D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

You do realize I have to begin this search with you, yes?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Who is you and what do they do?

LateNightKiss

You is me and we're on a quest to find..holes?
Care to join?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk... Don't you know I prefer non verbal invitations by now? :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

Why didn't you just tell me that?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Why can't you understand that I enjoy subtlety?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

Subtlety, amongst other things?

But that's just a guess.

Insanityenviesme

Hmm.. Seems a little more than a guess from here... Do you have any inside information on me, Kissy?
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

It's a possibility.  ;D
Why do you ask? Guilty of something?

Insanityenviesme

Oh, you know I'm hardly ever innocent, love!

but that does lead me to wonder, if what I surmise is correct, why would you ask that?
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

Oh, Just feeding my curiousity. *Grins*

Hardly innocent? What's been your latest felony?

Insanityenviesme

-grins-
Oh, have you forgotten how hard it is to get something out of me without giving me something in return, love?
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

And what exactly are you looking for?

Insanityenviesme

Oh, How much would the simple pleasures cost?
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

Maybe just a handful of begging. Are you willing to comply?

Zaphod

LateNightKiss

Zaphod

Are you asking me to quantify worth?

Sybl

Zaphod

Sybl

Belle33

Is it a question worth answering?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod