Rebooting vampire themed game

Started by sansa, December 11, 2012, 08:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

The Volturi are the largest and most powerful coven of vampires. They enforce the laws of the vampire world.

The equivalent of royalty in the vampire world, the Volturi consists of 5 core members: Aro, Caius, Marcus, Aro's wife Sulpicia, and Caius's wife Athenodora. Marcus's wife (and Aro's sister) Didyme was also a member before she was killed by her brother. Aside from these head members, it also consists of a collection of powerfully imposing vampires, known as the "Volturi guard", the most powerful being Chelsea, Jane and Alec.

Okay so this is a little out there and probably going to be hard to attract attention (at least it feels like it is going to be hard). But this is a story based of the Vampire series, Twilight. Now before you run away I hope you may give this a chance and read it. The unknown story of the Volturi is my interests.
I am hoping OC characters form and that even if these particular characters aren't of anyones interest, I encourage you to share interest that you enjoy the concept but want to make something your own (which I am all for!) You can gladly play the vampire leader though play a ruler named Derrick and not the existing character, Aro. I really just enjoy the different elements each character has and hope that we can create conflict and situations including lust, dark romance, light fluff (if it happens), s/m relationships should it happen, and whatever else anyone may be interested in! I want a fun story line we can all contribute to and add on so that everyone is happy sexually and in a story.

1x1's accepted as well. PM me please.

Please feel free to read of them and more characters to add on if you wish.
http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Volturi

There are many different potential pair ups and situations that could happen.
Pair ups:
Obviously the wives with their husbands but the wives could get involved with:
Each other, Corin, another guard, etc.
Aro & Jane
Aro & Chelsea
Aro & Wife
Aro & OC
etc.
Caius & Wife
Caius & Jane
Caius & helpless human
Caius & Vampire

Marcus & human
Marcus & vampire
(Sorta have an idea for Marcus- reveal spoiler for details)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Marcus became a vampire at the age of 19 and acquired the power to read the emotional ties between people. Aro first met him shortly after his own transformation. Together with Caius, he formed the core of the Volturi-the rulers of the vampires.
Marcus then met Didyme, who was Aro's biological sister, and became her mate. Didyme was blessed with the ability to make people happy. Marcus and Didyme eventually became discontent with the Volturi, and planned on leaving.
In order to prevent Marcus from leaving the Volturi, Aro, who pretended to give his blessing, killed Didyme because he was too integral to his plans to lose.

Marcus never found out what Aro did to Didyme, and afterwards Aro had Chelsea use her ability to ensure Marcus remained loyal to the Volturi. A member of the Volturi guards with the gift of knowing when other vampires have a gift or when a human will have a gift and what the gift is/will be is out hunting for new members of the Volturi coven when he comes across Victoria-a vampire with the power to make anyone see what she wants them to see. A useful talent to the power hungry Volturi. However, Victoria refuses the Volturi. She has no desire to be stuck in the dark walls of Volterra as a prisoner only used for her power. The Volturi's "intentions" are to help vampires in keeping their secret while living securely in a safe lifestyle however their hunger for power is inevitable as they collect many vampires to secure their status. Chelsea's power to make emotional ties and bind others to their coven is used quite often to influence vampires or humans to join the Volturi, but should you refuse the Volturi or struggle with your new life, you are certain to be sentenced to death should your talent not be worth your trouble.
"Join us or die".
Marcus has the power to read emotional ties between people and something about her reminds him of his late wife...
Aro finds that she has more value if she can please Marcus out of his misery, so though she chose death, Marcus and Aro do not allow it.
Perhaps in this little story line many twists and turns can happen.
Though Victoria is more or less a slave to the Volturi to please Marcus (and she will refuse him)- many different relationships can form. The joy Caius and Jane will take in punishing torturing her when she disobeys. The flirtatious remarks from Demetri and Felix may turn into a fun game they have with her. Perhaps that game makes Jane envious of the new commer, Victoria, since she may have attraction to one of the two guards (her rage making her even more harsh on Victoria). Marcus will grow very protective of her but there are ways to distract a mind in a depressed state. Marcus may grow to love her and wish to keep her in a tower like the other Volturi wives which could cause Victoria into an outraged state for being locked like a prisoner though Corin's gift of making one feel content and Chelsea's gift of binding loyalties could be used on her.
Aro may find his own particular interests in her but mainly for her talents perhaps?
Many ideas I hope to play.

