The Pirate's Code [Day 2]

Started by Valerian, June 28, 2009, 04:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desan

He growls and pushes back. "Yer be sorry. All of you! Once you realize you killed one of yer own pirates, yer all be sorry."
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Ryven

Quote from: Sir Desan on July 02, 2009, 12:06:57 PM
He blinked and then suddenly there were 5 votes for him to walk the plank. He couldn't swim, and he knew they were killing off an innocent. "What have I done to deserve this mateys? If you kill me off, ye shall know that our Cap'n be very unwise and perhaps one of the Mutineers! Trying to kill of one of the innocent crewmembers!" With that said, he voted for LadySky

"Someone killed ole Teach, and it must 'ave been one of us.  Unless ye 'ave proof that the knife in 'is back not be yers, I see no reason to change me vote."  He said before another swig of rum only to find the bottle empty.

"Arrgh!  Where's all me rum gone?"

Trieste

... meanwhile, Trieste remains curled up around a nice bottle of rum, snoring the day away...

Ryven

Ryven eyes the rum in the lady pirate's grasp.  He gently slips the rum from her grasp before slipping his own empty bottle back into her hand.  The pirate then runs off, arms flailing with his newly acquired bottle of rum.

Trieste

Trieste does nothing more about it than perhaps drool a little in her sleep.

Desan

Quote from: Ryven on July 02, 2009, 12:26:00 PM
"Someone killed ole Teach, and it must 'ave been one of us.  Unless ye 'ave proof that the knife in 'is back not be yers, I see no reason to change me vote."  He said before another swig of rum only to find the bottle empty.

"Arrgh!  Where's all me rum gone?"

*He looks at Ryven* You have nothin to prove to us that you didn't stab em! None of us have ya drunken bloke!

Bliss

Watching the little powerstruggles already beginning among the crew, she shook her head and scoffed up a glob of mucus to lob over the rail into the water. One thing was the same as the other, so she followed the new Cap'n's lead and gave Sir Desan the black spot.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ryven

Quote from: Sir Desan on July 02, 2009, 03:39:07 PM
*He looks at Ryven* You have nothin to prove to us that you didn't stab em! None of us have ya drunken bloke!

Aye!  Never said I did.  The only thing I have to offer is me loyalty to a great man and stout pirate.  May his soul rest at the bottom of the briny deep.

Stattick

"Well, me one vote will not be enough to change nuthin no how, but I mights as well give it, jus so we can get on with the day. I figure the cap'n must know somethin the rest of us don't, so I be puttin me black spot wit 'er's..." Stattick wrote Sir Desan's name down with a black dot, and passed it over to the captain.
O/O   A/A

Valerian

Final Voting:

Sir Desan (8) - Cap'n LadySky, Saku, Rhapsody, Ryven, Silk Satine, Marguerite, Bliss, Stattick
Saku (2) - Trieste, Aiden
Cap'n LadySky (1) - Sir Desan
Aiden (0)
Bliss (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rhapsody (0)
Ryven (0)
Silk Satine (0)
Stattick (0)
Trieste (0)

Hurling his last, defiant vote against the ship's newly-elected captain, Sir Desan went to meet his fate.  Prodded at saber point, snarling his protests of innocence at his crewmates, Sir Desan soon found himself taking an unfortunately long walk, off an equally unfortunately short plank.

Flinging one last curse, he at last plunged into the waves below.  Like Teach before him, the sharks and other jackals of the sea soon had their feast.  But as it happened, he had not lied -- Sir Desan was indeed a loyal pirate, not a mutineer at all.

• Aiden
  • Bliss
  • Capt. LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Silk Satine
  • Sir Desan - made to walk the plank
  • Stattick
  • Trieste

There are 3 Mutineers, 1 Ship's Surgeon, 1 Ship's Cook, and 5 Pirates.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Desan

(  :'( such a quick ending *swims in davy jones locker* )

LadySky

Cap'n Sky stared into the sun until it finally sank below he horizon. Sir Desan had been a noble true, but that should not have affected her opinion of him. He had been a bloody fine pirate to be true.

