News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Time Turner [closed thread]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, August 12, 2015, 10:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden Spider

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 18, 2015, 11:59:50 PM
Spider, you haven't posted your sheet up in the character sheet thread yet.

I haven't? My bad ill go do that now before I forget.
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

PreciousPetra

Quote from: Roen on August 19, 2015, 12:01:55 AM
Katey Bell works out great. A member of the old Quidditch team (captain at some point as well) and a DA member, Harry would have no excuse to shy away from this one. Plus, probably gotta be there to make sure Pansy doesn't do... Well, anything :P

Don't worry I'm sure Harry and Hermione can restrain her if they need to...nice and quietly though so not to disturb the happy couples big day! haha

Roen

Would be kinda funny if they start bickering and fighting and then looking at Harry to pick a side :P

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

undisclosedtoyou

Ceravan, I want your Charlie Weasley, -cough- I mean, how's your sheet going?

Quote from: Roen on August 19, 2015, 01:49:26 AM

Also, can we have an OOC thread pretty please? :P

I was going to wait for the Charlie sheet to go up, but I can put something together.

Quote from: PreciousPetra on August 19, 2015, 09:34:40 AM
Don't worry I'm sure Harry and Hermione can restrain her if they need to...nice and quietly though so not to disturb the happy couples big day! haha

Quote from: RedPhoenix on August 19, 2015, 02:51:50 PM
Restrain eh? I thought hermione was straight. :D

That's funny because my mind didn't go to a sexual place, I legit thought Hermione would restrain her for the real purpose of keeping her from causing trouble.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

PreciousPetra

Quote from: RedPhoenix on August 19, 2015, 02:51:50 PM
Restrain eh? I thought hermione was straight. :D

Haha she is straight. I meant the kind of restraint to prevent her making a scene or harming herself or anyone else if she was so inclined. And if push comes to shove she is still crack hot at a full body bind. For references please speak to Professor Neville Longbottom!  :D ;)

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: PreciousPetra on August 19, 2015, 04:42:21 PM
Haha she is straight. I meant the kind of restraint to prevent her making a scene or harming herself or anyone else if she was so inclined. And if push comes to shove she is still crack hot at a full body bind. For references please speak to Professor Neville Longbottom!  :D ;)

Bwahaha
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

undisclosedtoyou

I'm thinking of puns for Draco's tea room, and Et tu Brutea? sounds oddly satisfying!  Lmao. 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Alright everyone, so we now have two new threads up.  The first one is going to be our OOC thread, which will strictly be for important questions/plotting/notifications and the such, and than we have our Chatting thread, which will be for chatting between players.  We're still recruiting for characters, so please post in here every once in a while so we can catch more people.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

We need a few more characters for me to open the IC threads.  So if anyone is interested, come on in!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

For approval, let me know if anything needs to be tweaked, Dis!

Ginny Weasley Potter

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Blood status: Pureblood
Occupation: Recruiter, Ministry of Magic, Department of Magical Sports and Games
Marital Status: Divorced from Harry Potter, newly single.
Children: James Sirius (5), Albus Severus (3)
Hobbies: Quidditch, gardening, reading muggle classical literature, travelling
Post War Bio:  Being the wife of Harry Potter (aka The Boy Who Lived, aka The Chosen One) and a professional Chaser for the Holyhead Harpies seemed like a dream come true, at least that’s what she had believed and everyone told her.  In reality, once the shine of the spotlights in the wake of the Second Wizarding War turned off, she was left with a husband and two small children, a burgeoning career, and no compass in life.  The idea she had built for herself, she supposed, had been a lie.  Her friend, her confidante, her lover, the great Harry Potter, had been replaced by an unravelling, paranoid, conspiracy theory chasing madman who she barely saw, even when the Harpies weren’t playing away.  She missed her family and she missed the friends she had slipped away from in the chaos that had ensued after they had all become heroes.

She wanted her life back.  So one day she took it.

