Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

wildrod

Falstaff

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Trouble1

O/O

Falstaff

Silver

Trouble1

O/O

Falstaff

Trouble1

O/O

wildrod

Agh. Again dead silence. Is it because its freaking Monday?

Trouble1

Quote from: lisar on March 04, 2013, 05:53:22 PM
*De-Pants Trouble*  How's this wildrod?

Pssh pretty sure you did that for your own enjoyment. You know Lis there are easier ways for you to get my pants off  ;)
I won't go into detail since it's PG13 here.
O/O

lisar

Quote from: Tiberias87 on March 04, 2013, 05:57:57 PM
Pssh pretty sure you did that for your own enjoyment. You know Lis there are easier ways for you to get my pants off  ;)
I won't go into detail since it's PG13 here.

Always an excuse :p

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

Oh good now that you're both here I can thank you two for not taking advantage of my absence and lowering the number... and make fun of you both for being down 300+  ;D
O/O

Peccavi

*sticks her tongue out at Tiberias then grins and rushes to Lisa, sweeping her into a hug* You too, lovely!

344!

*eyes Tiberias and then grins widely*

Oh what was that?! I couldn't hear you over the 800 point difference in the game the girls are leading in versus this one. ;)
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

Quote from: Peccavi on March 04, 2013, 06:47:32 PM
Oh what was that?! I couldn't hear you over the 800 point difference in the game the girls are leading in versus this one. ;)

The only reason you Ladies have the leader is because I wasn't approved when that thread was started. By the time I got approved the guys were down 1000+
O/O

lisar

*Hugs Peccavi as she watches Troubles head grow bigger*  That suckers gonna pop - watch it!

Trouble1

Quote from: lisar on March 04, 2013, 06:57:46 PM
*Hugs Peccavi as she watches Troubles head grow bigger*  That suckers gonna pop - watch it!

*Gives Lis a dirty look*
O/O