Other pairings:
Felix & Demetri (gay)
Corin & Chelsea (lesbian)
Corin & wives (lesbian)
Jane & Alec (incest)
Jane & Felix/Demetri

***Human/Vampire idea where humans or vampires can be brought in as slaves for the Volturi to play with whether to feed off, torture, enjoy sexually, transform into vampire (if Aro allows it).

Main Characters:
Aro, Marcus, & Caius

Aro-Open
Aro is one of the three leaders (and main leader) of the Volturi - the dominant coven of the vampire world. He is widely accepted as the overall leader of the Volturi, and possesses the gift of tactile telepathy, the supernatural talent to read all the thoughts and memories a person has ever had with a single touch. He is the husband of Sulpicia and the brother of Didyme. He uses Chelsea to change the loyalties of the vampires whom he wants to join the Volturi and secure his power status.

Aro normally carries himself in a cheery disposition and has shown to be polite to the point of being at complete ease even in the most objectionable of situations. Beneath this facade of optimistic giddiness, he is power-hungry, smart with his actions and highly manipulative.

He exerts control over the world of vampires, and plotted against the opposing covens. Aro made other vampires realize that it was necessary for them to live in the shadows among humans, and overtime turn their species into legends and myths instead of actual facts. To further continue this plan, he and his companions created their own vampires and taught them the laws before letting them loose. He believes, possibly correctly, that the Volturi is necessary for the survival of the vampire species, with its bylaws that hold secrecy of the existence of vampires to the utmost importance. Due to humanity's continuously advancing technological prowess to the point where there are already weapons in existence that can kill vampires, he speculates that it is only a matter of time before they create more devastating constructs that may be able to wipe out the entirety of vampire-kind on Earth.

He holds power over everything and is willing to go to any length to secure his status, even if it means killing, as it happened with his sister, Didyme, to keep Marcus in the Volturi. He sees himself and his kind as soulless monsters.
He has shown himself to be an avid collector of many fine things, including vampires with powerful talents; if and when he finds a vampire with a special ability he sees as useful, he would attempt to recruit that vampire into the Volturi guard. Aro has shown to be relentless in attempting to recruit powerful vampires; even after a vampire would refuse his offer, he would still continue to invite that vampire. He wouldn't invite all gifted vampires though; he only brings a vampire into his guard if that vampire shows a gift that will secure his power. If an individual possesses a gift stronger than the one he already has, he will reorganize the guard and have the member replaced.

Aro also possesses immense leadership and organizing skills, having amassed a powerful organization with formidable powers, and has also assigned the members with the right positions for the benefit of the coven (i.e. placing Chelsea as the core of the Volturi, while Corin as enticement to both her and the leaders' wives).

Aro is very childlike in manner, although he is deliberate and patient by nature, he can be impatient and immature at times. He is also the most curious of the Volturi and is also the one with the most zeal. The Volturi do abuse their power, but when it boils down, Aro is afraid to lose that power and will do whatever it takes to protect it. He is akin to a frightened child and does not feel safe without his guard. Aro is not an entirely cruel person and, unlike Caius, will avoid a fight or killing if possible.

Sexually: Up to the Player
Appearance: Up to the Player

Marcus-Open
Marcus is one of the three leaders the Volturi coven. He possesses the gift of relationship identification, allowing him to see the emotional ties between individuals. He was the husband of Didyme until her death. The loss of his wife forced him into a withdrawn, introverted state. He is only kept in the coven by Chelsea's power over his loyalty.

"He is the vampire that had the greatest love of all times. And lost the greatest love of all times."

Marcus became a vampire at the age of 19 and acquired the power to read the emotional ties between people. Aro first met him shortly after his own transformation. Together with Caius and Athenodora, he formed the core of the Volturi. Marcus then met Didyme, who was Aro's biological sister, and became her mate. Didyme was blessed with the ability to make people happy. Marcus and Didyme eventually became discontent with the Volturi, and planned on leaving. In order to prevent Marcus from leaving the Volturi, Aro, who pretended to give his blessing, killed Didyme because he was too integral to his plans to lose. Marcus never found out what Aro did to Didyme, and afterwards Aro had Chelsea use her ability to ensure Marcus remained loyal to the Volturi. Aro also intended to use Corin to make him happier, but he refused the comfort.

Marcus, as well as the rest of the Volturi, are both feared and respected throughout the vampire world as the guardians who keep the human world ignorant of the supernatural.

