Body Change!!(NC-Human)

Started by Idej, March 03, 2009, 12:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idej

Here we go.

You are a student at a well-esteemed college called Vallas University.

It is situated on a small island near Australia.  It is a well-esteemed university whose main specialties are Archaelogy, Medical Science, and History, but it carries a varied assortment of many majors like some universities.

You are a student of this university.  During Spring Vacation, an archaelogical team consisting of professors and students went on a dig to find some artifacts or ruins that they believed was on the island.  What they found was a small temple on the south side of the campus in cave. Inside was a small relic written in some ancient tongue that could not be deciphered.  The archaelogy team decided to take the relic and display it in the small museum in the campus.  Little did the know what was going happen.

When Spring Break was nearing its end students began their return and began to look at the relic that the team found on the island.  Many were awe-inspired and many were not.  And continued to unpack and party before the Spring Break was over.

During the last few days of break however the relic began to eerily emit a blue glow to it.  No one knew why and decided to leave it alone as they were too busy or were out partying.

This is when the game begins.

This game is a body switching game.  You will start off as your characters in their original body's shortly before the switch begins.  I'll decide who switches with who and will PM you whose body you are in.

It is going to be free-form.  You can be a student, professor, or any other staff member on the campus.  Just create your background how you see fit and the rest will go from here.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Galleon

Seems pretty amusing, I will have a go.

Aysleen

It does sound fun, and I'd be interested in playing, but can there be a stipulation that the backgrounds include a very detailed description of the player's body, so when the switch takes place the switchee will know what they've gotten themselves into?  At least from the physical standpoint. 
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Galleon

Idej

You have a point there Aysleen.  Yes there should be a detailed description of the player's body.

Sounds completely logical.

Videospirit

I'd be up for this, how many people are you hoping to have?

kylie

Is the idea that everyone is switched once and only once? 
Necessarily with an opposite gender, or just with anyone? 

I kind of like the relic "device," but it sounds like an awful lot of leeway for people to find themselves in bodies they might hate to be associated with, too.  Or is getting over that, par for the course?

Watches to see what all the character archetypes actually resemble.

Idej

The switches won't be once and only once, and some of you may not effected at first.  Some might be put in the body of a girl some put in a man.

This game can be more of a slight educational lesson, or torture depending on how you take it.  All I ask from you all is to be very open of what will happen to you, body change wise.  I will respect everyone's Ons and Offs otherwise I would be a cruel jerk. 

For number of players, I am thinking 5 or 6 initially.  If this game lasts for a while I'll add in more.

Older And Wiser

sounds like fun.  I would love to try

Shadow

This sounds like fun I'd like to play

Idej

Well, if anyone wants to start working on creating a character here is a template that you all can use if you want to for your characters.

Name:
Weight:
Bodily Description:  Detailed or well-written description of your character's body.  Pictures are alright and are prefferred, but I'm find as long it is well-written.
Background:
Personality:

tonycraig0555

Hello, I'd be interested in playing if there is still room?  Please let me know and I'll fill out the template.
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

Older And Wiser

Name:  Stewart “Archimedes” Jones
Height: 6’1’’
Weight: 205

Bodily Description:  Stewart is a fit man who loves the outdoors.  He swims, bikes, skis and climbs mountains.  He would be a perfect cover model for Outside magazine – the rugged outdoor type white guy.  He does not pay attention to his looks, but he is so active he does not need to.  Image below.

Background:  Professor of physics, called in to help when the object started to get funky.  He is an American who accepted this post so he could spend his off hours sea kayaking around the island.

Personality: Introverted.  He prefers to live outdoors or in his own head.  He is very mathematical but is not too good with people.  He thinks the nickname he earned in college, “Archimedes” is hilarious.  He earned it by yelling about a math problem he had solved in the midst of a frat party.

Idej

Just post your characters and I will decide.  Might have to separate this into different groups.

This isn't a first come, first serve thing.  I'll pick who is going to be in it.  If the game keeps up I'll allow more in like I said.  For now 5-6 players.  Later on could reach to 8-10 or more if it goes well.  Let us see how it all turns out first.

TheWriter

I'm down for this.

Name: Aaron Stenton
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 175lb
Bodily Description: Tall, narrow, lightly toned, very lightly tanned complexion.  Short, light crop of hair, brown eyes.  Superficial scars covering much of his body, most prominent ones being slash wounds over the chest and abdomen, and a bullet wound over the right shoulder, generally covered by pants and tee-shirt.  One prominent uncovered scar runs over the left side of his neck, which he dismisses as a near miss on a skateboard.
Background: If only the admissions officer at Vallas Uni took a closer look at Aaron's identification, he would have noticed the imperfections inherent in a fake ID.  A little investigation later, and the men down in the Melbourne organized crime unit would have had a field day.  Being born into one of the southeast's most prolific crime families had its benefits; at the cost of bitter blood feuds and less-than-legal occupation.  His transfer north was the result of a botched snoop job, which saw him put down three rival gang members.  With a new identity, he could quieten down and continue his interrupted studies.
Personality: Despite the at-times-gruesome nature of his home life, Aaron's quite the extrovert, with a renowned (if macabre) sense of humour.  To everyone at the uni, he's no more than the man to know; be it for chemistry or forensics notes, friendly bets on the football, or a bit of competitive sparring.  While he holds an interest in most things to do with sport, his reluctance to get in the surf is seen by others as general shyness instead of concealing any sort of dark secret.  While he's the kind of person his colleagues would see as the gangster type, no one suspects he actually came from there.