Private Community, Vampires, Werewolves, Demons & More [Recruiting]

Started by Cynadea, May 10, 2014, 01:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metro Mech

One question, I have a race that is pretty much human except the legs which are snakes so how would that factor in?
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Darkprincevale

Quote from: Godric the Radical on May 12, 2014, 06:24:24 PM
One question, I have a race that is pretty much human except the legs which are snakes so how would that factor in?

Is there some kind of Glamor or blending technique for use in public? To hide the fact that the species has snake-legs?

And Aysande, will be sending you my Character Sheet, would you prefer it be posted in the OOC, Here or PM?

~V
Demune's Scribe - Mikhial's Lover

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Darkprincevale

Quote from: Godric the Radical on May 12, 2014, 06:53:27 PM
Underground so they are hidden for the most part

Good idea, I like it.

And Aysande, please disregard my former question as I realize now it must be PM'd.

Thanks! ~V

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Vampyre Valkyrie

“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Cynadea

4 races have been created so far:
Psychic, Vampire, Scylla and Witch/wizard.

There are at least 2 plots offered, have a look at the OOC Thread for more information.

The cast so far is completely female, the game definitely needs a few male characters.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Vampyre Valkyrie

I should probably hold off till ya get more dudes then. :P Don't want to just add to the abundance of lady parts!

|

Cynadea

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on May 13, 2014, 08:04:16 PM
I should probably hold off till ya get more dudes then. :P Don't want to just add to the abundance of lady parts!

I've put in a bid for the news banner. Hopefully that will catch attention. You can work on submitting the races and making the character sheets though ;) We can still make friends while waiting for dudes to join.

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Aysande on May 13, 2014, 08:25:43 PM
I've put in a bid for the news banner. Hopefully that will catch attention. You can work on submitting the races and making the character sheets though ;) We can still make friends while waiting for dudes to join.

Good point :P

|

Darkprincevale

Quote from: Aysande on May 13, 2014, 07:57:27 PM
4 races have been created so far:
Psychic, Vampire, Scylla and Witch/wizard.

There are at least 2 plots offered, have a look at the OOC Thread for more information.

The cast so far is completely female, the game definitely needs a few male characters.

I'm working on an Older Male Vampire's Sheet atm, am filling in the details of his history right now. Will be PM'ing the sheet to you soon.

Cynadea

Quote from: Darkprincevale on May 14, 2014, 09:51:28 AM
I'm working on an Older Male Vampire's Sheet atm, am filling in the details of his history right now. Will be PM'ing the sheet to you soon.

If there are details about the race that you feel should be changed or added, let me know in the PM. (like his coven/clan information for example). I play the only other vampire so far, so negotiating shouldn't be too problematic ;)

LyraTigereyes

Cynadea

Ember Star

I'm not taking on anything new right now beyond what I have planned, but when I get time I have a ton of characters I could throw into this in some manner or the other.

Angels
Demons.
Vampires.
Mages.
Elves.
Neko-jins
Fairies/Pixies
Elemental nymphs.
Mermaids.
Demigods (the one I have in mind isn't that strong or powerful).
Shape shifter.
Dragons.
Embodiments of deadly sins

I could probably go on. But I'll stop. Lol.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Dirtythesnapper

True justice is quite simply the will of the Emperor.

Cynadea

Definitely possible. There's like 6 houses out of 85 that are inhabited right now :)

Darkprincevale

Stygia

-peers around- I'd like to throw in my tentative interest to run a dragon shifter...must get the inlaws out of my house first though ::)

Darkprincevale

This story and theme is definitely a very good one. I really hope it works out.

Pssst - Xavier Talon needs a 'Friend" to crush on or someone to adopt. I'll be giving Aysande the Talon Bloodline Details about customs and such. I really hope to see this take off soon. :)

Darkprincevale

Quote from: Stygia on May 17, 2014, 09:28:25 PM
-chuckles- I may be able to supply that "friend" xD We shall see...

Hmm. Sounds deliciously interesting. Hmm, let me know. I eagerly await your Character.

Thesunmaid

I sent a sheet as well as a race creation template...I hope they are ok Aysande
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

ManofDawnLight

Just out of curiosity, how many players are invested in the game so far?  Are there any current storylines within the game?  Would my new character get lost in a sea of already developed character posts?

I'm interested. 
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.