As a result of losing his mate, Didyme, Marcus eventually became extremely apathetic. Marcus has never recovered from the loss of Didyme (unknowingly at the hands of Aro) and accounts for his apathetic and callous ways. Marcus' personality is unknown prior to the death of Didyme, but he apparently loved her deeply. Ever since her death Marcus has sunk in to a extreme state of depression and apathy and is barely alive even by vampire standards. His state of mind seems to have been made worse by the fact that Aro had Chelsea force him to feel loyal to the Volturi and it has resulted in him being locked in a permanent state of grief-related apathy.

Appearance: Up to Player

Caius-Open
Caius is one of the three ancient leaders of the Volturi, who are based in Volterra, Italy, and lead a very civilized lifestyle. Caius has a wife named Athenodora, who lives a very retired life in Volterra. He is the most ruthless of all three leaders. Caius is very ambitious and can easily be considered the cruelest of all three leaders, and is seen as never extending mercy to anyone. Whenever the opportunity presents itself, he advocates for the most aggressive methods of handling situations, and is usually in favor of executions. He is always at the head of any punitive missions, much to his pleasure. He also enjoys using Jane's power to torture offenders of his coven's laws before he has them executed. This depends on the fact that he is actually a very insecure individual and that enjoys abusing his power over the vampire world to feel powerful.

Appearance: Up to Player

Volturi Wives
After the loss of Marcus's mate and Aro's sister, Didyme, she and Sulpicia - Aro's wife - became prisoners in their tower, though they are accompanied by Corin, who frequently uses her gift to make them feel content with their situation. She and Sulpicia rarely leave the tower, even during important times of vampire history.

The wives are meant to be very mysterious and rarely around. I imagine someone who is playing another character will be playing one of the two wives since they are not around often. I see the wives more or less around when their husbands go up to them or if more possibilities evolve with the RP.
These two care for eachother as sisters

Sexually: Up to you
Both are Available to Play
Appearance: Up to you

Jane & Alec
Jane is a high-ranking member of the Volturi guard in the Twilight Saga. She is the twin sister of Alec, and together they are the Volturi's most powerful offensive weapons. Jane has the ability to inflict a mental illusion of burning pain into other people's minds, which serves greatly in instilling fear and maintaining order to confrontations. Alec possesses the gift of sense deprivation. He can completely cut off all senses of multiple targets. While Jane is useful in making an audience fear the Volturi, Alec is their most offensive weapon.

Little is known about Alec as a person, though it seems that he is more lively, less sadistic, and calmer than his twin sister, Jane (whom he has a close relationship with). Alec has nevertheless proven to be just as ruthless and self-interested as she is. He can be considered the "sane" other half of Jane, looking at him from Volturi standards. He shows no remorse for taking anyone's life and carrying out the Volturi's frequently violent missions. There's a quiet confidence about him that, given his readiness to kill, is usually terrifying.

Jane has a very dark and sadistic personality, and she takes great pleasure in using her gift to torture others. She is easily angered when her gift is made useless. She worships Aro and is happy to be in his presence, though that adoration is mostly based on Chelsea's power. Jane enjoys her gift, and the respect and fear that it brings her, and she never wastes an opportunity to use it on someone. But, despite her personality she seems to have a very strong as well as loving relationship with her twin brother Alec and besides Aro, Alec seems to be the person she is closest to. t also seems that Jane has a jealous side, she craves Aro's attention deeply.

Sexually: Up to players
Both are available
Appearance: Up to player (remember they are twins)

Felix & Demetri

Felix is a member of the Volturi guard, who relies on strength and combat techniques instead of supernatural talents. Felix seems to be somewhat flirtatious and lighthearted. He is confident , maybe even cocky , possibly due to his unequaled fighting skills. He and Demetri appear to be close friends, and are often paired together for missions. Demetri is a member of the Volturi guard with the powerful ability to track people through the tenors of their minds. Since no one has been able to conceal themselves from his sensing, he is an immense threat to those who wish to avoid the Volturi's attacks. Demetri is not very talkative, he is reasonable, polite, even formal. He is very elegant and charming. Demetri is also very loyal to the Volturi and enjoys working under them. Demetri is the "Casanova of Life" indicating that he is popular with the females.

Sexually: Open
Appearance: Open

Chelsea & Corin
Chelsea is a member of the Volturi guard. She has the supernatural gift of being able to weaken and strengthen the emotional ties of relationships.

