[Renegades] Anti-Heroes In Space - A Science Fiction Adventure - Closed

Started by Wispyr, April 10, 2016, 08:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Praxis

Alright good.

Sorry about that; missed that Medic was grabbed already.

If you had to pick; what box do you need "ticked" more.

Frontguard or Gunner(soldier/grunt)

Wispyr

Quote from: Praxis on April 11, 2016, 07:54:24 PM
Alright good.

Sorry about that; missed that Medic was grabbed already.

If you had to pick; what box do you need "ticked" more.

Frontguard or Gunner(soldier/grunt)
Frontguard is important. We need to have that role filled, so, I'd say I need that one checked off before gunners (gunners are pretty open too, easier for people to slip into anyway). But whichever appeals to you most is just fine by me!

I'd just be happy to finally have you tag along :P

Praxis

Wispyr

Quote from: Praxis on April 11, 2016, 08:43:35 PM
Rog that.

I'll have a frontguard sheet for you tomorrow!
I haven't even posted the character sheet template yet! -Chuckles- I'll note you down for Frontguard.

Praxis

Terian

Aww, I wanted to try Frontguard.

Problems of only checking this site once a day I guess thanks to all the games I play in always falling through.

Ollumhammersong

You can still be 'Guy with Light machine gun' or other heavy weapons we find along the way.
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Wispyr

Quote from: Terian on April 11, 2016, 10:01:24 PM
Aww, I wanted to try Frontguard.

Problems of only checking this site once a day I guess thanks to all the games I play in always falling through.
Well, Praxis had a secondary want too. You two may be able to work something out if you were interested - otherwise Ollum speaks the truth. Several other roles remain!

Quote from: MisoThe Mouse on April 11, 2016, 11:38:21 PM
Still taking characters?
We are indeed! Still missing both gunners, and the heavy gunner.

Metro Mech

*Rasing the Eyebrow*

And when the Eyebrow has been raised then you know I have been made interested.
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Ollumhammersong

And two eyebrows? would that mean interest is doubled? Or does the second eyebrow negate the first and bring you to a state of indifferent surprise?
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Metro Mech

I think that it would have to be where the level of the Eyebrow and it's neighbor to get a accurate reading followed by the perspectives of the current situation in order to determine the full interest allocated and overflowing. :P
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Ollumhammersong

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Lithium

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Wispyr

As is we're still looking for The Techie, a second Gunner, and the Heavy Gunner. So, lots to do still. Join usss.

Ollumhammersong

Well i dont think miso picked anything yet. And metro needs a character so that is 2 out of 3 down.

Wispyr

Quote from: Ollumhammersong on April 13, 2016, 07:24:28 PM
Well i dont think miso picked anything yet. And metro needs a character so that is 2 out of 3 down.
Miso has not. Mech on the other hand is planning to take the other Gunner slot.

Kuroneko

Sorry to be silent, I'm just hip deep in work this week and the next, but I'm around. Just waiting for the character sheet :-)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Vergil Tanner

Are you still recruiting for this game? If so, I have an idea for reworking one of my past ideas into a Techie for the game as soon as we get a character sheet. Is that ok? :-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Wispyr

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on April 14, 2016, 05:01:04 AM
Are you still recruiting for this game? If so, I have an idea for reworking one of my past ideas into a Techie for the game as soon as we get a character sheet. Is that ok? :-)
We are indeed still recruiting! I shall note you down.

Amarlo

Herro Mr. Tanner! :P

I'm actually really in this game this time xD

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Terian

I'm really only interested in Frontguard honestly, I'm just lurking in the event that the spot opens up.

Vergil Tanner

No problemo! I am now awaiting the character sheet :D

Well hello Amarlo! And how are you doing? :-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.