inscription on blade; worn at hip.
Plasma Pistol (2) – Carried in a hip holster.
Bolt Pistol (2) – Carried in an armpit holster.

Stats after Wargear

Twin pistols

Attack: 11
Ranged Attack: 3 (5 vs Infantry)
Luck: 7

Twin swords

Attack: 12

Power Weapon and Plasma Pistol

Attack: 11
Ranged Attack: 3

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/GWRaynor/40kImperialGuardCommissar-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php%3Ff%3D23%26t%3D46368%26start%3D400&usg=__dKKbacRq7I2PN8NlcSzp9iXBfAk=&h=600&w=800&sz=65&hl=en&start=39&zoom=1&tbnid=T6AXOzCHW84y0M:&tbnh=128&tbnw=178&ei=sVV1TfOZKsrn4gaY1eDNDQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dimperial%2Bguard%2Bcommissiar%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1090%26bih%3D442%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=390&oei=RVV1TbC9FMiyhAfcxZXdBg&page=4&ndsp=11&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:39&tx=58&ty=89

Personality

Aldous Glanville cuts a stern figure, his cold grey eyes betraying a calculating mind that has no concept of mercy or compassion. Brought up in a Schola Progenium, he is fully aware that every one of his actions must be designed to ensure the continued courage and loyalty of the soldiers he serves with. Gifted with a passion for oratory and a cool head, as well as a staggering capacity for ruthlessness, he is a born Commissiar.

History
Newly assigned in the 7th Yuktobonian after his original regiment, the 31st Dedronian “Wildcat” Sepoys won settlement rights in the Gerolian Subjugation, Glanville has yet to become integrated with the command structure of the Crusade. He does not speak about his past, although the medals on his chest and bionic attachments down his right side speak of a distinguished military career.

+++

Name: Telemachus
Faction: Imperial Swords Space Marines
Position: Terminator

Stats before wargear

Health: 6
Attack: 8
Accuracy: 6
Agility: 7
Intelligence: 3
Defence: 7
Perception: 4
Stealth: 7

Wargear

Terminator Armour
Purity Seals
Cyclone Missile Launcher
Assault Cannon
Heavy Flamer
Storm Shield

NB -whilst this arsenal is more than any Terminator could carry into battle, it supposedly reflects the array of weapons Telemachus chooses from before any operation. In actaul fact, his Terminator Cyclone Suit with Purity Seals is the only common factor; only two out of the three other pieces of kit (Storm Shield, Assault Cannon and Heavy Flamer) will be carried in addition)

Stats after wargear

Cyclone Missile Launcher, Assault Cannon and Heavy Flamer

Attack: 14
Ranged Attack: 15 (vs Vehicles and Infantry)
Agility: 3
Defence: 14
Perception: 6
Stealth: 2

Cyclone Missile Launcher, Assault Cannon and Storm Shield

Attack: 10
Ranged Attack: 10 (vs Infantry and Vehicles)
Agility: 3
Defence: 18
Stealth: 2

Cyclone Missile Launcher, Heavy Flamer and Storm Shield

Attack: 14
Ranged Attack: 8 vs Infantry, 10 vs Vehicles
Accuracy: 7
Defence: 18
Stealth: 4

Proving difficult. I want to find one of a Space Marine at prayer, since this seems closest to his personality (and to the side of Space Marines I want to get across with his character). The closest I can find, however, is this:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://features.cgsociety.org/stories/2009_08/warhammer/im02.jpg&imgrefurl=http://features.cgsociety.org/story.php%3Fstory_id%3D5200&usg=__dea34ar-s5F0rL-uMpJwZO6rTm4=&h=509&w=482&sz=173&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=YDDAkMTcaEgNNM:&tbnh=145&tbnw=126&ei=T7p2TYXqEIyJhQfQnKGbBg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpraying%2BSpace%2BMarine%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1090%26bih%3D442%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=156&oei=T7p2TYXqEIyJhQfQnKGbBg&page=1&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=67&ty=65

I'll keep looking, but I hope it'll do for now.

Personality

Over 410 years in the service of the Emperor have taught Telemachus to scorn the trivial use of words and chatter, the Marine instead preferring to remain in solemn silence unless absolutely necessary. When away from the front, he spends every moment in prayer or at training, honouring his fallen comrades through ceaseless rehearsal and practice for the battles to come.  In deployment he acts thoroughly and methodically, his chosen armaments systematically sweeping away all in his path as he communicates in short bursts of speech with his Battle Brothers. Rarely distracted by the movements of the enemy, Telemachus fights solely with the objective in mind; whilst his stoic and withdrawn manner make him wholly unsuited to leading others, few can doubt his efficiency as a Terminator.