She left their home and their life, if you could call the mockery of their love a home, and took their children to the home she thought theirs would be, but wasn’t.  Back to Devon and the Burrow.  Molly, of course, was nothing but shocked but asked only enough questions to understand.  Ron, though angry, reminded his sister to be herself and not to let the split get her down.  It was soon after that he stopped taking Harry’s calls and family solidarity kicked in.  She and Molly fell into old habits at the Burrow, tidying and even gardening together--though with the aid of magic, weeding became a much easier task than the one remembered from her childhood and she grew to love the quiet.  Arthur, in his own bid to cheer up his daughter, began bringing home oddities from work, including old tomes half falling apart, that included classical muggle literature and, while he couldn’t make heads or tails of it, Ginny found herself looking forward to the evenings after her boys were asleep so she could dive into the worlds of Jane Eyre or Margaret Hale or Cathy Earnshaw.

All the distractions heaped on her by family made her realize that maybe Harry could not live up to expectations in quiet moments, that adrenaline and sensationalism were what fueled his purpose in life.  For the Chosen One, maybe mundanity was too much stress to be “normal” and fit in.  But it was something that was needed for family.  She found she couldn’t hold his passion for his work, or the crazy theories, against him, it just didn’t work when he made love to his theories instead of her.

Since their divorce, she has settled close to the Burrow to give the boys stability with family and has taken up a job at the Ministry since her recent retirement.  She now is a recruitment officer that is often at Hogwarts or other magical schools during Orientation or Quidditch matches, but always home for dinner, and always to bed at ten (or thereabouts).

Personality:  Ginny is and always has been a fun-loving, boisterous girl with a heart of gold and a wicked sense of humor.  She loves with all she has and gives what she can, even if it means the last piece of pie she really wanted.  She is happiest, now, curled up in front of a fire with her sons and a good book, but she is not far off from the adrenaline junkie that was daredevil enough to sneak broom practice from the gardening shed as a child.  She still tries to instill a love of quidditch in the young impressionables that she visits as well as foster a passion for the outdoors and the possibility of friendship that games can cement.

She loves the fresh air of home, as well as the crisper chilly air that circulates above Hogwarts, but she can just as easily blend in while in the closer air of London--muggle or magical.  She’s kept an eye for a bargain, one instilled in her since childhood, but she uses it to her best advantage and has endeavored to always seem stylish in spite of whatever ridiculous price she may have found it at (or haggled the shopkeeper down to).

She is also kind and always willing to stop and talk to (especially) young fans that might remember her from the Harpies, or look up to her because of it.  She also visits St. Mungo’s regularly to visit the children’s ward and (quietly) the Longbottoms and Gilderoy Lockhart.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: The Dark Raven on August 20, 2015, 10:41:17 PM
For approval, let me know if anything needs to be tweaked, Dis!

Ginny Weasley Potter

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Blood status: Pureblood
Occupation: Recruiter, Ministry of Magic, Department of Magical Sports and Games
Marital Status: Divorced from Harry Potter, newly single.
Children: James Sirius (5), Albus Severus (3)
Hobbies: Quidditch, gardening, reading muggle classical literature, travelling
Post War Bio:  Being the wife of Harry Potter (aka The Boy Who Lived, aka The Chosen One) and a professional Chaser for the Holyhead Harpies seemed like a dream come true, at least that’s what she had believed and everyone told her.  In reality, once the shine of the spotlights in the wake of the Second Wizarding War turned off, she was left with a husband and two small children, a burgeoning career, and no compass in life.  The idea she had built for herself, she supposed, had been a lie.  Her friend, her confidante, her lover, the great Harry Potter, had been replaced by an unravelling, paranoid, conspiracy theory chasing madman who she barely saw, even when the Harpies weren’t playing away.  She missed her family and she missed the friends she had slipped away from in the chaos that had ensued after they had all become heroes.

She wanted her life back.  So one day she took it.

