Mahou Shojou Heavenly Knight [Non-Con, Tentacle, 3.5, interest check!]

Started by ShadowFox89, March 06, 2014, 10:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vorian

Alright. Still a few details to work out, but I think I've got the core of it down.

Name: Hope
Race: Changeling
Class: Primarily Swordsage/Empath, beginning as Rogue/Empath
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Sexuality: Pansexual

Role: Flexible, but primarily geared towards scouting, speed, and frontline damage

Background: Essentially, she was an abandoned or runaway street kid who crafted her Hope persona as a way to escape her old life and join the Heavenly Guardians. Will try to get the full version done today.

Str 12
Dex 16
Con 15
Int 14
Wis 17
Cha 12

Natural Form
Magical Girl Form
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

ShadowFox89

Some more setting information and a starting hook!

The kingdom of Yulland is an ancient land, dating back several hundred years when the first humans came to the continent of Lore. The humans came fleeing creatures of dark and evil power, their most powerful priests leading the way. Eventually, the Yulland Castle was built and First Crossing was built around it. The monsters followed the humans to Lore, striking suddenly in the night. They called upon their allies, the elves and dwarves, to aide them in fighting. It became a slow and prolonged war, with a seemingly endless wave of demons.

Then, a divine missive came. The leaders of the three races were told to train young women, untouched by man, to a mountain held sacred by all. The human king waited, and hoped, even as the demonic armies began to beat at First Crossing's walls. The elfen lords had been forced to secure their citadel-fortresses, and could not come. The tunnels to the dwarven cities had been collapsed soon after, though many soldiers tired to bring aide. It wasn't until the sixth day of the siege that a golden light shone across the battlefield. The first Heavenly Knights swept through the ranks of the demonic army like a golden lance, driving the dark horde back.

It was then that the Heavenly Guard was established. Families would send their daughters, or orphans would seek, to become initiates in the Guard. Few that applied were accepted, as it was only after traveling to the sacred mountain that a woman would become a Mahou Shojo.

A Mahou Shojo comes about when a young woman, usually around age 18-21, though older or younger is not unheard of and many of the nonhuman races bear magical girls appropriate to their ages, is presented with a Spirit Stone. The Stone acts as a channeler for her divine powers, fusing with her body and soul. When she is not in magical girl form, her stone is hidden away. When she dons her Costume, the Spirit Stone appears somewhere on her body, though not always in an obvious location.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

schnookums

I've been incredibly busy and haven't had a chance to post a character yet, but I'm still interested in this idea. Is it still going on?

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

So, it appears the Giant forums will be going down for about a week. Which means the game will be delayed for that time, since no one will be able to get their crunch done in that timespan.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vorian

Alright. That should work better for me anyway, things are starting to settle down on my end.
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas

TheGlyphstone

Or just copy what you need into a Word/text file, then use that while the site is down.

ShadowFox89

Of course, that doesn't mean you can't work on your fluff and backgrounds :P

Unfortunately for me, my weekend is packed with work as my boss apparently feels that one day off a week is good enough.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ChaoticSky

TheGlyphstone

Major forum update, one that's been a long time in the making and a few years overdue. It'll be better when it's done...for one thing, the Search will be back...but it'll take a few days of downtime in the process.

Inerrant Lust

I have the page open right now... as long as I don't refresh or click any links. XD

Terian

ShadowFox89

Focus on fluffy stuff for now, mechanics won't mean much without a good character that it can support.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

The Giant forums are back up, can I get a headcount of who is still around?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vorian

Ideas

Inerrant Lust

ShadowFox89

I'd like to get sheets together by next Tuesday, since that's my next free day.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vorian

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on April 02, 2014, 09:23:36 AM
I'd like to get sheets together by next Tuesday, since that's my next free day.

Alright. As of right now I have the backstory figured out in my head, just a matter of getting it all written out. Crunch will go quickly once I get that finished.
Ideas

Vorian

I think I'm going to have to drop out. Some unexpected problems came up and it looks like it might be Easter or later before I get things settled enough to pick up a new game. Sorry.  :-\
Ideas

ExisD

I'd be very interested in this. I've been wanting to try out the classes for a while actually. It might take a little bit to get done with mechanics after looking at what everyone else has done so as to not step on roles people already have.

TheGlyphstone

ShadowFox89

If anyone needs help with their sheet, let me know. This is my only day off all week.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

So, who has finished sheets? Keep in mind folks, I'm counting fluff too.
Call me Shadow
My A/A