News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[EX] The Labyrinth [Interest Check]

Started by Odin, January 09, 2011, 07:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odin

When rumors of the maze first surfaced, people didn't believe in. A strange cave found deep in a jungle that sprawled underground. It seemed so... Far fetched. A small company jumped on the opportunity, building a gate on to the cave and arranging entry and such, outside of government regulations. When a woman emerged from the other side with a purse that contained an unlimited supply of one hundred dollar notes, people began believing. When a man came from the cave with his wife that had died three years earlier, it was proclaimed a miracle... And when the third man came out as a skeleton... The world spoke. The rumors were true.

Now it is your turn. Your character will enter the caves, and face what is inside. Judging on the fact the cave has been there forever, you can introduce your character whenever you like. Judging the things inside the cave, the roleplay will be fantasy. And so, you can be a Mage from the Medieval, or perhaps a housewife from the modern days. If you really feel like it, perhaps a future space soldier.

Questions? Answers!

Q: Will my character be killed?
A: Not if you don't want to.

Q: How many encounters are the minimum?
A: Three.

Q: Why are some story lines terminal without the risk of death?[/b]
A: Terminal isn't necessarily death. It can be that your girl is impregnated, and therefore cannot finish the roleplay. Your character can abandon the quest, too.

Q: Do I have to take a group, or can it be solo?
A: You can decide. As many people as you want can be in your party, or as few. You can be by yourself, or have two friends. But you must undertake the same journey through the caves.

Q: Does Terminal mean my character dies/ends by doing that encounter?
A: No. It means there is a choice to die during that encounter.

And here are your encounter companions!

Topics:
The Tunnels - Anik
The Dens - Lyre and Syron
The Grove - Bak'Ran
The Valley - Miju Swarm
The Lake - Elyre

Anik

Name: Anik
Species: Lycan
Dislikes: Vaginal.
Terminal: No.
Orientation: Bisexual.
Can impregnate: No
Bio:
This mass of black stands at around 6'6". His fate, as unfortunate as it is, is ironically because of this cave. His wife found him in bed with another woman, and set off to seek revenge. Finding the cave, and the promise of magic, she endured the challenges, and eventually wished for her Husband to be turned in to the dog that he was. Forever cursed, here he is.

His topic

Syron & Lyre

Name: Syron
Species: Wolf
Dislikes: N/A.
Orientation: Straight.
Can impregnate: Yes
Bio:
See Lyre.

Name: Lyre
Species: Wolf
Dislikes: N/A.
Orientation: Straight.
Can impregnate: Yes
Bio:
Syron(White) and Lyre(Black) were brothers who set off on an adventure to find an endless supply of women. After both being alone for so long, they decided to seek out their fortune in women. When the opportunity of the cave came up, they jumped at it, and after they succeeded, they were turned in to wolves to symbolize their loneliness, and placed inside one of the many chambers.

Their topic.

Sabriel

Name: Sabriel
Species: Siren
Dislikes: N/A
Can impregnate: N/A
Bio:
Sabriel's life was unfortunate. From a young age, men abused her beauty and innocence. In fact, the worst thing to ever happen to her, was probably that an incredibly selfish man wished that she were here with him, now, and that she wanted to be touched... And so she was bound here. Forever confused, forever lonely.

Bak'Ran

Name: Bak'Ran
Species: Minotaur
Terminal: Possible.
Can impregnate: N/A
Bio:
Bak'Ran has always existed in the caves. From their first creation. True to the mythology, what labyrinth would be a labyrinth without a Minotaur?

His Topic.

Overmind

Name: Overmind
Species: Tentacle monster
Can impregnate: Yes.
Bio:
The Overmind was a man who had led a controlling life, always having his 'tentacles' on everything, and everyone. Blackmail, and squealing was how he made his life... He was a quiet man, deceptively nice... Now he is a huge monster with thousands of tentacles, deceptively appearing as a forest.

Miju Swarm

Name: Miju Male
Species: Miju
Can impregnate: Yes.
Bio:
Mijus... Small, cute, curious... Horny. Multiply that by ten, twenty, or even just five... And it becomes a problem. Sharp teeth, and strange strength... Plus their need to mate. Some cocks knot, some don't. But too many of them get you, and guess who'll be mummy Miju?

