What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue slacks and a lavender long-sleeved silk blouse, black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

White silk long-sleeved blouse with a floral print in pastels, a navy A-line skirt, sheer black stockings, black heels

Koekje

Man, you are always impeccably dressed, Beguile! :)

Pyjama's & slippers atm!
He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

CassieBear

A dark purple spaghetti strap tank top and a pair of flared yoga pants.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Kurogane

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a dark blue, long-sleeved shirt with dime-sized pale white dots, black leather ballet flats

Snabbigon

Light blue jeans, black socks, black shoes, a black undershirt, and a Saints football jersey.
Avie nodded his head slightly, finally looking the other in the eye. "Yeah...it makes total sense...you want to forget the pain and everything associated with the events that transpired, but it's also those same events that helped to make you the person you are today...remembering helps you to make sure that certain things aren't ever repeated..."

Cryptic

T-shirt that says "Everyday I wake with the hope people can't get any stupider. And everyday I'm proven horribly wrong." With sky blue t-shirt pants of pugs riding Narwhals going to battle with kittens on Unicorns with clouds stars and rainbows eeeeverywhere!!! 💖💖
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Koekje

Blue pyjama's underneath a Sith robe
O'O's

Beguile's Mistress

After spending a week in the hospital for some surgery I'm home on my couch wearing an over-sized t-shirt and fuzzy white socks because the temperature is in the 80s where it has been for the the last several days.  Tomorrow we'll be hitting the low 40s!  Yay! :D

Koekje

Yay for both the high And low temps!

Red polo shirt and torn up jeans atm
O'O's

cindyluv

kink loving bondage fan....got ropes, ballgags, nipple clamps and a whip?....then I'm your girl!

a submissive but will occasionally play domme for the right girl

Oreo

I am with BeMi, comfort all the way. I am wearing grey leggings and a very loose grey and black buffalo check top, with grey arm warmers...don't need socks because my blanket is super fuzzy so my toes can wiggle in the fur.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 03, 2019, 03:49:35 PM
After spending a week in the hospital for some surgery I'm home on my couch wearing an over-sized t-shirt and fuzzy white socks because the temperature is in the 80s where it has been for the the last several days.  Tomorrow we'll be hitting the low 40s!  Yay! :D
Quote from: Oreo on October 03, 2019, 09:08:04 PM
I am with BeMi, comfort all the way. I am wearing grey leggings and a very loose grey and black buffalo check top, with grey arm warmers...don't need socks because my blanket is super fuzzy so my toes can wiggle in the fur.

The temperature is now 71 and they are predicting 56 by 8:00 am.  I'll be pulling on some sleep pants soon and tucking an afghan around me. :-)

Oreo

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 03, 2019, 09:15:25 PM
The temperature is now 71 and they are predicting 56 by 8:00 am.  I'll be pulling on some sleep pants soon and tucking an afghan around me. :-)
It has been vacillating between 40s and 70s here for the past week. I swapped out all my summer gear for winter-wear.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

TheHangedOne

It's the start of FLANNEL SEASON! And it matches my jeans, too.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Oreo

Love a man in flannel. Love me in flannel. Does it count that my sheets are flannel and I am still in bed? Red buffalo check flannel bedding with red fur blanket.

Getting ready for town, rest of the day will be army green tiedye top with army green leggings, and an army green fur hoodie.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and dark turquoise long-sleeved silk blouse with sheer black stockings and black heels

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Oreo on October 04, 2019, 08:55:26 AM
Love a man in flannel. Love me in flannel. Does it count that my sheets are flannel and I am still in bed? Red buffalo check flannel bedding with red fur blanket.

Getting ready for town, rest of the day will be army green tiedye top with army green leggings, and an army green fur hoodie.
Flannel is the best, so yes, it counts. :3 *Hugs on the Cookie.*
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white tartan plaid pleated skirt, white Oxford cloth button down long-sleeved shirt, black tights and oxblood loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, periwinkle and while long sleeved silk blouse, black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt, black long sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks and a plaid shirt in orange and red and blue and green with black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt and a long-sleeved cream silk blouse with maroon piping on collar, front placket and cuffs, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Merry Gentry

black yoga pants and a blue tshirt - house cleaning clothing!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”