Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

Quote from: Sir Desan on June 04, 2009, 04:32:18 PM
Too emotional because you had to kill her? You were very close to Marg. She thought she could trust you..I don't know but I'm casting my vote for you Josietta to be lynched.

Josi looks to Desan and frowns. "How could you say such a thing!?  Maybe you are the killer? Maybe you killed the soulmates as you were the last seen with them. Do not cast a stone that has your blood all over it, wolf.  You have voted many of the innocents to death. And have been quite vocal. Perhaps you lied about being any kind of seer because you wanted to save your own skin from the death that would be upon you for killing the innocents of our village. People should not forget what a lunatic you are. I did not forget those outbursts of yours from day one. I doubt others have either."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Elunari

Elunari eyes Josi's very emotional display with a frown.  "Indeed.  You've been very cozy with Miss Marg this whole time.  Getting her to let her guard down for you and your wolfy friends I'm sure.  I think Josietta's quite guilty."
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Josietta - 4 votes: Desan, Mannik, Ryven, Elunari
  • Elunari - 1 vote: Eden
  • Desan - 1 vote: Josietta
  • Eden
  • Pianoman
  • Galatine
  • Yomamaween
  • Daylily
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Scott
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Ryven

Not yet voted: Pianoman, Galatine, Yomamaween, Daylily, Ladysky, Scott, Dragoondawg, Elenisil.

Remaining Roles:
  • 8 Peasants
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 3 Werewolves

Josietta

Josietta goes back into the hut and comes back out with Miss Mar's spatula and pushes it down into the womans hand before she goes to her hut crying softly and closes the door. If they wanted to lynch another peasant then she couldn't stop them. They've killed enough innocents already whats one more. She sniffles locks her door climbing into the bed. When it was time to die she'd have said her prayers and would come out as the sheriff directed.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

elenisil

Eden was equally close to Marg...Scribbling down her name on the ballot.

Galatine

I must disagree here with those voting for Josi. Intense grief and sorrow are nothing out of the ordinary when a loved one is murdered. I would be more concerned and suspicious were she to not show anything. Therefor, I will vote for Desan. His claims to be a seer on the very first day were very disconcerting, considering the heretical nature of such things. He was also talking about werewolves even then. So why would he claim to have the abilities of a seer if he knew there were werewolves? Logically he would then be one of the first ones killed. Unless he is a werewolf attempting to throw us off of his trail!

By doing something so obviously suspicious, so blatantly attention grabbing, we would obviously dismiss him as a werewolf because werewolves aren't so stupid as to call such attention to themselves by making such a proclamation. Unless he gambled on that being the reaction to throw us off! Hiding in plain sight!

elenisil

Elen carefully listens to Galatine's logic. True Desan should have been already killed by the wolves unless...he was one.

Retrieves her vote, scratches out Eden's name and writes in Desan.

Elunari

Desan's not a wolf.  Trust me.  And Josi is entitled to her grief because I'm sure even if she didn't want Marg to die, she likely couldn't fend off the other wolves.  But a wolf is a wolf.  You really don't want to lynch Desan.
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Ryven

How do you know he is not a wolf?  You know something which means either you've talked to the seer, you are the seer, or you and Desan are both wolves.  You wouldn't stick up for him otherwise.

Josietta

*makes note that she just buried a SILVER spatula with Miss Mar*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

pianoman7117

I stand by my last vote and hope you all wise up as well.. elunari

Josietta

She heard the vote of the Sheriff and trusted him to be wise in making his decisions. She would change her vote to Elunari as well. 

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Elunari

Quote from: Ryven on June 04, 2009, 05:44:09 PM
How do you know he is not a wolf?  You know something which means either you've talked to the seer, you are the seer, or you and Desan are both wolves.  You wouldn't stick up for him otherwise.

Definitely option 1 or 2 :)  I've seen the error of voting against him before and am changing my ways.  But hey, lynch me if you like.

pianoman7117

Quote from: Galatine on June 04, 2009, 05:25:56 PM
I must disagree here with those voting for Josi. Intense grief and sorrow are nothing out of the ordinary when a loved one is murdered. I would be more concerned and suspicious were she to not show anything. Therefor, I will vote for Desan. His claims to be a seer on the very first day were very disconcerting, considering the heretical nature of such things. He was also talking about werewolves even then. So why would he claim to have the abilities of a seer if he knew there were werewolves? Logically he would then be one of the first ones killed. Unless he is a werewolf attempting to throw us off of his trail!

By doing something so obviously suspicious, so blatantly attention grabbing, we would obviously dismiss him as a werewolf because werewolves aren't so stupid as to call such attention to themselves by making such a proclamation. Unless he gambled on that being the reaction to throw us off! Hiding in plain sight!

Yea, its a thing called reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse psychology... so confusing that the only way to know is to wait and see.

Dragoondawg25

Hmms to himself as he was quite fond of Mar, something to the effect that she was a great entertainer as well as a cook with that spatula of hers.  Food was always more tasty when she was around.  Looking over the group Dorian would hmm a little bit. "I say Josiette"
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Nadir

Eden does her best to comfort Josie and shakes her head as people vot to off her remaining hutmate.

Desan

Quote from: Josietta on June 04, 2009, 05:45:33 PM
*makes note that she just buried a SILVER spatula with Miss Mar*

((quick question: who says that if your a wolf you can't touch silver? Who said that?))
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Nadir

((IG, Mar made us pancakes with a silver spatula. No connection to wolves.))

Desan

Quote from: Eden on June 04, 2009, 06:43:05 PM
((IG, Mar made us pancakes with a silver spatula. No connection to wolves.))

((Then why the emphasis on Silver? Is she saying just because she touched Silver = 100% peasant?))
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

pianoman7117

after careful thought I have decided to change my vote to josietta

Josietta

Josi curls into Eden and sighs. "everyone knows silver kills werewolves. why else would the guardian be armed with silver?"

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Nadir

"It's true." Snuggles Josie close and pets her hair.

LadySky

LadySky had been devestated at the loss of Emmaline and the wrong done to her. Thus far LadySky had not voted for a peasant to be lynnched and the guilt was a bitter taste indeed. Hanging her head she had locked herself away in her dress shop drinking Vodka until she had passed out.

It was quite late in the day before she emerged, reaking of booze and sorrow, lookiing around at the white feathers scattered amongst the village and people yelling and fighting over who to lynch this day. Realizing Marg had been killed by the cursed beasts LadySky simply marched over to the voting booth and grabbed a piece of parchment and scribbled,

JOSIETTA!

Turning to face the crowd LadySky yelled, "I have had a gut feeling about that little wench since the begining! I will not go against my gut again! Lynch her before she kills yet another one of I beg you!"

As the tears flow down her cheeks LadySky made her way to the waterfall in the forest to bathe and wash the grime from her body, knowing nothing could wash the guilt of voting Emmaline away.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Elunari

Quote from: Josietta on June 04, 2009, 07:32:06 PM
Josi curls into Eden and sighs. "everyone knows silver kills werewolves. why else would the guardian be armed with silver?"

Because she liked silver?  And didn't Kip steal that spatula?  If silver killed werewolves why was he able to touch it?

The Dark Raven

*points at Josietta, still in shock*

((Sorry all.  We got robbed tonight.  I'm just...existing right now.))

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.