Scrapmask looking for short or long term RP

Started by scrapmask, September 29, 2016, 02:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scrapmask

Hello! I am back after an extremely long absence, and I would like to actually get this going again. I had a lot of life get in the way of my roleplay for a while, and I am finally in a place where I can play and enjoy it. so I am looking for people to play with!

I am looking for some sort of romance or relationship roleplay. It can be modern reality based, urban fantasy/horror based, period,or fantasy based. I am willing to negotiate gender and I am also willing to play platonic, demi-romantic, romantic, lustful....I'm open to a wide spectrum of moods. I am also interested in sexual and BDSM roleplay. I have a short list of roleplays I am looking to fulfill. Its in my On/Offs in my signature. If any of this sounds good to you, respond and we can talk possibilities.

Or if you have a suggestion with similar interests, let me know! I'm open to negotiate!

Please note: since I have come back I am still relearning my way around. because of this things like "my roleplay preferences" are out of date, and I haven't yet figured out how to change them. the only thing I am working on keeping updated and current are my On/Offs in my signature. So anything beyond that is going to be changing as I figure out my way around the site :)

EDIT: My Roleplay Preferences has been updated! Huzzah! Progress is made!