With a regretful sigh she paced the deck till late into the night hoping to fend off any of the true mutineers. Finally unable to stand steady upon her feet she locked herself away in the Cap'n quarters to cry like a little girl, an try out some of Teach's strange toys.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Valerian

The crew went off to uneasy sleep that night, many of them haunted by strange, unsettling dreams.  The next morning dawned with a thick mist hanging over the water, making the ship seem to float on clouds instead of waves.  The wind was steady but very light, barely enough to keep the heavily-laden ship moving.  It brought real fears of never reaching port, but was also a reminder of the size of the share each pirate would receive -- each pirate that survived long enough.

For the mutineers were still acting on their nefarious plans, and that morning, their number was reduced by one.  In a shocking echo of the previous day, the crew soon found they had lost their fair new captain, LadySky, who now lay dead in the same spot Teach had lain.  She had met her end more peacefully, it seemed -- a very faint smile lingered on her lips, and she had been smothered with a pillow rather than stabbed -- but dead she was.

She had just begun recording a captain's log, but what she had written so far was clear.  LadySky had been a pirate true.

And the shocked crew needed yet another new captain.

• Aiden
  • Bliss
  • Cap'n LadySky - killed by mutineers
  • Marguerite
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Silk Satine
  • Stattick
  • Trieste

There are 3 Mutineers, 1 Ship's Surgeon, 1 Ship's Cook, and 4 Pirates.

Remember, you're voting for captain once more, not for a lynching. ;)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

Ryven eyed the body of their fair cap'n.  Someone would pay dearly for this, but that would wait as a ship without a captain was a prize waiting for the mutineers.

"This be a right dreadful thing to 'appen when Teach not been settled on the ocean floor but a day.  I vote Rhapsody as our new captain as I think she would make our late mistress proud.  Arrrgh!"  He drinks from his bottle of rum again.

Trieste

Tired and squinty-eyed from last night's watch, Trieste has begun to sober up, although she isn't all that much more steady on her feet. She stares out across the deck, blearily taking in the state of their former captain ... then blinking. "Well... shit."

"I .. I guess Ryven."

Valerian

Current Voting (for captain):

Ryven (7) - Trieste, Sttatick, Bliss, Rhapsody, Silk Satine, Saku, Marguerite
Rhapsody (1) - Ryven
Aiden (0)
Bliss (0)
Marguerite (0)
Saku (0)
Silk Satine (0)
Stattick (0)
Trieste (0)

Yet to vote: Aiden

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Stattick

Stattick stood in the early morning's fog and sipped from a bottle of rum. "Nasty business, this with the killings an' all. I'm supposin that we do be needin another cap'n then?

"How about that Ryven then? He seems to be cap'ny material."
O/O   A/A

Bliss

From the look o' her, at least, it didn't seem the new Cap'ns death had been particularly unpleasant - perhaps it weren't the pillow what killed, her, but something else as done her to death?

But 'twas too bright and too sober a day for such ruminations, and Bliss sought out the rum store to start following in Trieste's footsteps. And if so with one thing, why not with another? "Sure, Ryven for Captain!"
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Solaine

Avast ye! *rubs bleary eyes*  A third captain in two days...aye, tis getting to be a habit, votin' for cap'ns, just like rum.  And who better to supply us all with all the rum we need than Ryven
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Saku

Eh what the hell since the majority is voting for Ryven why not? He would probably make a good Captain!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Marguerite

She drank a bit of rum and found Ryven should be Captain especially since he had been close to the old Captain.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Aiden

Aiden watched the the next pirate was elected as captain.
"The rank be cursed...Ryven...2 of 2 captains dead, sleep with an eye open mate."

Valerian

Final Voting (for captain):

Ryven (8) - Trieste, Sttatick, Bliss, Rhapsody, Silk Satine, Saku, Marguerite, Aiden
Rhapsody (1) - Ryven
Aiden (0)
Bliss (0)
Marguerite (0)
Saku (0)
Silk Satine (0)
Stattick (0)
Trieste (0)

And with that, the Queen Anne's Fancy had a new captain for the second time in as many days.  Now another vote had to be taken, a much darker one.  The mutineers had two deaths to answer for now, and they had to be found before anyone else died at their hands.

• Aiden
  • Bliss
  • Cap'n LadySky - killed by mutineers
  • Marguerite
  • Rhapsody
  • Cap'n Ryven
  • Saku
  • Silk Satine
  • Stattick
  • Trieste

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Trieste

Yarr...

*peers around*

Bliss be a slippery one.