History

A child soldier on Furalia IV at just twelve, his life expectancy on the feral world was not beyond thirty. The Furalian Devastation changed all that; as Waaagh!Hubbgatta swept the system, the Imperial Swords were deployed in conjunction with other Imperial forces to stem the Orkish tide before it reached the vital reliquaries on Continent Tertius. Telemachus, like his fellow boy-troops, fought alongside the marines in the craggy pass of Crater Gates; as the Ork Warboss smashed through the thin Imperial lines, the youth took up a discarded plasma-weapon, miraculously decapitating the Orkish chief with a lucky shot.
Subsequent testing by the Swords found him worthy to join the ranks of the Chapter. By 60, the infant warrior had lived to twice his birth life expectancy, had fought in thirteen separate conflicts and attained a kill count stretching into triple figures. At only 94, Telemachus rose from the Devastators to the Assualt Marines; at 168, he made the final leap, and became a fully-fledged Tactical Marine. His performance in the Marian Suppression a century later saw him promoted to the First Company; awarded his Terminator Honours not long after, he has continued to offer vital service to his Chapter.
His affinity with special weapons led him to be awarded the Cyclone Suit sixty years ago; he has since grown used to the extra firepower it provides, and acts as fire support for his more melee-minded brothers during most missions. Already old for a Space Marine – his age almost rivalling that of Logan Grimnar himself – he has little doubt that his luck will soon run out. However, until it does, he will keep fighting, standing between the people of the Imperium and those who would destroy them.

Primarch

TheDon

Updated Aldous, Telemachus inbound.

EDIT: Aldous and Telemachus up, Telemachus' background to follow. Aldous' image doesn't seem to be working; imagine a tall man, typical Commissiar dress, cold grey eyes, blond hair, a roman nose, high cheekbones, pointy-jawed, subtle bionics down one side, very fancy sword at hip, tall riding boots.

Urbanzorro

@ Primarch: Character Approved
@ The Don: They both look good though I'm going to have to ask that you provide images. If the image won't show up you can simply provide a link. Thanks

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

ArtemisHighmore

Thanks for the approval. I look forward to what this game has to offer. Now I was thinking that given regular histories in 40K, the regiment that is being deployed in the crusade is not from the system and therefore would be moving into the system to assist with the crusade. With that in mind I thought it would be a good idea for all Imperial Guard players/characters to get into contact and try to come up with a little side history, character ties so that it seems like this regiment has been together a while and we can perhaps determine why they have been dubbed the 'Lucky" 7th. This is all with the GM's permission of course, just a thought I was rolling around. What say you Urbanzorro?

TheDon

@Urbanzorro - As is commanded, it is done. I'm afraid the images aren't very good, I couldn't really find what I was looking for. Aldous is better than Telemachus; the only trouble is that it's black and white.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

@Everyone I've posted up the OOC thread, feel free to talk amongst yourselves there and figure out how you want your characters to have (or not have) history with one another ;D Here is the link.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=100129.0

@TheDon: Both characters approved

@ArtemisHighmore: A little more detail, info, and organizing is forthcoming....right now as a matter of fact! ;D

Inquisition Characters:
Winter d'Chevalier-(DeviantMunster)Inquisitor
Stiehr Alt(CmdrRenegade)-Retinue Member

Space Marine Characters:
Brother Crixus(Primarch)-Assault Marine
Brother Arcacious(Odin)-Tactical Marine
Brother Telemachus(The Don)-Terminator Marine

Imperial Guard Characters:
Victor Orestes(ArtemisHighmore)-Stormtrooper
Aldous Glanville(The Don)-Commissar
Pontius “Iron Gut” Condis(Kevben Battleheart)-Guardsman

As far as I can tell that is all the characters that have been submitted and approved so far. If I missed one of your character's and you think he/she is ready to be approved please let me know. Now that we have that out of the way here is the breakdown of who is in who's squad, ect.

Commissar Glanville is the Commissar attached 5th Squad, 3rd Platoon, this is also the squad that Pontius is a part of. There are two Stormtrooper Squads(8th & 10th)  attached to 3rd Platoon, Victor is in one of these squads(8th). So while Victor's squad may not always deploy alongside Glanville and Pontius's squad they will normally be working towards the same objectives.

Obviously, Winter & Stiehr will always(with perhaps very few exceptions) deploy alongside one another due to his being part of her retinue

Crixus is currently the sergeant in command of 5th Company's 8th Squad, one of the company's two assault squads. His squad consists of 4 other Assault Marines, and himself.

Arcacious is a member of 4th Squad led by Sergeant Sutiva. The squad consists of 8 Tactical Marines, including Aracious.

Telemachus is a member of one of two squads of terminators that have been attached to 5th company for the crusade. His squad's task is to deploy alongside the company's main forces while the other squad is the one held in reserve to be called in to support crisis areas.

From here players can extrapolate any relationships/previous dealings that their characters have(or haven't) had with one another.