She left their home and their life, if you could call the mockery of their love a home, and took their children to the home she thought theirs would be, but wasn’t.  Back to Devon and the Burrow.  Molly, of course, was nothing but shocked but asked only enough questions to understand.  Ron, though angry, reminded his sister to be herself and not to let the split get her down.  It was soon after that he stopped taking Harry’s calls and family solidarity kicked in.  She and Molly fell into old habits at the Burrow, tidying and even gardening together--though with the aid of magic, weeding became a much easier task than the one remembered from her childhood and she grew to love the quiet.  Arthur, in his own bid to cheer up his daughter, began bringing home oddities from work, including old tomes half falling apart, that included classical muggle literature and, while he couldn’t make heads or tails of it, Ginny found herself looking forward to the evenings after her boys were asleep so she could dive into the worlds of Jane Eyre or Margaret Hale or Cathy Earnshaw.

All the distractions heaped on her by family made her realize that maybe Harry could not live up to expectations in quiet moments, that adrenaline and sensationalism were what fueled his purpose in life.  For the Chosen One, maybe mundanity was too much stress to be “normal” and fit in.  But it was something that was needed for family.  She found she couldn’t hold his passion for his work, or the crazy theories, against him, it just didn’t work when he made love to his theories instead of her.

Since their divorce, she has settled close to the Burrow to give the boys stability with family and has taken up a job at the Ministry since her recent retirement.  She now is a recruitment officer that is often at Hogwarts or other magical schools during Orientation or Quidditch matches, but always home for dinner, and always to bed at ten (or thereabouts).

Personality:  Ginny is and always has been a fun-loving, boisterous girl with a heart of gold and a wicked sense of humor.  She loves with all she has and gives what she can, even if it means the last piece of pie she really wanted.  She is happiest, now, curled up in front of a fire with her sons and a good book, but she is not far off from the adrenaline junkie that was daredevil enough to sneak broom practice from the gardening shed as a child.  She still tries to instill a love of quidditch in the young impressionables that she visits as well as foster a passion for the outdoors and the possibility of friendship that games can cement.

She loves the fresh air of home, as well as the crisper chilly air that circulates above Hogwarts, but she can just as easily blend in while in the closer air of London--muggle or magical.  She’s kept an eye for a bargain, one instilled in her since childhood, but she uses it to her best advantage and has endeavored to always seem stylish in spite of whatever ridiculous price she may have found it at (or haggled the shopkeeper down to).

She is also kind and always willing to stop and talk to (especially) young fans that might remember her from the Harpies, or look up to her because of it.  She also visits St. Mungo’s regularly to visit the children’s ward and (quietly) the Longbottoms and Gilderoy Lockhart.

So you know, that I know, that you know, that I'm going to approve this.  So yes, go on and post it in our character thread!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

PreciousPetra

I know my Hermione is not married to Ronald but she does have quite a past with him so I would LOVE to be able to tempt someone who might see this thread to decide they would like to play him.

Harry and Hermione still need him! Er granted he and Harry are not speaking but that might change in time! Come on Ron Weasley we will treat you to cream cakes and stuff in Draco's tea room! We know how much he likes his food our Ron!

rotburn

I heard someone needed a Ron.
I checked out all the threads to push myself up to date, although Ron is a bit of the 'butt of the joke' side in here huh?
Poor bloke.
;)

rotburn

He was wasn't he?
Ah, well when life gives you a redhead... you've found a friend that'll hold your beer in one hand and swing a fist with the other for you.
The Golden Trio can't be complete without him.

Roen

Quote from: rotburn on August 22, 2015, 04:31:29 PM
I checked out all the threads to push myself up to date, although Ron is a bit of the 'butt of the joke' side in here huh?
Poor bloke.
;)

He can be whatever you want him to be, that's the point here :P
I'd love to have an active Ron in this, dunno if you've read Harry's CS, but they had a bit of a falling out.
Hopefully their friendship can be redeemed in the game!

-Nathan Alterman.

PreciousPetra

Quote from: rotburn on August 22, 2015, 04:31:29 PM
Poor bloke.
;)

Greetings!

