MarvelThrones:A Tale Of Spider's & Hulk's(Need Captain America, Phoenix, others)

Started by NubianLegend, May 05, 2015, 07:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NubianLegend

Bloodied Porcelain

I think I'm going to withdraw my interest. It's a great idea, but the set up is too pre-set and rigid for me, my muse is rebelling every time I try to sit down and work on my character.

Best of luck guys. :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 08, 2015, 09:51:17 AM
I think I'm going to withdraw my interest. It's a great idea, but the set up is too pre-set and rigid for me, my muse is rebelling every time I try to sit down and work on my character.

Best of luck guys. :)

Well, I'm sorry to hear that but best of luck any ways.

Orange Marmalade

Sirian Eve

He would of made a great Black Panther. Chadwick is good to, but that actor would of been my first pic.

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Faustus

Quote from: NubianLegend on May 08, 2015, 09:39:23 AM
So, how's the characters coming along?
I'm waiting to see if my top interest character is going to be applied for and working on a PM to question about how to work the second into the game. c:

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

NubianLegend

Quote from: Sirian Eve on May 08, 2015, 11:54:10 AM
He would of made a great Black Panther. Chadwick is good to, but that actor would of been my first pic.

My sentiments exactly. Both are talented up-and-coming actors, but Hodge has been pushing for the role from day 1 being a fan and all.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Faustus on May 08, 2015, 12:45:28 PM
I'm waiting to see if my top interest character is going to be applied for and working on a PM to question about how to work the second into the game. c:

Which one is your top pick? I'm still a bit wishy washy on my pick so it might end up available tonight

Sirian Eve

Quote from: NubianLegend on May 08, 2015, 01:13:40 PM
My sentiments exactly. Both are talented up-and-coming actors, but Hodge has been pushing for the role from day 1 being a fan and all.

I'm positive he'll be in the movie though. Him and that other guys B.J. Britt from Agents of Shield.

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Faustus

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on May 08, 2015, 01:35:31 PM
Which one is your top pick? I'm still a bit wishy washy on my pick so it might end up available tonight

I have the most experience as a writer with Loki or Charles Xavier (a cripple in this world - sooooo tempting to see how I could write him and where to PUT him!), but I have considered a few others. *hums*

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Faustus on May 08, 2015, 03:21:57 PM
I have the most experience as a writer with Loki or Charles Xavier (a cripple in this world - sooooo tempting to see how I could write him and where to PUT him!), but I have considered a few others. *hums*

Xavier would obviously have to get around on Hodor Groot's back!  ;D

But that said I checked with wander about Loki a couple days ago because I was thinking of him instead of Strange and he said to go for it, but I think I'm heading another direction so you'd probably be safe to pick him!

Faustus

DO NOT TEMPT ME WITH CHARLES. it is so easy

I remember seeing Wander expressing interest in Loki top, so I'm waiting to make sure if he would prefer to take him before I make any moves. :D Doctor Strange would be FUN to see here!

SweetSerenade

I think I'm going to contact the GM privately to discuss the OC I am posing an interest in. I've used a version of her before in another game, but I want to make sure I apply her to this world properly.

Also working till Monday, from the looks of it, and trying to handle IRL stuff. I generally take several days on profiles, once confirmations are made, and my profiles can be quite... meaty.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Kadigan

So I was thinking of Mystique as possibly being a member of the Faceless Men, similar to Jaqen H'ghar. Thoughts?

NubianLegend

Quote from: BarbaraGordon on May 08, 2015, 06:07:30 PM
So I was thinking of Mystique as possibly being a member of the Faceless Men, similar to Jaqen H'ghar. Thoughts?

Will she still be blue, ginger and mostly naked? I'm pretty sure there's a joke there somewhere.

Deamonbane

Working on Sir Wade, Son of Wil's profile. Finding a proper pic is proving to be challenging, but I think I have the one.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

1SAZ

Throwing in my interest for the Master of Laws, Lord Mathus of the House Murdock, because reasons.