Their topic

Elyre

Name: Elyre
Species: Water wolf
Dislikes: Oral
Terminal: No
Orientation: Straight
Bio:
Elyre is a wolf that lives inside a large lake. The lake isn't as it seems, as you can actually breathe in the water. Meaning drowning is near impossible, making a suicide attempt turn to something far better, or worse. Two tentacles grow from the base of his tail, allowing him to truly trap his prey.

His topic

Gargoyle Flock

Name: Gargoyle
Species: Imp/Demon
Orientation: Bisexual
Bio:
These demon spawns are quite cruel. Often cackling evilly as they take their victims forcefully. They spend most of their time in stone form, though, unless they are taking someone or hunting for food.

Terror Swarm

Name: Crawling
Species: Demon
Terminal: Yes.
Orientation: Bisexual
Bio:
These fast little bastards move mostly silently, except when they want to distract you, in which case you will hear them patter across the walls, floor, or even roof. But if you hear the noise, your best bet, is to face the other way.

Watch this spot.

Please choose a minimum of THREE.

If you can not pick three, but have ideas for more you'd like to be partnered with, please Private message me.

I Will be playing all creatures/beings encountered in the cave.
I Am not casting for creatures.

Suggestions are always welcome. As are groups of people. If you can find someone to go through the caves with, then by all means, group up with them and go through.

So... Anyone interested, or have suggestions?

Biles

I think you could add some breeding creatures that mate, or those smaller than your average humans that attack in swarms. Or even a creature that lures its prey into its own body where the victims are then subjected to a variety of imaginative things like tentacle creatures or swarms of nightcrawlers, etc.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Odin

Quote from: Biles on January 09, 2011, 09:44:39 PM
I think you could add some breeding creatures that mate, or those smaller than your average humans that attack in swarms. Or even a creature that lures its prey into its own body where the victims are then subjected to a variety of imaginative things like tentacle creatures or swarms of nightcrawlers, etc.

Ah, of course!

Thank you very much, Biles!

Jemm

I think I would be interested in this. Do I post my choices in a forum post or in a pm?

Odin

It would be easier to discuss through PM, I think, Jemm.

Odin

Added;
Miju and Elyre.

Please also know that more WILL be added, so maybe bookmark or watch this topic. And keep in mind that you can play the maze more than once, going for a different path or what have you.

More suggestions welcome and encouraged.

Xillen

Since this is posted in group games, does that mean the player characters are moving as a group? Or each individually?

Odin

Well, Xillen, I lightly touched on the subject, but you're not the first to ask.

The amount of people going through the caves is at the players choice. If you want to go through with a group, invite players to go through with you. If you want to go solo, then you can do that too.

Xillen

Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying. I'll pass.

Good luck with your game!

Biles

I was wondering if you could add a swarm of nightcrawlers, grubs, or worms of that nature. If you do, then I've probably found my 3 to interact with.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Odin

I Will be adding several more creatures today... Not sure what, but someone... I Have had some swarm requests, so, you may just get your wish, Biles.

Edit: I Have added two new characters, but I am still searching for ideas. Please PM them to me, or post them here.

I Also changed some of them above, and linked the topics if anyone is interested.

Kate

Time: Modern Day

Name: Gemma Arkh.

Background

Gemma had been drifting in and out of mental institutions for the past five years due to more reasons than any could easily count. Desire to be famous, the type of  the competition there was for being an actress, social pressures, drugs .. the list went on. This day however she wanted to keep it together for it was her own wedding day and everything  was perfect, the woods, her hubby, and to top it all off a grand entrance was something she hoped would put the concerns of others and her own fears to bed once and for all.  Wrapped in heels and her own wedding dress Gemma sort a path that would open to where she  felt would hold a commanding view... but an hour later after getting lost, with sounds of the party gone she knew she wasn't on the path she thought it was.

Selected Encounters: Elyre, Syron, Lyre

(Btw) you prob can add some demons / deaconesses

Dodge

I'm definitely interested in giving this a run-through, but could we perhaps add some more female encounters?

Odin

I'm currently working on a few additions, including;

More guys.
More girls.
More bisexual/gay partners.
Boss-based encounters.
Varying story lines.

Dodge

Good stuff. I've got this thread bookmarked.