Pictures for plots

Started by Liam, September 16, 2009, 02:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam

Inspired by Doktor Sleepless' " Picture... Plots?" topic, I decided to share a selection of different pictures that I consider to be not only to my liking, but also extremely hot. I would love to consider coming up with an idea for a One on one roleplay/Oneshots/IM roleplay with anyone who likes any of the pictures.

I want to let you know that most of these pictures are NSFW, so please be careful before clicking on them.

First of all, I'll leave a list of pictures for characters for my possible roleplay partners. I would LOVE to have any of these beautiful ladies as a character to join mine in a roleplay idea.

Woman 01
Woman 02
Woman 03
Woman 04
Woman 05
Woman 06
Woman 07
Woman 08
Woman 09
Woman 10
Woman 11
Woman 12
Woman 13
Woman 14
Woman 15
Woman 16
Woman 17
Woman 18
Woman 19
Woman 20
Woman 21
Woman 22
Woman 23
Woman 24
Woman 25
Woman 26 (new!)
Woman 27 (new!)
Woman 28 (new!)
Woman 29 (new!)
Woman 30 (new!)
Woman 31 (new!)

Then, besides from these lovely ladies, I have found other pictures, but instead of being of women, they are of some sort of situation. I thought these ones could also be helpful to give some ideas, so here they are.

Oh, before I post them, I'd like to remind you that these pictures are NSFW.

03 BON
05 BON
07 BON
14 BON
16 (new!)

That's all for now, if any of those pictures calls your attention, please let me know and I'd be more than glad to read your thoughts and see if we can come up with an idea to roleplay. Feel free to PM me or reply here.

Thank you for your time.

Doktor Sleepless

Cool pics. I'll be stealing a couple, in exchange of you using my idea. :)

Doomsday

We discussed a game before, though I cannot remember for what. 5, 15, 16, and 21 from the Women section interest me, and 9 and 11 from the NSFW section if you would like to start a game.

Liam

Quote from: Doktor Sleepless on September 16, 2009, 02:36:38 AM
Cool pics. I'll be stealing a couple, in exchange of you using my idea. :)

I'm glad you like them, feel free to take the ones you like. :-)

Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on September 16, 2009, 02:39:12 AM
We discussed a game before, though I cannot remember for what. 5, 15, 16, and 21 from the Women section interest me, and 9 and 11 from the NSFW section if you would like to start a game.

Definitely, we should discuss a game again. I loved your selection of images, I think we could come up with something very interesting.

Doomsday

I'm on Yahoo right now, if you'd like to organize something.

Liam

Doomsday

If you're still online and bored, NSFW 14 and any of the new girls you posted looks like a good combination.