Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

No. Would you like me if I taught how to use firearms?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

That presumes I don't know how.

Would you like me if I tied your shoestrings together?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

No. Would you like me if I tried to make amends?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

Yes.

Would you like me if I forgive easily?

Captain Maltese

That is a commendable trait. Yes.

Would you like me if I actually asked for forgiveness?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I wanted to become friends and nothing more?

Mnemosyne

Yes, I can respect that.

Would you like me if I somehow managed to pass a law that made clothes illegal?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes, in away. Are all clothes illegal or is it just a select few? Would you like me if I was a ninja?

Captain Maltese

Ninjas are a special breed. In the classic term, fighting trained monks obeying their masters without question, even when it meant they were just hired out as expendable killers by their masters who were looking for political favors or more money for their private money chests. If you gave me a reason I could accept for that life choice, then yet.

Would you like me if I sent you out on a mission I could not even reasonably promise you'd survive?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

A thousand times yes, my good man. Even If I don't survive it, I'm glad I met you and the others. Would you like me If I prepared you nice warm meal to eat and took care your errands?

Rel Mayer

Oh please do! I have a list that I fear could stretch all the way out the door.

Would you like me if I made you some delicious coffee?

Rubicon

God yes. That would be awesome!

Would you like me if I showed up with a case of Cheerwine and a case of Moxie?

Despairs

Yes, but I get both the case of cheerwine and moxie. You can have whatever is in the fridge. Would you like me if I was a spy?

Captain Maltese

It would depend 50% on who you were working for and 50% what methods you were willing to use.

Would you like me if I offered you cognac with icecubes in?

Belle33

God yes. 

Would you like me if traced ice over your bare shoulder?

Captain Maltese

I'd let you do that all day.

Would you like me if I returned the favor?

Belle33

I would.

Would you like me if I warmed my feet under your's in bed?

Captain Maltese

Mmmm yes. I love that feeling. The temperature difference, then the thawing and eventually sharing of temperature.

Would you like me if I wrote words on your skin with my finger tip?

Belle33

Oh yes, and I could try to guess them.

Would you like me if I guessed correctly?

Despairs

Yes. Would you like it, if I left for another planet and accidentally left the friendship ring you bought for me with your hard earned cash on said planet?

Captain Maltese

I would think it in poor taste, unless the money was needed for a worthy reason.

Would you like me if I blushed, if only annually or less?

Belle33

Yes I would.

Would you like me if I kissed you in public? 

Captain Maltese

Ab so lutely.

Would you like me if I took you to the best restaurant in town and, some time during the meal, discreetly melted an ice cube on the inside of your arm while covering it up with my fingers?

Belle33

*gulps and nods*

Would you like me if I asked to sample your entree while innocently grazing my toes over your ankle under the table?

Captain Maltese

Yes. I would push the plate somewhat over to your side, then promise you you'd get a mouthful of everything you wished to experience.

Would you like me if I picked up a napkin afterwards and carefully dried off an imaginary spot on your lips?