News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sesshomaruartist

Cat, I wanted to marry you but lost the engagement ring, so let s call it quits till I find it and if you could send my stuff over that would be great too, thanks.

Samael

Ever since you kicked the squirrels out of the bedroom it's not the same anymore... I'm taking Mickey, Steven, Jim and Terry and move out. Good bye, Squirrel hater.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Pristine Katalyst

Terry and the thorns were just too much for me. So I'm kicking you out.

...Leave Mickey. >.>
O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Keaira

You're just to pristine it makes me sick sometimes. That and you're always starting something most of the time it doesn't end well for me so I need to call it quits...ok?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Sasha

Oh the tender kisses ...the sweet touches are fine ...but I need more , much more ...I am sorry but this relationship is over .. your just too nice . I can't take it anymore . Sighs ....

sesshomaruartist

Things just arn't the same anymore, well we gave it our best shot but it didn't work out.

Pristine Katalyst

I didnt know we were going out. Since I was cheating on you without even knowing it, I think we should take a break, maybe get to know eah other a little instead of rushing into things.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Sasha

Ohh who could seriously break up with that adorable cute little kitten ...look at those sad eyes , the blinking ..  *sniffles *  your breaking my heart ...I am sorry ...*cuddles *  but you must go . I going to keep the cat though.

Pristine Katalyst

Look at you, all over the avatar guy. *shakes head in disgust* AND you took my cat. Good riddance.

Omniferious

I can't be with you anymore. It's hard to respect someone who constantly looks like they're on the verge of tears.

Black Orchid

I'm sorry, but my feelings for you have become empty like your avatar's picture—it's not going to work any more. I just can't lie to myself and pretend that I have a image of you and me together in the future.
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Pristine Katalyst

See you later alligator... god, haven't you ever heard of moisturizer?

(I'm being really mean and untruthful in these. This is alright, yes? everyone knows I'm completely not serious?)

CrimsonxKisses

I'm sorry it had to be this way... but I just can't take your sharp claws, shedding, and marking the furniture anymore. You have to go. I'd say it's me, but it's really not. Have a nice time finding someone else who will put up with your disgusting habits.

Mistress Maro

I guess the Maro's has to break up with you because you are the banned. So it isn't going to work...
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Keaira

You never like to take risks anymore so I have to go
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Samael

Having sex on top of a truck racing towards the Grand Canyon was never exciting enough for you, and having sex in the middle between 5 blood thirsty Lions is just too much for me, so I'll leave.

...I'll keep the poisonous spider shower gel though.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Pristine Katalyst

You never seemed to get just how deathly afraid of spiders I am. So it's over.

MasterMischief

Two words for you: hair balls.

It's over!

Beguile's Mistress

You disappear for long periods of time and don't tell me where you're going and you eat furniture.  OUT!

Black Orchid

I'm tried of fighting over clothes with you, and I have to say that your blood red hair upset me, seeing as it is much more longer than mine, I'm sorry, but you keep using all of my body wash and perfume, and... well, your way to shapely—I'm afraid to say you don't do it for me anymore—and I'm sorry to say, it is over.

(A few reasons why I don't date girls :D)
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Darius

I'm sorry sweety, but the elbow fringe is so out of date... I just can't take it anymore so, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Mistress Maro

Teeheh.. -drools.- The Maro....umm... -stares- Well.... I have something to tell.... you.. -edges closer.- See we can't be togeth-..... -gets all flustered.- The Maro has to break up with you!!... But can I join you? Nya?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Paugus

Poor kittyMaro. I think you've broken up with almost every person here... and I can't take a person who can't commit.
Goodbye, puss.

Pristine Katalyst

I can never see you... you're nearly faceless to me!! So that's it, we're through.

Go be just a whisper of words to someone else.

Keaira

Now I feel stupid. I thought you liked those soft little whispers in your ear. If you were faking then I don't even want to imagine what else you have faked so I will be finding someone else who will be sincere.
Oh's and No's