News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Twins (Seeking 2 Females)

Started by MagicalPen, April 23, 2010, 07:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

I am seeking two roles - people to play female twins.

The twins would have frequent f/f sex with each other, until their father discovers their little secret, at which point things turn M/f and M/f/f.

Here is a brief description:

Daddys Twins

Double trouble, thats what the twins were always called. They had certainly grow up into two young attractive women. They were the type of girl that made guys trip over themselves. Only neither of them were really interested in guys. In fact, neither of them had lost their virginity - at least not to a guy. The Twins were closet-lesbians and had only ever had sex with each other. Sharing a room meant that it happened quite frequently. Neither of them had ever seen a cock in real life.

That was, until their father walked in on them one day...

(Seeking the Twins)

If you are interested in either role of the twin, please send me a PM.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Opheliac

I'll hit your twincest up, Eeyore. This sounds vaguely amusing.

MagicalPen

Would some one like to partner with Ophe? Send me a PM if interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Muse

*sighes*  Well, I adore twincest, but getting a father into it is a bit odd for me.  Wierd that one is a turn on and the other the oposite, ne?  For the record, though, are you looking for gals only to play the twins? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

MagicalPen

Yep - and both roles have been filled (should probably update that).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry