Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Put the knife down, or I'm leaving.   

I mean it.

Last warning. 

Fine!!!! It's over !!!!!! *storms out*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

I'm a bit tired of having your crotch in my face 24/7!  I need a litte variety, Dude!  We're D.O.N.E!!    ;P

Jeffrey

*stabs at the contract with his finger* right there, missy...mask, yes....BOOB out NOOOOOOOOOOO! GET OUT!!!
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Anesa

Waffles and chicken??  Are you for real??  I'm sorry, but I just can't be with someone who mixes his breakfast foods with his dinner foods!  It's just too bizarre for this girl!  Take your plate and leave!  WAIT!  *Grabs a piece of chicken*  I'm going to miss your secret recipe!  Good-bye!

DarkWorld0BrightHope

I apologize for this my dear lady, however, I simply must inform you, I am no longer able to fulfill my obligations as your servant, for you seem to refuse to let me perform my duties.
If a butler cannot do this much, he is simply not worth his salt.
So, as a result, we cannot be together any longer.
For that, I do apologize, for I had hoped to give it another chance.
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

Stone

You're about as good a servant as an elephant is as a bookmark. Move along.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

DarkWorld0BrightHope

You were always the cruel master, and since you say my service is poor, I must take my leave of you.
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

Kazuume

You never smile and always seem so serious. It's driving me nuts! Please leave and don't come back.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Jeffrey

Blood running off you lip...really...Kaz....really?? Get Out!!
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

Really? Get out? That's the best you can do? We're through.

Jeffrey

There's more where that came from, buddy...GET OUT!!

Stone

That's what you said about... and all that came out was... oh well. I'm not gonna be mean. Just leave.  O:)

Jeffrey

Belle33

Jeffrey

Can't do it either...and no one can make me *waves and smiles to his girl*

Stone

Just go with her, and leave me alone!  XD

Jeffrey

Dude...do I HAVE to point out the woman clinging to your waist or are you gonna tell me she's just a wart....GET OUT!!!

Stone

But yours is in color, see? World of a difference! Go away!

Belle33

You told me that thumb was mine and mine alone.  Liar *slaps*  We're done!  *leaves weeping*

Jet

Your obsession with thumbs is unhealthy. When it turns to obsession of other things, give me a call.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Belle33

Stop smoking already!  *coughs*  I can't get the smell of it out of my hair.  We're so over. 

Jet

I don't even smoke around you, and I keep it out of the house. Why must you be so intolerant?
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0

Belle33

Name calling?  Have you really sunk so low?  *takes his last pack and  grabs a lighter, heading out back*  By the time I finish these, you'd better be gone!

Jet

That will take you all evening anyway. Whatever you want. I'm getting out, and bring me another when you want to apologize. Later, sweetie.