Approval

Started by WifeHeather, November 20, 2008, 05:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WifeHeather

How much longer does the approval process take?  It's been about a week :(

Oniya

I notice your thread's been moved to 'Queued Introductions', so not much longer.  At this point, you're just waiting for one of the Goddesses to review it and make the decision.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

WifeHeather

Quote from: Oniya on November 20, 2008, 06:28:52 PM
I notice your thread's been moved to 'Queued Introductions', so not much longer.  At this point, you're just waiting for one of the Goddesses to review it and make the decision.

Ahh, indeed.  I wasn't sure when it was moved because I was busy for a couple days but I'm just getting antsy  :D

Jester

I would suggest patience rather than antsy. The Goddesses are very busy both on here and also in their private lives.

I am sure they have good reasons for not approving you yet and I am sure they will appreciate your continued patience.

Older And Wiser

I believe they are volunteers too, so be patient.  It took 1 week for me.