Also here is a bit of backstory on the Yuktobonian 7th, the Imperial Swords, and 5th company to help everyone figure out how they do/don't know one another.

The Yuktobonian 'Lucky' 7th

The Yuktobonian 7th, along with the 6th, 5th, and 9th, infantry regiments were all raised in response to a rebellion on the planet Tyra in a neighboring system. They, along with other regiments from Tyra's neighboring systems, took part in the planet's pacification. Due to a combination of poor command decisions, obsolete intelligence regarding the enemy, and even worse luck what should have been a quick campaign for the newly founded regiments turned into a baptismal by fire.

Even though all the regiments taking part in Tyra's pacification were bloodied and met with ill fortune, the 7th seemed to suffer from poor luck more than any other. In fact there were several instances where large numbers of casualties could be attributed to nothing but bad luck. The most noteworthy of which was a mistake made somewhere at central HQ that saw the city of Suddort Heights, an area where there was little more than light resistance, targeted for a full scale bombardment on the day after the 7th had finished taking it. Needless to say the regiment had not yet pulled out from the city and suffered horrendous casualties as a result.

By the end of the pacification the 6th, 5th, and 9th Yuktobonian regiments were well under half strength. While the 7th had been all but wiped out and was barely able to boast 100 men. The decision was made by High Command to disband the current 7th Regiment, combine the 6th, 5th, and 9th, and re-found them as the Yuktobonian 7th Combined Regiment in order to take advantage of the high concentration of veterans that such a combination would place in a single unit. Given the history of the last unit to hold the regiment's name there was no surprise amongst the 7th's officers when they learned of the moniker that the rank and file had seen fit to give the 7th.

Since that time the 7th has survived several campaigns, always losing guardsmen, only to have survivors from other regiments combined into.

Imperial Swords

Created as part of the Thirteenth Founding, The Imperial Swords have always proven themselves to be a loyal, brave, and powerful Chapter. As is fitting for any group of Space Marines. 

Taking a lesson from the destruction of several chapters such as the Marines Errant, the Knights of Eternity, and their own sister chapter the Emperor's Swords. All of whom were destroyed by events that befell their recruiting worlds. The Chapter's master severed ties with its former recruiting worlds and as of 137.M41 the chapter holds no officially listed recruiting worlds. Preferring to simply gather recruits from systems they are currently in when the need arises.

The chapter's teachings and doctrines revolve around fulfilling their self-stated role as the spear tip of military actions taken by the 'lesser' forces of the Imperium. And while the Chapter teaches that each marine should respect and value his comrades in the Imperial Guard, PDF's, and the many other warriors of the Imperium. Such constant close contact with the Imperium's mortals have been known to cause contempt for said mortals' weaknesses and frailties.

Before the Intrepid Crusade 5th Company was involved in a long fought war for the Fowler system against the forces of the Tau Empire.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Krayz

Hello everyone,

I was kind of hesitant to join this; I usually prefer a little more freedom character-wise in 40K roleplays. I like inventing my own chapters of Marines and such. I figured, however, that a 40K roleplay on Elliquiy needs some solidarity behind it.

So, the question I must put to UrbanZorro is: Renegade was allowed to play as a member of Munster's retinue. Would I be able to do the same as a) a Grey Knight Terminator, or b) a Vindicare Assassin? Realizing that neither have stats as of yet, I wouldn't be surprised or offended if the answer was no (though I would bet I could come up with a Vindicare Assassin by taking the IG Deathworlder and changing some names of equipment and such to be functionally the same but aesthetically different).

And, of course, if such was allowed by the Powers That Be, I would have to ask DeviantMunster herself ^_^

If those choices aren't allowed, I'm going to have to do some serious thinking on what I'm going to do =/

Primarch

Quote from: Krayz on March 09, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
So, the question I must put to UrbanZorro is: Renegade was allowed to play as a member of Munster's retinue. Would I be able to do the same as a) a Grey Knight Terminator, or b) a Vindicare Assassin? Realizing that neither have stats as of yet, I wouldn't be surprised or offended if the answer was no (though I would bet I could come up with a Vindicare Assassin by taking the IG Deathworlder and changing some names of equipment and such to be functionally the same but aesthetically different).

I believe its already been brought up that the "special" retinue members like the GK Terminator, Vindicare and the like can't be taken up, while the one spot for a terminator is taken, a sniper could be made from a Space Marine or Imperial Guardsman.

Krayz

Ah, I missed that on my zoom through, woops.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Lol.

EDIT: I feel like such a prick saying this, but there's just nothing here that really interests me. Which sucks, because it's a top-of-the-line set up. I just like playing on a little more heroic levels in 40K v_v; Sorry for troubling everyone, and I really do wish you the absolute best of luck getting this going :)