CATHOUSE _ gauging interest

Started by Keelin, June 05, 2005, 07:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelin

Hi  ;D

I'd like to start a game up (under heavy) set in a Cathouse (whorehouse!)
The Cathouse is located on a backwater mining planet, (this allowes for other creatures,/races not just humans to play)
The house its self would be just like a Cathouse from the old westerns, all modern technology to be left at the front door! (this can be open for negotiation though)

The girls would have their own rooms, I know in most games, people tend to stick with one partner but here they will be encouraged to change (after all the girls will be charging by the hour!)

Any way, just wondered what you guys think, (please be nice I'm new at this!)
'The first and foremost erogenous zone is in the minnd'

Stumpy

sounds kinda interesting any chance of more details keelin, not that i'm an information junkie honest, i am addicted to others like smoking....err i'll leave it at that for teh moment

Keelin

it will be freeform, players could just 'pop in' for a while so no long term Character tie up, (not say that you carnt stay long term if you want)
You could make up a character, book a room and a girl, post for a few days/weeks in real time (time in character would seem like a few hours). Then come back with a new character (or the old one) and try another girl.

Not sure yet if there will be a main story or just to keep it fun based.
At the moment I’m open to any suggestions and help.

Lirliel

I'd definately be up for running it together with you Keelin (smirk).
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Keelin

Hunter

An interstellar whore house?  Hmm...

Lilian

Can I play the two crack-sniffing aliens from Heavy Metal, the ones that drive the giant smiley? <grins>

Hunter

Can I have Lilian as my personal sex slave?   ;)

Keelin

If you want your crack sniffed of course you may Hunter, ;D

Hunter

Lilian

I'll certainly be interested in it. Are you accepting patrons or 'working girls' as well?

Silk & Steel

tcost

I'd be interested too.  I like the serial nature of its possibilities.
I prefer justice to irony.

Keelin

Yepp, I'm looking for working girls too.
I just need to sort a few things out with Lirliel and then I'll get the Cathouse up and running.
I'll post where and any other details here. ;D

Keelin

Ok, we have the CATHOUSE story in NC erotic freeform, Its not quite ready yet I  just need to talk to Lirliel,
I'll need girls and customers! (neednt be human) the background doesnt have to be detailed, so start thinking!

Keelin

~hugs Lirlel tight~

The Cathouse is now open for trade!

Lirliel

Indeed, come all come all. We need more girls since we've already got a healthy enough stock of males
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."