News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Immortal Cherubin

Are you crazy how can you break up with her, if I was with her I would worship the ground she walks on. I am sorry but I can't be with someone who breaks up with cute girls.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Kizurin

How could you be with someone else as you were with me! You're not immortal, you're immoral! That's it! I'm breaking up with you, you, you.. You cheater! And if you had to cheat on me, why did you cheat with someone who already had someone?!

That's it! I'm now going out with the person below who is not you, so goodbye!
My switches ON and OFF
When Kizurin is away...

I am rooting for you Vekseid, stay healthy.

The human species is made up of seven billion subspecies each consisting of one specimen. 
~Robert Brault

Dramen

I don't want to break up with you at all! I mean you're cute and nice and smart... But the thread....  *points to the name of the thread* ...says I must... So we're through... but we can go out again if you want... :P

Mistress Maro

Dramen I can't be with you. Mew. Everytime I want Special time you get all intimidated and I can't can't have that. So... good bye.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Samantha

Sorry, I'm just not into you anymore, there's a new cat in town... Sorry.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Mistress Maro

Mew I know that you were always attracted to every tom/alley cat.. Your short attention span is to much for me. So you can say sorry all you want but I am leaving.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Saerrael

All your sugary cuteness is giving me a toothache.. I'm so out of he-- ouch!
*rubs cheek, glaring at Mistress Maro*

Aequitas Quo

You know, I'm doing this tonight.
You might want to start a fight with me... but it's just not right.
Baby, come on; I loved you so much and you weren't there for me.
I'm going to leave now. I know I can make it without you.
Because I can't take it anymore, no lie. Just leave... please baby.
Bye bye bye.

-breaks out in dance-

Paugus

I'm afraid my two left feet just aren't compatible for your dancing soul. Goodbye.

Mistress Maro

With your two left feet Maro just thinks you are a strange one. Your suppose to have a right and a left one. I am sowwie. Your same feet bother me.

Chris Rock

Aequitas Quo

I'm sorry. I discriminate against discriminators. My prejudice against you prejudging people who are different is too strong. :(

Samantha

We need to spice up our sex life... By seeing other people... I'm sorry.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Mistress Maro

Maro likes guys. That is all. Mew.

But if you want the Maro to play play =3 Teeheh.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

I had a great time with you, but I could only see your face once, and I want more. This is over.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Talia

Changed my mind...I couldn't break up with you!  Want to make.....?? D=
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Mistress Maro

You never seem to go through with anything, like getting dressed. But yeah...

Chris Rock

Immortal Cherubin

What did I tell you, I told you that we are over, but you are still near my window meowing at the moonlight, do you know how hard it is to sleep at night when I am listening to you. I am sorry but you should go on with your life.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Keaira

How could you be so cruel to the catgirl? We're finished.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Magma1519

I can not take your being broken any more so....we are through.
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Paugus

I prefer not to catch on fire each time I touch someone... it's you, not me.

Magma1519

well I am sorry it turns you off every time I try and heat things up in the bed room obviously you can't handle me so good bye
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Little Darkling

i wouldnt have minded it had you not used real fine. i feel its best if we see other people. im sorry your just too hot for me to handle

Little Darkling

had you not used real fire* excuse the misspell.

Chevalier des Poissons

See? You don't even know how to spell. We are so over.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Little Darkling

i spelled the word correctly i just used the wrong word...i cant take this. its over.