You may have seen Hermione and Ron did go with canon romance wise with the final battle kiss and also a fling afterwards. Hermione decided it wasn't working but I didn't comment on how Ron took it so if we were lucky enough to get a Ron they could choose for themselves how he felt and feels about her now. Maybe he still wants her, another woman or maybe he wants another man instead!!! Choice is up to whoever plays him...but yes the golden trio will not be the same with one missing!

rotburn

Indeed. Thank you Roen, (from the bottom of my shriveled black heart) for choosing Hugh Dancy as Harry Potter. Both the HP world and the TV Hannibal Series ARE my top two favorites of all time.
*I bow to you.
As for the friendship... we shall see :P

Quote from: PreciousPetra on August 22, 2015, 04:57:13 PM
Greetings!

You may have seen Hermione and Ron did go with canon romance wise with the final battle kiss and also a fling afterwards. Hermione decided it wasn't working but I didn't comment on how Ron took it so if we were lucky enough to get a Ron they could choose for themselves how he felt and feels about her now. Maybe he still wants her, another woman or maybe he wants another man instead!!! Choice is up to whoever plays him...but yes the golden trio will not be the same with one missing!

Sounds good to me. I wasn't a huge Ron/Hermione fan myself. I think it's a wicked idea to see how the old team reacts when they come back together. Secretly, I'm thinking that Ronald took it bad from Hermione... and the fact that he had a falling out with his best mate Harry will have made him somewhat sour over the years. Still trying to get a deeper feel of the character, so be assured when I say that I'll check out the profile's already updated.

PreciousPetra

Quote from: rotburn on August 22, 2015, 05:02:47 PM
Sounds good to me. I wasn't a huge Ron/Hermione fan myself. I think it's a wicked idea to see how the old team reacts when they come back together. Secretly, I'm thinking that Ronald took it bad from Hermione... and the fact that he had a falling out with his best mate Harry will have made him somewhat sour over the years. Still trying to get a deeper feel of the character, so be assured when I say that I'll check out the profile's already updated.

Well we all know Hermione should have married Harry in the books but we also all could tell she was going to end up with Ron. Had I been writing it I would have been more shocking and had her remain single a while and then end up with a Slitherin haha.

Please do take your time and read through everything but if you want to ask me anything about the fling they had or to bash out how things ended between them, how things are now and any plot possibilities just drop me a PM  :-)

Roen

Quote from: rotburn on August 22, 2015, 05:02:47 PM
Indeed. Thank you Roen, (from the bottom of my shriveled black heart) for choosing Hugh Dancy as Harry Potter. Both the HP world and the TV Hannibal Series ARE my top two favorites of all time.
*I bow to you.
As for the friendship... we shall see :P
Less than friends? ...More than friends?  ::)
Now we're delving into the world of HP slashes  ;D

-Nathan Alterman.

rotburn

Quote from: PreciousPetra on August 22, 2015, 05:13:26 PM
Well we all know Hermione should have married Harry in the books but we also all could tell she was going to end up with Ron. Had I been writing it I would have been more shocking and had her remain single a while and then end up with a Slitherin haha.

Please do take your time and read through everything but if you want to ask me anything about the fling they had or to bash out how things ended between them, how things are now and any plot possibilities just drop me a PM  :-)

Understood. I'll PM you in a bit, still searching for a suitable pic.

Quote from: Roen on August 22, 2015, 05:22:56 PM
Less than friends? ...More than friends?  ::)
Now we're delving into the world of HP slashes  ;D

I am the epitome of HP slashes -ha! I was going to put his orientation as: Conflicted

Roen

-Nathan Alterman.

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

rotburn

Quote from: Roen on August 22, 2015, 05:36:59 PM
You.
*points*
Awesome.

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 22, 2015, 06:22:45 PM
Posting from a baby shower, just to agree with This.

*gobbles up points and leaves pictures to choose from...

Harm Verwegen?
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Alfie Allen?

randoms:

Any others? I'm not all that updated on celebrities or models.

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's