Primarch

Username: Primarch
Character Name: King Thor, First of His Name, Lord of the Nine Realms & Protector of the Realm
Canon Primarily Comics
Physical Description: Thor stands at 6'6 and weights 640 lbs. He is broad shouldered and powerfully built
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: King
What does your character desire most?: Peace & Prosperity in the Nine Realms
Personal Philosophy: Thor's personal philosophy has been forged by a very long life and they are not so easily summed up in a single sentence. As a Sovereign Monarch he considers himself the 'Protector of the Realm' and takes chief responsibility when there are threats to his people. Thor is quick to drop the hammer on those that would bring fire & ruin to the Nine Realms though he is equally quick to offer his hand to help up those that bend the knee. Though he worries that his people are for all intents and purposes losing what they are (that is to say, the Asgardian blood is being thinned and ingrained with mortal blood) he also understands he is still a demigod. The vast majority of those under his watchful gaze are fragile by his standards and he believes it a part of honourable conduct to hold back his power when dealing with all but the most dire threats. Largely he believes that though he could force constant peace it must be something the mortals ultimately can achieve without a Demigod King to enforce it. 
Notable Equipment & Weaponry:
Mjolnir
Megingjord - A magical belt worn by the Thunder God that would double his natural strength and stamina.[195] The belt is fueled by the Odin Force and can also increase the might of Mjolnir.
The Vaults of House Odinson contain relics & artifacts of various forms, from the sword of Thor's father 'The Odinsword,' or the axe 'Jarnbjorn' that he used in youth and of course the legendary 'Destroyer,' which acts as the Gods first tool for putting down rebellion & insurrection. As the Lord of House Odinson Thor has access to all of things should the situation further warrant it.
Skills:
Expert Combatant: A little known fact about Thor is that not only is he known throughout history as the Norse God of thunder and strength, but also of war.
Mind Resistance: Thor has the ability to resist the mental influence of powerful beings.
Skilled Tactician: For millenia, he has lead Asgard into battle against overwhelming forces with great leadership and employing strategies and tactics.
Leadership: Thor serves as the as the first choice to defend Asgard from it's enemies. He has earned the trust of his fellow Asgardians to follow him into battle. When Odin died after his battle with Surtur, all of Asgard was behind the idea to follow Thor as the new King of Asgard.
Gifted Intellect: Though considered a warrior first and foremost, Thor has proven himself very capable of taking the time to educate himself over his long lifetime. He is a physician of the highest order and a proven engineer.

A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character:
Asgardian/Demigod Physiology
Weather Manipulation
Thorforce - Ostensibly the true 'source' of Asgards power. The 'Thorforce' (formerly the Odinforce) is perhaps the real ancestral weapon of House Odinson. It is set of divine power that Asgardian Kings can use to achieve a wide variety of effects, it powers numerous forms of Asgardian Weapons & Relics, it can is the source of magic that enchanted Mjolnir. Thor can use the Thorforce to achieve a very wide degree of seperate effects either to create and build or to destroy and ruin. While it can achieve greats things, use of the powers forces Thor to take a week long period of rest once a year that leaves himself and Asgard vulnerable, achieving some of the more significant capabilities allowed by the power can also cause Thor to require 'the sleep.' As such Thor will generally avoid using the Thorforce in any significant way as while it may be used to avert catastrophy, it can also leave Asgard and the Nine Realms vulnerable for a time afterwards in his absence. 

Bio: The Great Lords of the Nine Realms all have family histories reaching back thousands of years, to great heroes in their past that founded their dynasties. Only Thor & his Queen can claim that they founding hero was their Grandfather. It was Bor the Clever that carved out the domain of the Asgardians but it was Odin the Conqueror who forged the Nine Realms as they are understood today. Thor has seen the rise and fall of countless Lords, the mortal lives are so brief. He has been King for as long as anyone can remember and it is likely he will still be King when the current Lords are just names in ink upon a dusty old tome. Not all is well in the Fortress of the Gods. Asgardian power derives from their divine blood, for how could mortals resist the power of such entities? But divine blood is a rare thing and easily watered down. When he was still just a Crown Prince Thor married his half sister Angela who was herself half angel. Even if their children cannot be full divine, perhaps celestial will suffice.