Corin is a member of the Volturi guard. She has the power to make others feel content with their situations. Because of this power, she is frequently assigned to keep Sulpicia and Athenodora company, but she is also ordered by Aro to keep Chelsea from leaving the coven, since her power can make others feel physically uncomfortable when they are not exposed to it for a period of time.

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

Burn! Haa(:
Its open to discussion how close people wish to keep to the series such as sleep in the day or no sleep, animal traits (dracula like), etc:)
But i prefer the burn opposed to glimmering
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

I am not exactly picky on the time era. I enjoy victorian times for vampire rp's but it is up for discussion with the group.
Volterra Italy is where the Volturi live. 
Different gifts, talents, powers, vampire qualities, etc. are open for discussion. I hope people feel welcomed to add on or change a character and create their own characters (whether their based on an exusting character or not).
O/O

Ariel

I would love to play Jane! *grins happily* As soon as someone volunteers to be Alec, we'll discuse looks. :D
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

sansa

Hehe yay! Jane seems like a fun role to play so awesome!(:

Note everyone: feel free to play multiple characters as long as you're able to keep up :D xo
O/O

Ariel

I really hope we can get this going.
Not accepting new RPs

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

DahliaBlossom

I would love to play Marcus. Have him struggling with his own sexuality from his loss of Didyme. Is there something I need to fill out?

sansa

Im so happy to see interest!
Update:
Jane- taken by Uprising
Marcus- taken by DahliaBlossom
Original female vampire: sansa
Original female vampire: dancing flower

***if no one else is interested then i will play a male character such as felx or demetri. Caius & Alec are great characters as well. Im willing to play whoever i may need to play in order to complete the cast.
Feel free to play on or add on as the game evolves.
Hopefully we get more interest!
Character sheets are welcomed to be made but not encourged only because i dont want anyone to get over excite (like i do) if enough interest doesnt happen /:
O/O

sansa

Quote from: Dancing flower on December 13, 2012, 02:18:45 PM
Not sure how to garner male interest in the game. Maybe put vampires in the title. xD

Good idea!(: done haha thank you all for your interests!(:
O/O

sansa

Quote from: Dancing flower on December 13, 2012, 03:02:56 PM
Your welcome. I try to be helpful. :)

To be honest, I've already started browsing for a picture and thinking of adequate abilities for her. Nothing too overpowered but at least increase her capabilities to survive.

Okay thats fine(: and feel free to post what you want out of the rp (your ideal story line, kinks, characters you want to pair up with, etc.
Maybe my story line isnt what everyone wants but if you post your wants out of the rp and with your character, we may find more takers!
Everyone feel free to do so(:
O/O

Ariel

Do you have a set character sheet you'd want us to follow?
Not accepting new RPs

sansa

No i do not.
I believe that its up to you to give as much or as little as you want anyoneto know priorly (:
O/O

Ariel

I would submit mine but I'm waiting to see if any guys would want to play Alec. :/
Not accepting new RPs

sansa

I understad!(: well im not sure if theres a placebo this site to advertise for players in particularly but if you look around and maybe express what you want out of the pair, you may find someone?(:
O/O

Ariel

This is where you try to find people. Hopefully, someone will come along.
Not accepting new RPs

sansa

Alright I've changed the title in hopes that we may get some male interest. Fingers crossed and please let any friends know if they may be interested!
Also can you specify maybe what role you're wanting fulfilled?
Example: Jane looking for Alec for an incest role? Or is she hoping to find a Caius for her sexual intersts?
Maybe that might help if you specify?
O/O

DahliaBlossom

I'm really hoping to do more mxm with Marcus. So... definitely looking for a guy to play opposite Marcus.

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

BruceTheCat

I'd love to take part in the game, however admittedly I have no knowledge on the series. Is that strictly necessary for the story you had in mind?
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

sansa

I apprciate your interest. Thank you though!

It seems to be a challenge to get imterest. As soon as people see twlight they run however i dont invision anything to be like twilight other then the set up of the guard and such.
O/O

Everblight

I'm interested, however much like Lobster I don't really know the series (I have seen one of the films) however I've played vampires before! and I get the general gist of the series so...if you'll have me?

sansa

Thank you both for yalls interest!
You definetly do not need to know the story of twilight to play(: thanks for the interest!
O/O

sansa

To the RP that never could... Think I may try this again! So here's a friendly bump.
Probably gonna have to revamp though but.. Here we go.
O/O