I pledge to: House Odinson & Asgard

NubianLegend

Quote from: 1SAZ on May 09, 2015, 03:05:05 AM
Throwing in my interest for the Master of Laws, Lord Mathus of the House Murdock, because reasons.

Sir Murdock is pledged to Udaku, if that's alright with you.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Primarch on May 09, 2015, 07:22:49 AM
Character Name: King Thor, First of His Name, Lord of the Nine Realms & Protector of the Realm
Canon Primarily Comics
Physical Description: Thor stands at 6'6 and weights 640 lbs. He is broad shouldered and powerfully built
Personal Philosophy: Thor's personal philosophy has been forged by a very long life and they are not so easily summed up in a single sentence. As a Sovereign Monarch he considers himself the 'Protector of the Realm' and takes chief responsibility when there are threats to his people. Thor is quick to drop the hammer on those that would bring fire & ruin to the Nine Realms though he is equally quick to offer his hand to help up those that bend the knee. Though he worries that his people are for all intents and purposes losing what they are (that is to say, the Asgardian blood is being thinned and ingrained with mortal blood) he also understands he is still a demigod. The vast majority of those under his watchful gaze are fragile by his standards and he believes it a part of honourable conduct to hold back his power when dealing with all but the most dire threats. Largely he believes that though he could force constant peace it must be something the mortals ultimately can achieve without a Demigod King to enforce it. Though it may be many thousands of years before the Godblood is so thinned they can no longer be considered Asgardians, they are still a race with a finite end and humanity must have achieved the means to go forward into peace, prospeprity and enlightenment without them. 
Mjolnir
Megingjord - A magical belt worn by the Thunder God that would double his natural strength and stamina.[195] The belt is fueled by the Odin Force and can also increase the might of Mjolnir.
The Vaults of House Odinson contain relics & artifacts of various forms, from the sword of Thor's father 'The Odinsword,' or the axe 'Jarnbjorn' that he used in youth and of course the legendary 'Destroyer,' which acts as the Gods first tool for putting down rebellion & insurrection. As the Lord of House Odinson Thor has access to all of things should the situation further warrant it.
Skills:
Expert Combatant: A little known fact about Thor is that not only is he known throughout history as the Norse God of thunder and strength, but also of war.
Mind Resistance: Thor has the ability to resist the mental influence of powerful beings.
Skilled Tactician: For millenia, he has lead Asgard into battle against overwhelming forces with great leadership and employing strategies and tactics.
Leadership: Thor serves as the as the first choice to defend Asgard from it's enemies. He has earned the trust of his fellow Asgardians to follow him into battle. When Odin died after his battle with Surtur, all of Asgard was behind the idea to follow Thor as the new King of Asgard.
Gifted Intellect: Though considered a warrior first and foremost, Thor has proven himself very capable of taking the time to educate himself over his long lifetime. He is a physician of the highest order and a proven engineer.

Weather Manipulation
Thorforce - Ostensibly the true 'source' of Asgards power. The 'Thorforce' (formerly the Odinforce) is perhaps the real ancestral weapon of House Odinson. It is set of divine power that Asgardian Kings can use to achieve a wide variety of effects, it powers numerous forms of Asgardian Weapons & Relics, it can is the source of magic that enchanted Mjolnir. Thor can use the Thorforce to achieve a very wide degree of seperate effects either to create and build or to destroy and ruin. While it can achieve greats things, use of the powers forces Thor to take a 24 hour period of rest once a year that leaves himself and Asgard vulnerable, achieving some of the more significant capabilities allowed by the power can also cause Thor to require 'the sleep.' As such Thor will generally avoid using the Thorforce in any significant way as while it may be used to avert catastrophy, it can also leave Asgard and the Nine Realms vulnerable for a time afterwards in his absence. 

Bio: The Great Lords of the Nine Realms all have family histories reaching back thousands of years, to great heroes in their past that founded their dynasties. Only Thor & his Queen can claim that they founding hero was their Grandfather. It was Bor the Clever that carved out the domain of the Asgardians but it was Odin the Conqueror who forged the Nine Realms as they are understood today. Thor has seen the rise and fall of countless Lords, the mortal lives are so brief. He has been King for as long as anyone can remember and it is likely he will still be King when the current Lords are just names in ink upon a dusty old tome. Not all is well in the Fortress of the Gods. Asgardian power derives from their divine blood, for how could mortals resist the power of such entities? But divine blood is a rare thing and easily watered down. When he was still just a Crown Prince Thor married his half sister Angela who was herself half angel. Even if their children cannot be full divine, perhaps celestial will suffice.

He seems fine from what I can tell, I'll take a moment to review him.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Primarch on May 09, 2015, 07:22:49 AM
Canon Primarily Comics
Personal Philosophy: Thor's personal philosophy has been forged by a very long life and they are not so easily summed up in a single sentence. As a Sovereign Monarch he considers himself the 'Protector of the Realm' and takes chief responsibility when there are threats to his people. Thor is quick to drop the hammer on those that would bring fire & ruin to the Nine Realms though he is equally quick to offer his hand to help up those that bend the knee. Though he worries that his people are for all intents and purposes losing what they are (that is to say, the Asgardian blood is being thinned and ingrained with mortal blood) he also understands he is still a demigod. The vast majority of those under his watchful gaze are fragile by his standards and he believes it a part of honourable conduct to hold back his power when dealing with all but the most dire threats. Largely he believes that though he could force constant peace it must be something the mortals ultimately can achieve without a Demigod King to enforce it. Though it may be many thousands of years before the Godblood is so thinned they can no longer be considered Asgardians, they are still a race with a finite end and humanity must have achieved the means to go forward into peace, prospeprity and enlightenment without them. 
Mjolnir
Skills:

Weather Manipulation
Thorforce - Ostensibly the true 'source' of Asgards power. The 'Thorforce' (formerly the Odinforce) is perhaps the real ancestral weapon of House Odinson. It is set of divine power that Asgardian Kings can use to achieve a wide variety of effects, it powers numerous forms of Asgardian Weapons & Relics, it can is the source of magic that enchanted Mjolnir. Thor can use the Thorforce to achieve a very wide degree of seperate effects either to create and build or to destroy and ruin. While it can achieve greats things, use of the powers forces Thor to take a 24 hour period of rest once a year that leaves himself and Asgard vulnerable, achieving some of the more significant capabilities allowed by the power can also cause Thor to require 'the sleep.' As such Thor will generally avoid using the Thorforce in any significant way as while it may be used to avert catastrophy, it can also leave Asgard and the Nine Realms vulnerable for a time afterwards in his absence. 

I'd probably get rid of the red and make Odinforce less pronounced somehow. I'd make it a cool down thing each time he uses it rather than once a year. Other than that, fine.

Primarch

Quote from: NubianLegend on May 09, 2015, 08:10:05 AM
I'd probably get rid of the red and make Odinforce less pronounced somehow. I'd make it a cool down thing each time he uses it rather than once a year. Other than that, fine.

The red should be removed, there was already a cool down attached for more than once a year. Do you have anything in mind for making it less pronounced?

NubianLegend

Quote from: Primarch on May 09, 2015, 08:18:29 AM
The red should be removed, there was already a cool down attached for more than once a year. Do you have anything in mind for making it less pronounced?

The idea is that he shouldn't have to use it like that and if he does it should come with hefty drawbacks. That once a year thing may not work for story purposes. I mean, what can anyone do in 24 hours? Not much. Now if he used it every so often and he was fatigued and vulnerable, I could understand

Primarch

But its already set up that its more than once year, its listed that any significant use of it can draw on the need for an Odinsleep/Thorsleep. Unless you mean something else should be attached.